Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Thank Earth
    #1815235 -

"God" is a childish belief.


--------------------
Namaste.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank Earth [Re: RebelSteve33]
    #1815252 -

WOAH!

dude just a couple nights ago I was laying in bed thinking about the term "Thank God!" and how me and many "non-believers" use that phrase even though we don't believe in a God - I decided "Thank IT" was good, but lol Thank Earth is fantastic :smile:

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-
"Gee, what a coincidence!"


--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank Earth [Re: Strumpling]
    #1815276 -

God's another word for truth


and truth exists, i promise.


--------------------
I&I

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank Earth [Re: Rastafari]
    #1815298 -

don't promise; PROVE.


--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank Earth [Re: RebelSteve33]
    #1815301 -

Earth is hardcore.
The Sun kicks ass.
Thank you Universe  :laugh: 


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank Earth [Re: Shroomism]
    #1815319 -

you have to seek truth if you want it...

all i can say is, i promise i know personally that truth exists...

the rest is up to you...


yes. the earth is hard core....the sun kicks hella ass....and MUCH LOVE TO THE UNIVERSE!

AND MARS AND THE MOON TOO

THE MOON IS A VERY DIVINE ENTITY.


--------------------
I&I

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank Earth [Re: Rastafari]
    #1815331 -

Of course!.. much love to the moon!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank Earth [Re: RebelSteve33]
    #1815333 -

hence, fundamental

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank Earth [Re: RebelSteve33]
    #1815336 -

Light is information, intelligence


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank Earth [Re: Rastafari]
    #1815369 -

earth is part of god. God is all of existence acting as one *CONSIOUS* entity. You are part of god and we all can be the highest of the high is the teaching of Ras Tafari.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank Earth [Re: Shroomism]
    #1815386 -

the divine lunar entity



Luna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank Earth [Re: infidelGOD]
    #1815437 -

dude i cant take my eyes off of this...i've been dreaming about seeing the moon better...and you have answered my desire

thank you brother.


--------------------
I&I

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* *cough* EXISTENCE *hack*
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
buttonion 22,724 173 03/19/04 12:03 AM
by Frog
* I have philosophical evidence for the existence of God!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Anonymous 13,411 109 02/13/04 11:28 PM
by SpecialEd
* can you prove the existence of absolute, objective morality?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Anonymous 23,314 157 12/21/04 06:31 AM
by deafpanda
* Implications of the Big Bang Origin and Fate of the Universe
( 1 2 3 all )
Source 7,009 41 09/07/04 11:01 PM
by gettinjiggywithit
* Is There Any Eternal Value To Existence?
( 1 2 all )
Source 3,607 25 07/02/04 06:48 PM
by Zahid
* The Internet Dosn't Exist *DELETED* Demon 2,274 19 02/10/03 05:06 PM
by RebelSteve33
* it seems therefore, that God does not exist. whiterastahippie 1,915 12 11/11/11 02:01 AM
by thefloodbehind
* Explaining why life after death exists
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
dumlovesyou 7,981 92 04/05/03 12:36 PM
by buttonion

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
666 topic views. 0 members, 5 guests and 10 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 14 queries.