Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Habiby and the vomiting girl * 1
    #15922947 -

So I'm at the bar tonight, watching women's college basketball and drinking Miller High Life as one should be on any given Thursday night. It's going good, I'm about 4 deep and Texas A&M are up; I had just bought a clove from the bathroom attendant that tasted lovely. I start sucking on this gem of a smoke, feelin' like a cheerleader, it'd been too long...

So these broads post up next to me all lit up from whatever high they got at the previous bars they attended and order shots and cranberry vodkas. There was nothing distinctly bothering about their presence and I continued watching those girls toss balls around. There was one playing for Texas with some sort of advanced knee brace dropping threes like nobody's business that I grew particularly fond of.

So I'm about 6 deep now and I notice that one of the drunk broads is resting resting her head on the bar top. Sure enough, 5 minutes later I turn to a sea of vomit sliding towards me at a medium pace and thank the gods it quit a bit before it reached my general area. It smelled like god damned fruit loops. fuckin' dames

I scoot on over while the bar back continually brings steaming buckets of some sort of sanitary solution to poor over the infected region of the bar. The tender apologizes to me and buys my next beer even though it was no fault of his that this bitch yacked all over the place. I shook his hand and thought afterwards that he's lucky I was sucking on 2 dollar beers.

I have a quarter of my last beer down and Habiby pats me on the back(I was in an outdoor bar and he must have noticed my jacket or some such shit, it was surprising). I turn, shake his hand, and tell him that I'm going to need his services after I finish the beer I had in front of me. I get her down, close out, and head out of the bar. Habiby is there and ready to get going. He lights me up a cigarette and heads towards my place like he's been there a hundred times. He forget the last bit of rights and lefts but considering that it was only his 4th time taking me home I was pretty stoked that he got me as close as he did without my help. As we approach my place he tells me that next week he's going to have some Egyptian food for me. He asked if I liked lamb or fish, I told him fish, he asked how many people live with me, and I told him.

I'll bet your cabby doesn't hook you up with home made mediterranean food

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Habiby and the vomiting girl [Re: YeeeeeeMuffins]
    #15922955 -

Dude, Habiby is the fucking man.

Idk if youre just making this Habiby shit up, but Habiby is the fucking man.


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Habiby and the vomiting girl [Re: thoughts]
    #15922967 -

I feel like it would be more impressive if this cat was a figment of my imagination and I was just doing some creative writing all up in this shroomeries. Unfortunately I don't have those kind of skills but I sure as shit am lucky to have stumbled into this dude's back seat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Habiby and the vomiting girl [Re: YeeeeeeMuffins]
    #15922993 -

I could try to make a story like that up...but it always ends with naked women.


So I was walking to the bar, and uhhhh.....a naked woman picked me up. Wait, did I say bar? I meant secret karate match. Like the kind in blood sport.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Habiby and the vomiting girl [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #15923007 -

I was certainly considering trying to get the yacking girl naked with me before she chucked that shit all over the bar top. She was all petite and short haired. mmm

I'm not quite sure whether or not it would have been a better story if I ended up in a strange room with a naked, drunk, girl throwing up on my chest while my average cock was all of the way inside of her but I think getting the offer of free egyptian food from a cab driver is more satisfying at this point in my life.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Habiby and the vomiting girl [Re: YeeeeeeMuffins]
    #15923023 -

HABIBY FOR PRESIDENT

where do i get my shirt?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Habiby and the vomiting girl [Re: Azure Essence]
    #15979325 -

So I got a ride from Habiby tonight, as usual. He told me there's going to be a party at his place on Tuesday with many Egyptian women. I want to go but I'm not sure if I should ingest the 1.5g stem that I have lying around. My intuition says that I should hit it up sober and eat some lamb and falafel but mildly tripping at my cab drivers party seems legit.

I have an eighth on top of that 1.5 grams and have been heavily considering a 5g dose, Terrence Mckenna style in the dark, silent, room and what not. I'd take suggestions on that and what not

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Habiby and the vomiting girl [Re: YeeeeeeMuffins]
    #15979343 -

Tell me you live in northern cali do I can go party with you and Habiby.


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Habiby and the vomiting girl [Re: fee]
    #15979359 -

I'd go sober and have some drinks with the ladies.


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Habiby and the vomiting girl [Re: fee]
    #15979364 -

^^Unfortunately I don't and even more so, Habiby used to live in Norther California so you might have narrowly missed out on a chance of experiencing the glory of his Egyptian style. If you're down for doing psychs in nor cal though I might be down to make the drive

^That is what I am thinking

Edited by YeeeeeeMuffins (03/22/12 01:25 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Habiby and the vomiting girl [Re: YeeeeeeMuffins]
    #15979376 -

I'm always down.


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Habiby and the vomiting girl [Re: fee]
    #15979379 -

awe yeeeeeeee

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Habiby and the vomiting girl [Re: YeeeeeeMuffins]
    #15979497 -

gig em


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Habiby and the vomiting girl [Re: Oldgregg]
    #15997298 -

As happens fairly often I required the use of Habiby's services. He was very persistent about my attendance at his part which is one day from tomorrow. He gave me his drivers license and had me take down his address; He said "do not call and say Habiby I am sick." My understanding is that it will be all of his family from California and that it is a party for him specifically.

I have decided that I am definitely going despite the fact that I'm going to be the socially awkward, tattooed, white guy that only knows Habiby because he's too drunk to drive quite often. Tonight he made it clear that he would be offended if I didn't and I don't want to lose the most amazing cab driver that I have ever met.

trip report will be coming after tuesday

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Habiby and the vomiting girl [Re: YeeeeeeMuffins]
    #15997304 -

Dude it's not even a question. Tell us how the food is

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Habiby and the vomiting girl [Re: Azure Essence]
    #15997368 -

Azure Essence said:
Dude it's not even a question. Tell us how the food is



Word.

People like habiby are what make the earth an alright place to be.


--------------------


۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Habiby and the vomiting girl [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #15997378 -

I_was_the_walrus said:
I could try to make a story like that up...but it always ends with naked women.


So I was walking to the bar, and uhhhh.....a naked woman picked me up. Wait, did I say bar? I meant secret karate match. Like the kind in blood sport.





I believe the word for that blood sport tournament is Ku Ma Tai.


--------------------

BigUpRadio
WorldReggaeShow
DreaderThanDread - Listen!
(druqs said) don't get arsey, just get RC.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Habiby and the vomiting girl [Re: Its Pat]
    #15997495 -

Quote:
have been heavily considering a 5g dose, Terrence Mckenna style in the dark, silent, room and what not. I'd take suggestions on that and what not



I say do the 5g dose with Habiby


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Habiby and the vomiting girl [Re: YeeeeeeMuffins]
    #15997617 -

Habiby has got to be the best cabby in the world. Let us know how the party goes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Habiby and the vomiting girl [Re: DNKYD]
    #15998038 -

Habiby does seem cool, i like the image you have built of habiby :tongue:
makes me want to think theres more cool cab drivers.

DC


--------------------
The Real violence, the violence that I realized was unforgiveable
Is the violence that we do to ourselves
When we are too afraid to be, who we really are.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Habiby is sick with the diabetes, I don't know what to say YeeeeeeMuffins 242 3 06/07/12 02:25 AM
by thoughts
* Habiby somehow predicted I would be in his cab tonight YeeeeeeMuffins 490 8 05/05/12 11:09 AM
by abltsandwich
* Habiby gave me food and a ride home YeeeeeeMuffins 330 7 07/27/12 10:43 AM
by Adden
* I feel like I should start my first thread that isn't about Habiby or shitting my pants. YeeeeeeMuffins 330 8 04/27/12 02:23 AM
by Puppet Master
* Habiby Sick Dusk 461 11 02/27/14 01:50 AM
by Soulidarity
* Honey = Bee Vomit.
( 1 2 all )
Liz 7,745 33 07/01/06 08:49 AM
by TM
* Why guys don't "get" girls
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
Gillette 15,546 171 09/28/05 12:22 AM
by oDin
* how to pick up girls
( 1 2 3 all )
EthanEdwards 8,348 49 07/18/03 02:19 AM
by blowback

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,008 topic views. 8 members, 18 guests and 147 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.