Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
Re: Why don't more people eat bud? [Re: trendal]
    #1680852 - 07/02/03 04:03 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

When I make brownies I use a half-ounce.  I absolutely love the brownie buzz. 

And of course high doses of weed will make you trip, weed is a psychedelic/stimulant.  I've had really good weed give me visuals; just not as hardcore or long-lasting like shrooms.  Once after smoking a bowl of Blueberry I saw a cat run through my living room...and I didn't own a cat at the time.  :smile:

My all-time favorite Sativa bud right now is Apollo 11 by Brothers Grimm.  God in a plant.  :smile:

Whoever was worried about not knowing the dose of cookies/brownies...if you're the one who made them you can easily gauge how strong the high will be based off the amount of herb you use and the overall number of brownies/cookies you made.  Obviously if you make an 8x8 brownie pan with 1/2 an ounce it's a lot safer to eat 1-2 brownies and not worry about getting too stoned.  On the other hand, if you put a whole ounce of herb into your 8x8 brownie...then you will be able to double the # of brownies you cut/serve that'll have the same effect.  Just make sure you fully incorporate the weed butter with your batter before baking.

When home alone and in need of something fun to do...eat 3 brownies...wait til that buzz is peaking...then smoke a bowl.  :wink:  It'll be a good time inside your mind for sure.  hehe

Love & Light,

Boppity

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag