Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
the parrot's eyes
    #19216475 -

so the love of my life my parrot
looks at me, and I am alive
she once saved my life
i was trying to off myself and I
thought of her and didn't

who's your parrot?


Picture removed - my parrot said she wanted to remain exclusive, sorry Chaps.

Edited by eve69 (12/03/13 02:39 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the parrot's eyes [Re: eve69]
    #19216639 -

Deleted post
reason... need to restart my life and this is not putting me on a good path >.> later every one!

Edited by Mr. Dabz (03/31/14 10:31 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the parrot's eyes [Re: eve69]
    #19216744 -

eve69 said:
so the love of my life my parrot
looks at me, and I am alive
she once saved my life
i was trying to off myself and I
thought of her and didn't

who's your parrot?





Fear.


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the parrot's eyes [Re: eve69]
    #19216941 -

beautiful birds :sunny:




:happyheart:

allie my jack russell and one of the many stray cats we've nursed and found homes for

animals are awesome :smile:









--------------------
"Springs of water welling from the fire"

"Life may seem to flee in a moment, but when the mind is freed of the veil of ignorance, and illusion that comes between the mind and the truth, life and death are only opposite sides of the same coin - "water welling from the fire."


"Within us, we carry the world of no-birth and no-death. But we never touch it, because we live only with our notions."
-Thich Nhat Hanh
instant
"Experience always goes beyond ideas"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the parrot's eyes [Re: Sse]
    #19217176 -

:smile:


--------------------
...or something






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the parrot's eyes [Re: Icelander]
    #19217179 -

Icelander said:
eve69 said:
so the love of my life my parrot
looks at me, and I am alive
she once saved my life
i was trying to off myself and I
thought of her and didn't

who's your parrot?





Fear.



she doesn't like to kiss and tell


--------------------
...or something






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the parrot's eyes [Re: eve69]
    #19218839 -

eve69 said:
so the love of my life my parrot
looks at me, and I am alive
she once saved my life
i was trying to off myself and I
thought of her and didn't

who's your parrot?






I used to have a half-moon conure years back.  Great bird, I miss it.


--------------------
Come, come, whoever you are.
Wanderer, worshiper, lover of living, it doesn't matter
Ours is not a caravan of despair.
Come even if you have broken your vow a thousand times,
Come, yet again, come, come

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the parrot's eyes [Re: eve69]
    #19220245 -

I had a friend about 7 years back that intuitevely reached out to me when I was at my lowest point and talked me off the edge..Don't know if I really would had the balls to do it but those were some dark days for me.

Now my parrot is I guess hope that my growth as an individual will eventually yield something of worth to people.
Its egoic and DA 101 to wanna leave an impression on this world,but I perhaps foolishly believe in myself that it can be done/is being done.

Time will tell :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the parrot's eyes [Re: cez]
    #19220769 -

You will leave an impression do not fret.  However it will be the same as the impression a rotting leaf makes on a sidewalk.  Such is the stuff we are made of.


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the parrot's eyes [Re: eve69]
    #19221914 -

eve69 said:
who's your parrot?




It was very intense suffering, so intense that most of time I was sleeping, I just couldn't bear my thoughts, so it pushed me to seek light.
Seeking light was like only sensible option left. I found it, I was happy without a reason. But the light has faded again as of late, it seems. I hope I will have same intense longing for the light again, then I will find it. Seems like honest dedication and longing for happiness/truth brings it about.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the parrot's eyes [Re: HeartAndMind]
    #19222220 -

All we need now is for a true battle of Gurus;

Poid's parrot vs. OP's. 

:holyfuckdude:  :baaaam:

...

:waitingpatiently:


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the parrot's eyes [Re: deCypher]
    #19222477 -

There is a battle of gurus but we don't get to see it. In India they do not see riches as an evil or as counter to godliness. So in India the wealth of a person is seen as a sign of favor of Mahalakshmi or Vishnu as Jaganatha. Commercial gurus do in fact have penis contests but by their gross wealth. How much they can charge for facetime. In this case Maharishi Mahesh Yogi was the pretty clear winner since he did have billionaire's courses and yes, people paid, and they got to video conference with him.

Possibly Ammachi is the top doggess in the heap now. I don't care or keep up.

But gurus have for ages had tournaments such as the yoga tournament. The Tibetan yogis dry wet sheets in the snow to show their tummo or ability to create heat metaphysically.


--------------------
...or something






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the parrot's eyes [Re: Mr. Dabz]
    #19222559 -

Mr. Dabz said:
What a beautilful parrot!! i was going to get an eclectics but i saw my little buddy jerry and i had to have him He is a senegal parrot .....well shit.... i found out the other day he...might be a she...5 years and i had the gender all wrong!!
May i ask what do you feed her?
If you would like i have a homemade book of parrot recipes i would love to send some your way!!




Parrots are really fine animals. I adopted an old cranky Amazon after her owners died and she had been raised very poorly - little outside of cage time, no handling. She would bite like mad but she was a smart bird. She could sound like two old biddies gossiping and laughing with the lap dog bark throw in with lots of Xmas carols.  Poor thing died of renal failure. I still miss her so much. 

I miss all my pets. I also had a couple ferrets and they were so perfect. They were so nice and felt so good. When one died I made a 200 dollar poboy at work and ended up getting fired.



I feed my two eclectuses Zupreme Fruit, and Tropical Carnival nut mix, and daily they get either raw fruit or vegetables during the day, then in the evening they get something hot - usually vegetables and some starch. 

My birds are quite well spoiled but they are very kind to other birds. No hoarding or bullying.  My two birds don't speak so much but they have very fine personalities and glow - especially the female - like light bulbs.  I have had them for fifteen years now. 


I don't go nuts with recipes for my birds but I do do the housework with one or the other on my shoulder and they get to cook with me. Needless to say they really love to cook.


--------------------
...or something






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the parrot's eyes [Re: eve69]
    #19222569 -

Your Senegal looks super fine. I am thinking she looks female. Am I right?


--------------------
...or something






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the parrot's eyes [Re: Icelander]
    #19222581 -

Icelander said:
eve69 said:
so the love of my life my parrot
looks at me, and I am alive
she once saved my life
i was trying to off myself and I
thought of her and didn't

who's your parrot?





Fear.



Nobody has noticed the mala of 9 sides rudraksha beads that my bird wears.  Red Eclectus parrots are the pet of Lalita Tripurasundari, and 9 faced rudraksha are sacred to Devi.


--------------------
...or something






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the parrot's eyes [Re: eve69]
    #19222587 -

wears for photos


--------------------
...or something






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The power of Rudraksha PocketLady 399 0 04/08/15 10:05 AM
by PocketLady
* Crystals
( 1 2 all )
c0sm0nautt 2,959 39 03/03/10 12:55 PM
by deff
* Crystals.....*do you feel it man?" Spoorman 1,120 15 06/12/15 06:16 PM
by Soul-Shine
* Lost Lokean Dissection81 1,708 14 09/01/12 06:20 AM
by usulpsychonaut
* I have a couple of questions regarding Shamanism
( 1 2 all )
mutusliber 2,099 21 09/14/10 09:52 PM
by blewmeanie
* Pagans - 8 ways of making magic: Altering Consciousness being one of them.... trulyknotmadly 759 12 04/16/12 04:26 PM
by trulyknotmadly
* Fear of death or fear of no self?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
White Beard 9,470 149 11/19/13 12:56 PM
by Sse
* Seriously questioning my religious views
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
Zombi3 11,265 176 09/30/16 09:56 PM
by Lucis

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Asante, Shroomism, Rose, Kickle, yogabunny, Northerner, DividedQuantum
1,511 topic views. 1 members, 5 guests and 13 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.