Home | Community | Message Board

Vaposhop
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineLikwidDrawp
Dance EnergyConjuror

Who is wrong?
    #1738899 - 07/22/03 06:47 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Last night my dear friend Jesse was lonely, so she invited a big group of old friends over to her house. 40 shots of everclear later she leaves with her boyfriend, leaving us at her "lonely" house. With all these drunk people, what could possibly ever happen? My GOOD friend Mike and my GOOD friend Emily (both of which i met seperately) have been together for years.. Emily was there and her b/f came to take a break from work to say whats up. This is letting EVERYONE know that she has a boyfriend. He leaves, and the insanity goes on. Emily passes out next to some guy, and hours later I enter to get a ciggarette to find her and some RANDOM dude cuddle puddly. Now i dont know the state of mind she was in, but the guy KNEW, he also knew that she had a boyfriend, he was there earlier. Everyone left, and they fucked. I would regularly say it was HER fault for letting him do it, but he KNEW she had a boyfriend!!! Not to make this post Jerry Springer-like or anything too baby-mamas-and-drama, but this was a wronghappening. I am so thouroughly disgusted right now I want to puke. What should I do? Tell her man or what? I cant think straight thinking about the whole clusterfuck.

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
Re: Who is wrong? [Re: LikwidDrawp]
    #1739424 - 07/22/03 09:35 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Is Mike really your good friend? If so, then you should tell him. Or you could hide a secret from your friend, for the rest of your life, like a coward.

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: Who is wrong? [Re: pattern]
    #1739449 - 07/22/03 09:44 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I dont think its your business, not your place to intrude.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

InvisibleXibalba
Stranger
    #1739452 - 07/22/03 09:44 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Have you talked to Emily about this yet?

OfflineLikwidDrawp
Dance EnergyConjuror

Re: Who is wrong? [Re: Xibalba]
    #1739472 - 07/22/03 09:50 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

They are both friends so good i could say I love them both... PDU its not my place to intrude but that doesnt dispel the grotesque image in my head and how totally FUCKED up it is, leaving me feeling like i have to do something for the people I love. I havent talked to Emily.. Oh well things change as times go on. However she has been thouroughly bitched at by the owner of the bed it happened in.

--------------------

InvisibleXibalba
Stranger
    #1739556 - 07/22/03 10:13 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Edited by Xibalba (09/30/05 02:32 AM)

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
    #1739571 - 07/22/03 10:18 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I have been in this situation many times. My best friend is a total womanizer. Once he was in a relationship with a girl that is my good friend. Well he cheated on her dozens of times, I got sick of the lies, so I told her straight up what was going on. My friend wasn't mad at me for long (if at all), and we are still best friends. Why let this shit keep going on?

If your girlfriend cheated on you, and your friend didnt tell you, then you'd be really pissed off and feel betrayed. Some friend!

Maybe talk to Emily first before talking to Mike?

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

Edited by pattern (07/22/03 10:27 PM)

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #1739647 - 07/22/03 10:40 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Look, if she was that drunk she probably had no idea what was going on. I was in a situation with a good family friend who knew that I was engaged, so I felt safe drinking with him but ended up getting savagely taken advantage of.

My man went to bed but I continued drinking with the friend. I eventually passed out, and then woke up with my pants ripped down and this 'friend' attempting to push his fat dick inside of me. *shudders*

I kept mumbling for him to get off me, get off me, but I was so drunk weakened and had no coordination so it was pretty hopeless. He kept persisting...it was horrible but in my wasting state I kept fading in and out of consciousness and not really understanding what was going on.

Then, because I couldn't get him off of me physically, something clicked right when he put his fingers up inside of me and I SCREAMED. I screamed and screamed and Kevin (my husbend to be) came running out scared to death. He saw us both naked and started yelling. I was crying and then had to be helped to the bathroom to vomit. The 'friend' was kicked out and never seen or heard of again.

Kevin was so nice and supportive of me...he didn't hold anything against me but later when I was feeling better we had a very serious talk about my drinking. I haven't touched a DROP of alcohol since. I hate that drug with such a passion. It destroys people. I have never become that out of control and stricken helpless with any other substance. I despise alcohol. No offense to anyone who partakes, but I just hate it.

I was so crushed and dissappointed in myself afterward..I got depressed for days and even considered taking up self-mutliation again for punishment, which I have done to terrible results in the past. The guilt I felt almost led me to suicide. I felt like I had failed the one I loved and treasured more then anything else in the world. If Kevin had not been as helpful and as wonderful as he was, I might not even be here today due to the horrific guilt I felt.

My point is, if that girl truly cares about her boyfriend, she will feel enough guilt and sorrow for the two of them put together. I know it is hard for the boyfriend, but he needs not to make her feel like shit about this, even though he was hurt as well. Hopefully they will be able to work through this like I have.

Anyway, just wanted to share my own experience which is similar to this one.

truly,
Shade

OfflineLikwidDrawp
Dance EnergyConjuror

Re: Who is wrong? [Re: MOTH]
    #1739709 - 07/22/03 10:59 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Thank you everyone for your input. Ellemy truly inspiring. I am going to talk to Emily, and ask her why she did that (if she even knew). Hopefully her and Mike will work this out as I love them both. They live together and there is a big crowd of people that constantly hover over them like mongbats on a full moon. Someone is bound to break the news, and it probably wont be me. I'm a bit more soothed (stoned) and can actually approach this with clear insight. I appreciate everyones comments more than your know. I'm sure some drama will go down with the guy that messed with Emily, and I can assure I will not partake but rather watch. lol

Thanks!!!

--------------------

OfflineLikwidDrawp
Dance EnergyConjuror

#1740093 - 07/23/03 01:31 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Now I'm going to go talk to Emily. Her boyfriend has been calling me all day and wants to go "rafting" really bad. I knew this was going to happen LoL

I think it's fucking hilarious now.
Now I get to go rafting for free and get stoned for free.
Whoopee!

--------------------

Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

Loc: Comfy chair in my lounger...
Re: Who is wrong? [Re: MOTH]
    #1740460 - 07/23/03 07:02 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

That's crap dude. Large amount of alcohol consumed or not - his actions are not your fault. He has contol of his actions - he is not decerebrumed. His responsibility and fault - end of story.

--------------------
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our generation as kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

"Being bitter and hateful is like drinking a vial of poison and hoping the other person gets sick" FreakQLibrium

"My motto from here on out is: If someone or something (including me) in my life is conducting themselves in such a way that they can be seen on Jerry Springer, it's time to take out the garbage!!! When you stop taking their behaviour personally and see their antics as a true reflection on their character, it becomes absolutely nauseating." Anon. on abusive relationships.

OfflineLikwidDrawp
Dance EnergyConjuror

Re: Who is wrong? [Re: enotake2]
    #1741731 - 07/23/03 06:20 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Turns out she didnt know what she was doing. That's all I REALLY wanted to know now everyone else can deal with it. Life goes on.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being