Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I feel like I should start my first thread that isn't about Habiby or shitting my pants.
    #16145577 -

Have any of you ever got home drunk at 2 in the morning and decided it was a good idea to eat an eighth of mushrooms? I did last week and got my first auditory hallucinations. I also sensed a presence but that shit is tricky to discern. I hope that next time is 5+ grams with no other factors, all dark and silent and whatnot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel like I should start my first thread that isn't about Habiby or shitting my pants. [Re: YeeeeeeMuffins] * 1
    #16145599 -

ALcohol and mushies do not mix well.

Actually alcohol and food in general do not mix well in large amounts.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel like I should start my first thread that isn't about Habiby or shitting my pants. [Re: YeeeeeeMuffins]
    #16145602 -

5 grams? Go for the gold and take 7!


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel like I should start my first thread that isn't about Habiby or shitting my pants. [Re: YeeeeeeMuffins]
    #16145607 -

YeeeeeeMuffins said:
Have any of you ever got home drunk at 2 in the morning and decided it was a good idea to eat an eighth of mushrooms?



No. I would puke.

YeeeeeeMuffins said:
I did last week and got my first auditory hallucinations. I also sensed a presence but that shit is tricky to discern. I hope that next time is 5+ grams with no other factors, all dark and silent and whatnot.



On booze?


--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel like I should start my first thread that isn't about Habiby or shitting my pants. [Re: Acaterpillar] * 1
    #16145610 -

Avoid alcohol, the psilocybe experience is mush easier on your stomache without the poison that alcohol is..

You dont want to be seeing halucinations while having a quezy stomach.

Just my 2 cents.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel like I should start my first thread that isn't about Habiby or shitting my pants. [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #16145615 -

I would say that in my experiences alcohol and mushrooms don't mix bad either. It was a sketchy trip, for sure. Whether or not it was well is debatable.

Acat, I might take your advice one of these days. I just remember old Dennis M. saying 5g was a good starting point.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel like I should start my first thread that isn't about Habiby or shitting my pants. [Re: YeeeeeeMuffins]
    #16145616 -

deleted


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel like I should start my first thread that isn't about Habiby or shitting my pants. [Re: Dubwobble]
    #16145629 -

@ Rail_Gun

Your signature is dangerous at least, and aberrant at best.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel like I should start my first thread that isn't about Habiby or shitting my pants. [Re: Dubwobble]
    #16145637 -

Dubwobble said:
ALcohol and mushies do not mix well.

Actually alcohol and food in general do not mix well in large amounts.




I agree. 100%

My only bad trip was after alcohol.

Never again!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* if honesty isn't the best policy, what is? Smack31 2,150 17 10/22/02 06:47 AM
by Bruiser
* Habiby Sick Dusk 461 11 02/27/14 01:50 AM
by Soulidarity
* Habiby and the vomiting girl
( 1 2 all )
YeeeeeeMuffins 3,008 28 03/28/12 03:23 AM
by fee
* Habiby is sick with the diabetes, I don't know what to say YeeeeeeMuffins 242 3 06/07/12 02:25 AM
by thoughts
* Habiby somehow predicted I would be in his cab tonight YeeeeeeMuffins 490 8 05/05/12 11:09 AM
by abltsandwich
* Habiby gave me food and a ride home YeeeeeeMuffins 330 7 07/27/12 10:43 AM
by Adden
* RAAAAAAAWH (Official Punk Song Thread)
( 1 2 all )
Cracka_X 6,792 39 10/24/24 06:17 PM
by 073202
* Inane Threads Senor_Doobie 2,304 18 05/31/11 04:28 PM
by Hajnal

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
330 topic views. 4 members, 12 guests and 243 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.