Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: Is joining the Air Force a moral thing to do? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #16779293 -

It sometimes surprises me you don't run for some variety of public office

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is joining the Air Force a moral thing to do? [Re: unam sanctum]
    #16779301 -

I may do so one day

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is joining the Air Force a moral thing to do? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #16779356 -

I would vote for you. :thumbup:

Prisoner#1 said:
and people are always thinking the republicans are the bad guy



Anti drug BS is amazingly bipartisan. Some of the worst stuff I've heard has come from democrats and republicans pretty equally. Take the LA city council, every single one of those fuckers is a hardcore democrat and they are working their asses off day and night to ban pot shops from LA.
:wtfsonic:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is joining the Air Force a moral thing to do? [Re: nooneman]
    #16779482 -

it's exatcly that reason that I advocate removing anyone that's an incumbent
from office, replace them with people that arent complete tards

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is joining the Air Force a moral thing to do? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #16779501 -

When I turn 25 will you help me get into Congress in Georgia pris?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is joining the Air Force a moral thing to do? [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #16779548 -

state legislature or federal?

sure... I'm willing to help

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is joining the Air Force a moral thing to do? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #16782124 -

Prisoner#1 said:
state legislature or federal?

sure... I'm willing to help



State I think.  To be honest I don't know much about how the system works and if I'd even stand a chance.  If I did run I'd be completely honest and wouldn't take money from lobbyists.  Could I run as a libertarian or must I choose between the democrat or republican party?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is joining the Air Force a moral thing to do? [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #16782194 -

I would vote for you reeferaddict.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is joining the Air Force a moral thing to do? [Re: Gilgamesh18]
    #16782531 -

Gilgamesh18 said:
I would vote for you reeferaddict.



:highfive:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm joining the Navy?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
swm 7,344 79 02/19/05 03:18 PM
by lemon_lw
* Military Service Experiences
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 6,071 56 02/28/05 11:37 AM
by California
* The military RandalFlagg 1,553 16 04/23/05 03:26 PM
by looner2
* My brother might go into the military
( 1 2 3 all )
MOTH 5,778 51 04/25/08 08:19 PM
by AScannerDarkly
* I joined the Army.
( 1 2 3 all )
swm 4,644 52 12/22/05 02:58 AM
by downforpot
* Salvia In US air force Mystiq_Shaman 1,533 15 09/02/04 08:53 PM
by BioSore
* Pharmacists refusing to give birth control to women due to morals
( 1 2 3 all )
MOTH 6,274 41 11/27/04 06:56 PM
by d33p
* Subject: Military Wisdom Ripple 1,097 6 04/03/03 07:33 PM
by fjbk47985

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,605 topic views. 3 members, 9 guests and 156 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.