Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Ayahuasca, Mimosa Hostilis

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineJazzMatazz
addict

Loc: Vienna, Austria
Entheogen Tolerant?
    #1889331 - 09/06/03 09:43 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Ive been growing shrooms for a year or so now. Ive tripped about 6 times in this period. All but the last trips where very nice, although Ive never had major OEVs. I trip with friends and have always seemed to need to take a gram extra for roughly the same trip.
Two months ago I tried to extract 5meo-DMT from Mimosa Hostilis. I drank the Ayahuasca, but didnt trip. All I had where sparks in the outer regions of my field of sight(and I felt awfully sick for the Peganum Harmala).
Two weeks ago I was in Z?rich (Switzerland) and got some 5meo-DMT in a vial form a Smartshop. The guy in the shop said it was two dosages. I Mixed it into an Orange juice and drank it half, the other a friened. He was tripping nicely stumbeling around, feeling superior to cars (??!!) and laughing his head of. I was feeling a sort of mild buzz overcoming me (Like when the trip intesifys on shrooms)now and then , but not from. Before we went back home (4 hours after ingestion) I saw the people on the street in slightly brighter colours, and distinct from the background (Again , like on shrooms). I was perfectly clear in the head though and after 15 minutes it had passed completely.
Yesterday I had some Blotter with a friend. The guy he got it from said we should quarter it and take a quarter each. We did, and my friend again starting getting tippsy and had paranoia. I myself was only had a feeling of unease concerning the situation all the time (we whee in town with a lot of friends). A part from that I was crstal clear in the head, but very self-confident. I drank raki and Martini and began getting really funny,nevertheless I took two more quarters of the blotter an hour later hoping for a real trip. This was becuase apart from walking disorders and major outbursts of laughing I didnt feel a lot else. We went to a drum and base concert at night, where I danced like mad man, but not really feeling the musik catching my soul. - I took two more quarters (making it 5 times the recommended dosage) and still nothing changed till I sat down on a speaker in a corner , with my legs crossed and eyes closed... The CEVs where great, but I hoped for more of LSD.
Sorry for the long read, but now to my question:
Can one become tolerant somehow, or did I just take too low doses? I mean, the ayahuasca extraction could have failed, the LSD doasage to low at the beginng and the DMT dosage to low overall, right?
Anyone have the same?
Thanks for any views!
Jazz

--------------------
Perception is limited to consciousness.Expand it and unfold other realities.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineLaxy

Re: Entheogen Tolerant? [Re: JazzMatazz]
    #1889340 - 09/06/03 09:48 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

It's not always the drugs that cause you to build up a tolerance. It may actually be just your mental state. Just knowing what to expect is enough to give you some sorta control over what you are doing. It may be you are just in more control of your mind than others, or, more than you think you are. Just my 2 cents, who knows.

InvisibleXochitl
synchronicitycircuit
Loc: the brainforest
    #1889399 - 09/06/03 10:08 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

what is your body size?

--------------------
As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

-Donald Rumsfeld 2/2/02 Pentagon

Invisibledilatedcreature
veteran

#1889773 - 09/07/03 12:36 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

"and got some 5meo-DMT in a vial form a Smartshop. The guy in the shop said it was two dosages. I Mixed it into an Orange juice and drank it half, the other a friened."
with an MAOI ?

Bunk acid ?

Shrooms:
an extra gram doesn't sound like you have a terribly high tolorence.

OfflineJazzMatazz
addict

Re: Entheogen Tolerant? [Re: dilatedcreature]
    #1890400 - 09/07/03 06:12 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

@ Laxy: Well that could be right. Usually my friends start freaking out and don^t know where we are going. I usually see it as my task to keep the group together and leading the way. (Taking stuff to drink with me, hurrying people to catch the bus etc...)

@Xochitl: 1.84 @ 65-68 Kilos

@dilatedcreature: DMT:Yes, it allready contained one. Besides: My friend was trippin.LSD: What do you mean with "bunk acid"? It had a Pentagram on it. Shrooms: Well it is high if Im usually really still able to control myslef and most people start to freak out with a gram less.

--------------------

OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

#1890766 - 09/07/03 01:18 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

are you on any medications?

--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.

OfflineJazzMatazz
addict

Re: Entheogen Tolerant? [Re: Twirling]
    #1891460 - 09/07/03 05:06 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

nope, just coffee.

--------------------

Offlinemr_minds_eye
Disposable Wage Whore
Male User Gallery
Loc: Samsara
    #1893827 - 09/08/03 12:59 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Some people are just hardheads or maybe the shit that you have taken all just happened to be kind of shitty. Also I think some people's minds effect them just as much as the drug.

--------------------
Our quest for discovery fuels our creativity in all fields, not just science. If we reached the end of the line, the human spirit would shrivel and die. But I don't think we will ever stand still: we shall increase in complexity, if not in depth, and shall always be the center on an expanding horizon of possibilities.
-Stephen Hawking

OfflineFlowGnome
The artistformerly knownas Boobs McFeely

Re: Entheogen Tolerant? [Re: mr_minds_eye]
    #1893868 - 09/08/03 01:11 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

You didn't list dosages, but:

Mimosa Hostilis contains N,N-DMT, not 5-MeO-DMT. It can be difficult to prepare ayahuasca correctly and the fact that it didn't work doesn't mean much.

5-MeO-DMT isn't active orally without an MAOI, it should be snorted or smoked. It doesn't give you many visuals either.

1/4 hit of acid isn't going to do much of anything unless the acid was made waaaaay too strong in the first place. Redosing can be very ineffective because of how fast tolerance builds to LSD.

I think you're expecting too much out of the low dosages you're doing.

OfflineJazzMatazz
addict

Re: Entheogen Tolerant? [Re: FlowGnome]
    #1894008 - 09/08/03 01:58 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

My shrooms are potent , I know that. :smile:
And like I said most trips where with other people (except for the ayahuasca) The other perosn always tripped nicely on the same or a lower dosage.
Concering the meo-dmt from the samrt shop: Like I said, they recommended making two dosages from one vial.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Ayahuasca, Mimosa Hostilis

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience