Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: Psychonautica]
    #21676892 -

True. But you can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs.
D.M.T said:
Shroomslip said:
Yal are fucking lucky. Can just leave your doors unlocked and shit, I can't even feel safe in my own home without a loaded pistol in a quick open safe.



Detroit?



No just a really shitty part in a really shitty city in Texas.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Edited by Shroomslip (05/13/15 10:11 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: Shroomslip] * 1
    #21676898 -

Texas if I remember correctly.

I'm stalking you.

Darn he beat me too it. Now I don't even look like a stalker :frown:


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Edited by Psychonautica (05/13/15 10:18 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: Psychonautica]
    #21676981 -

Tell us how it goes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: Psychonautica]
    #21676988 -

Psychonautica said:
Was it ipraytomushrooms?








--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: nuds] * 1
    #21677002 -

ketamine dart to the neck, wine bottle up the ass:pokerawe:


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: Psychonautica]
    #21677003 -

Psychonautica said:
trippinballs420 said:
YES YOU CAN REPORT HE STOLE YOUR POT


ITS CALLED A LEGAL STATE AND STATE COURT



No need for the caps lock man, I didn't know he lived in a legal state, nor have I ever lived in one, so I'm not familiar with the laws.

Sorry man :frown:

Yeah that's a bummer, I never lock my doors either, because all my friends know they're welcome at my house any time.. :frown: Sheisty people.

Hide your shit man, even if you don't like the door, and even though your an adult, you should still hide your shit. No need for that to be in plain view... But I bet it wasn't. I'm sure you just always put it in the same spot, so he watches you take it from that spot, huh? :frown:

Bummer man:(



i used caps because it had been previously discussed in the thread - i didnt feel like explaining it again


--------------------
ModestMouse said:
"Much love for all of the regs here that's all I got to say
:goodnight: "

:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: trippinballs420]
    #21677037 -

You people really leave your doors unlocked? Unbelievable. I guess i'm a little jaded. Atlanta is sketchy as fuck. Homeless people always asking you for money and a bunch of other shady characters.

Plus, I don't really trust anyone :shrug:


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #21677051 -

Extract a lot of salvinorin a and pack it into another stash of weed, where you know this guy will find it if he does it again. Then keep some of your better stuff hidden in a new spot.

I'm sure if he isn't expecting the salvia trip, and he shares it with his friends they'll beat his ass when they all come down, thinking he dozed them.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: Oggy]
    #21677059 -

Oggy said:
Extract a lot of salvinorin a and pack it into another stash of weed, where you know this guy will find it if he does it again. Then keep some of your better stuff hidden in a new spot.

I'm sure if he isn't expecting the salvia trip, and he shares it with his friends they'll beat his ass when they all come down, thinking he dozed them.



haha I love this. I am liking the idea of dosing him as a "surprise", could probably get the asshole fired or something. Doing it with a STRONG salvia extract sounds like a decent idea though haha, scare the shit out of him and his idiot friends


--------------------
   
:mushroom2::mushroom2: The greatest story ever told is the story that never ends!:mushroom2::mushroom2:

wubba lubba dub dubstep :gimmebass:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #21677065 -

Catch him, hold him down, and force-feed him magic mushrooms.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: Arctic W. Fox]
    #21677084 -

Or just drop like 10 hits of acid in that fat fucks drink next time he comes over. But then again that's a waste of perfectly good LSD


--------------------
:
To define is to confine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: Arctic W. Fox]
    #21677088 -

How do you know it was just him who stole it? You said the guy doesn't drive

Maybe he told a third party where you live and that you leave the house open & the weed out maybe someone else orchestrated this theft and used him as their pawn

In which case he's still a piece of shit but it just goes to show you can't trust anyone


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #21677098 -

OhMrJohnson said:
How do you know it was just him who stole it? You said the guy doesn't drive



He knows now because he admitted it via text.

If I were OP I'd save that text in case he does decide to go to police.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: D.M.T]
    #21677103 -

Ahh yes I forgot about that part

Well if he's in a legal state going to the police would be the best choice

Doing something violent or aggressive on the other hand may be more trouble than it's worth


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #21677137 -

He stole your bud to buy you a birthday present  :awewtf:  what the fucckkkk


--------------------
:
To define is to confine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: Rebelutionsssss]
    #21677144 -

oh yeah but make sure that its not an illegal amount if youre goin the legal route or else you're fucked....but you could claim you bought a rec oz for like 400+tax and that would well cover it:tongue:


--------------------
ModestMouse said:
"Much love for all of the regs here that's all I got to say
:goodnight: "

:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: trippinballs420]
    #21677230 -

OhMrJohnson said:
How do you know it was just him who stole it? You said the guy doesn't drive

Maybe he told a third party where you live and that you leave the house open & the weed out maybe someone else orchestrated this theft and used him as their pawn

In which case he's still a piece of shit but it just goes to show you can't trust anyone



Half of it was concentrate, so the volume wasn't anything too big.

I think I had 20-21 grams of bud and like 5-6 grams of hash oil


--------------------
   
:mushroom2::mushroom2: The greatest story ever told is the story that never ends!:mushroom2::mushroom2:

wubba lubba dub dubstep :gimmebass:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: Arctic W. Fox]
    #21677254 -

Arctic W. Fox said:
Catch him, hold him down, and force-feed him magic mushrooms.



Haha he seems like the type of dude who would love this type of "torture"

I would probably just cut him off and catch em slipping. There isn't much some flying fists could teach him, he'd probably do it again. Then again, maybe if you beat em hard enough he'll learn not to be a fucking thief.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: Mescalitoe] * 1
    #21677272 -

Purchase bedbugs and dump them in his house his garage  or even clothing. He'll  have to move, burn his house or deal with it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: Mr. Penguin] * 1
    #21677273 -

Once his friends find out he has them nobody  will want to be around him. It's  also a good excuse  for him not to go over to your house. He wouldn't  expect  a move like that and won't  think somebody did it to him

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Party is over, asshole
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
Gypsy Boy 4,794 202 05/18/21 11:16 PM
by ShroomedOcean
* Cocaine the fuckin asshole drug
( 1 2 all )
Jon 3,093 28 08/04/05 05:44 AM
by KingOftheThing
* Jiffy Lube guys stole my adderall
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 2,369 35 05/04/05 04:18 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Whats so great about weed????
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
I2ancid 19,665 164 11/06/13 10:45 AM
by Almond Flour
* I quit weed and kratom at the same time and haven't felt this good in years lifeiswhatyoumake 680 5 05/04/21 08:04 PM
by morrowasted
* GOD FUCKIN DAMN IT
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Snape 8,838 96 11/25/04 02:42 PM
by Gomp
* dumb black asshole
( 1 2 3 all )
freddurgan 3,366 46 08/29/05 11:19 AM
by Irradiated_Feces
* I'm an asshole drunk sometimes
( 1 2 all )
barfightlard 3,305 34 06/16/05 06:22 AM
by Fliquid

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,158 topic views. 3 members, 35 guests and 249 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.