Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: Mr. Penguin] * 2
    #21677289 -

Get an ice pick and poke holes in his outdoor ac unit. Make sure to get the tubing between the fins in multiple  places. They won't  be able to repair it and he will have to purchase a new unit. Lololllool

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: Mr. Penguin]
    #21677303 -

Mr. Penguin said:
Get an ice pick and poke holes in his outdoor ac unit. Make sure to get the tubing between the fins in multiple  places. They won't  be able to repair it and he will have to purchase a new unit. steal yours Lololllool



Come on man, the dude would just steal from him to pay for it.


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: Psychonautica]
    #21677312 -

Wait a month or two. He wouldn't  see it coming

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: Psychonautica] * 1
    #21677313 -

I like the way you think

:ohsodevious:


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: OhMrJohnson] * 1
    #21678149 -

In all honesty you probably aren't gonna get any of your shit back. If that kid has half a brain all your stuff is looong gone. Just chalk it up as a loss and move on. And lock your goddamn doors when you have $500 worth of quality buds just sitting around! :awewtf:


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy] * 5
    #21678340 -

More like



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: Gottaloveacid] * 1
    #21678352 -

If he's capable I'd demand reimbursement then after thats squared up maybe a good dick punch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: Corporal Kielbasa] * 4
    #21679273 -

Well I managed to find him today.

He had no weed or money

I basically sucker punched + kicked the shit out of him.

Hope the piece of shit broke a leg or a rib or something.

I told him before I left that there better be 4 benjamins in an envelope hand delivered to me tomorrow or I will beat the shit out of him again.


--------------------
   
:mushroom2::mushroom2: The greatest story ever told is the story that never ends!:mushroom2::mushroom2:

wubba lubba dub dubstep :gimmebass:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: Gottaloveacid]
    #21679278 -

The fuck... was this guy a 'friend'?

I'd get him to give my shit back and pay extra, then never talk to the fucker again... or beat the shit out of him if that's realistic. Either or.


--------------------


Ezuma Art:

http://ezumaart.weebly.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: Gottaloveacid]
    #21679301 -

Gottaloveacid said:
Well I managed to find him today.

He had no weed or money

I basically sucker punched + kicked the shit out of him.

Hope the piece of shit broke a leg or a rib or something.

I told him before I left that there better be 4 benjamins in an envelope hand delivered to me tomorrow or I will beat the shit out of him again.



Haha, nice.


--------------------
"Freedom Isn't Free" is only half correct. True freedom doesn't exist in the society we exist in. What the saying really means is "The Illusion of Freedom Isn't Free"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: Gottaloveacid]
    #21679306 -

Gottaloveacid said:
Well I managed to find him today.

He had no weed or money

I basically sucker punched + kicked the shit out of him.

Hope the piece of shit broke a leg or a rib or something.

I told him before I left that there better be 4 benjamins in an envelope hand delivered to me tomorrow or I will beat the shit out of him again.



Did he have a sick birthday present for you?

That's a load of horse shit, it's only been like, 23 hours since you posted, not even a full day yet, and he managed to smoke 400 dollars of weed? You better go break into this dudes house and tear that shit apart. Your weed is there man. It has to be.


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: Psychonautica]
    #21679309 -

How do you know he stole it?


--------------------
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: Shins]
    #21679316 -

Shins said:
How do you know he stole it?



Read the thread, he admitted he stole it. He said he stole it to buy OP a birthday present, supposedly.


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: Shins]
    #21679318 -

He admitted it via text.


--------------------
"Freedom Isn't Free" is only half correct. True freedom doesn't exist in the society we exist in. What the saying really means is "The Illusion of Freedom Isn't Free"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: TopPmz]
    #21679328 -

Hivemind.


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: Psychonautica]
    #21679330 -

I wouldn't do that. Unfortunately the cops aren't going to care if you broke in to recover your own property. A B&E charge is not a good thing to have on your record.

:thumbup: for kicking the shit out of him though.

He say anything else? Like your birthday present is in the mail?:lol: Maybe he ordered it from Amazon or something. Get a tracking number.

Edited by Shroomslip (05/14/15 03:35 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: Gottaloveacid] * 1
    #21679331 -

Gottaloveacid said:
Well I managed to find him today.

He had no weed or money

I basically sucker punched + kicked the shit out of him.

Hope the piece of shit broke a leg or a rib or something.

I told him before I left that there better be 4 benjamins in an envelope hand delivered to me tomorrow or I will beat the shit out of him again.




when he gives you your money, beat him again anyway and take his shoes

and yea its been so little time that he either has it stashed somewhere, already sold it, or got robbed


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: Salomon]
    #21679334 -

Or, he used it to pay back people all the mooching he's done. It was free weed for him, so it wouldn't hurt too much to just start handing out nugs.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: Shroomslip]
    #21679346 -

Shroomslip said:
I wouldn't do that. Unfortunately the cops aren't going to care if you broke in to recover your own property. A B&E charge is not a good thing to have on your record.

:thumbup: for kicking the shit out of him though.

He say anything else? Like your birthday present is in the mail?:lol: Maybe he ordered it from Amazon or something. Get a tracking number.



He's either breaking the law with assault, or breaking the law with a breaking and entering, and technically, as long as he doesn't break anything on his way in, and doesn't steal anything, it'd just be trespassing.

Taking back what's his is hardly stealing. I'm not a lawyer though, but I'd imagine that if he went in through an open window or something it's no longer a B&E and he's just trespassing. :shrug:


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: Gottaloveacid]
    #21679380 -

Well you know it wasn't me, anyway.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Party is over, asshole
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
Gypsy Boy 4,794 202 05/18/21 11:16 PM
by ShroomedOcean
* Cocaine the fuckin asshole drug
( 1 2 all )
Jon 3,093 28 08/04/05 05:44 AM
by KingOftheThing
* Jiffy Lube guys stole my adderall
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 2,369 35 05/04/05 04:18 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Whats so great about weed????
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
I2ancid 19,665 164 11/06/13 10:45 AM
by Almond Flour
* I quit weed and kratom at the same time and haven't felt this good in years lifeiswhatyoumake 680 5 05/04/21 08:04 PM
by morrowasted
* GOD FUCKIN DAMN IT
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Snape 8,838 96 11/25/04 02:42 PM
by Gomp
* dumb black asshole
( 1 2 3 all )
freddurgan 3,366 46 08/29/05 11:19 AM
by Irradiated_Feces
* I'm an asshole drunk sometimes
( 1 2 all )
barfightlard 3,305 34 06/16/05 06:22 AM
by Fliquid

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,158 topic views. 3 members, 8 guests and 114 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.