Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Habiby is sick with the diabetes, I don't know what to say
    #16344496 -

He can't have rice, he can't have cigarettes, he can't have meat... I told him we all die young but I can't imagine a man that holds those things so dear having a doctor telling him he can't have it. When Habiby starts his restaurant I'm going to be the regular and I'm lucky enough to know that it dominates any middle eastern food in the valley. It wrecks bros, it dominates by far... He just needs to get it going.

Trusting Arizona-ians or whatever to recognize good shit is a dice roll I might not take, they seem to love bars that don't have a beer better than dos equis. It's sad but I think that beer culture is less refined than food culture and that Habiby will have a chance at achieving his dream.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Habiby is sick with the diabetes, I don't know what to say [Re: YeeeeeeMuffins]
    #16344501 -

I've been wondering what's up with Habeebs, sucks he's got the diabeetus but it could be worse.


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Habiby is sick with the diabetes, I don't know what to say [Re: thoughts]
    #16344524 -

I'm pretty sure it's going to be ok and that he's going to open up a sweet place to eat good food. I feel certain that I'll die before Habiby.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Habiby is sick with the diabetes, I don't know what to say [Re: YeeeeeeMuffins]
    #16344530 -

Let us know when it opens, i'd be down to check it out.


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Habiby gave me food and a ride home YeeeeeeMuffins 330 7 07/27/12 10:43 AM
by Adden
* Habiby Sick Dusk 461 11 02/27/14 01:50 AM
by Soulidarity
* Habiby and the vomiting girl
( 1 2 all )
YeeeeeeMuffins 3,008 28 03/28/12 03:23 AM
by fee
* Habiby somehow predicted I would be in his cab tonight YeeeeeeMuffins 490 8 05/05/12 11:09 AM
by abltsandwich
* I hate being sick! Meph 1,016 6 02/22/03 04:04 AM
by Meph
* Eastern Coast storm... ivi 1,179 9 09/25/03 03:44 PM
by Xochitl
* Why don't more people eat bud?
( 1 2 all )
Adamist 5,654 20 07/02/03 04:03 PM
by Boppity604
* Why don't we just rename OTD the "Shit Heap"
( 1 2 3 all )
boxtop703 13,391 53 05/07/18 09:20 AM
by Cannabischarlie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
242 topic views. 2 members, 35 guests and 183 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.019 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.