Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Where to buy the best tacos?
    #15557108 -

Anyone know wher to get the tastiest tacos?

Edited by thecake (12/27/11 12:23 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On the Proper Utilisation of Poison as a Tool for Improving Health [Re: thecake]
    #15557123 -

Like when you have the sudden inspiration to eat an apple?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On the Proper Utilisation of Poison as a Tool for Improving Health [Re: ModularMind]
    #15557132 -

What? :pokerawe:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On the Proper Utilisation of Poison as a Tool for Improving Health [Re: LoganDavidBaker]
    #15557295 -

i see some of the idea your trying to get accross. but with so much influence from the rest of the population and man made objects around, i couldnt see it working unless you were seperated from the world and its moden ways

but my first read of all that was  :lolwut:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On the Proper Utilisation of Poison as a Tool for Improving Health [Re: ModularMind]
    #15557934 -

ModularMind said:
Like when you have the sudden inspiration to eat an apple?



Yes. Apple Seeds have been shown by the media to contain arsenic. The media is currently being utilised in a childish manner.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Proper Utilisation of Chemicals [Re: thecake]
    #15557966 -

I agree, eating weed is the way to go.  Unfortunately after forty years of abuse it's off the menu. :sad:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Proper Utilisation of Chemicals [Re: Icelander]
    #15559109 -

Yeah, high doses of edibles are so incredibly powerful compared to the smoked variety. I ate way to many brownies while rolling a few days ago and ended up in a green labyrinth filled with demons. I never suspected weed could deliver such detailed hallucinations.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Proper Utilisation of Chemicals [Re: White Beard]
    #15559606 -

White Beard said:
Yeah, high doses of edibles are so incredibly powerful compared to the smoked variety. I ate way to many brownies while rolling a few days ago and ended up in a green labyrinth filled with demons. I never suspected weed could deliver such detailed hallucinations.



are you serious?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Proper Utilisation of Chemicals [Re: thecake] * 1
    #15559918 -

There's something weird about you.  :ifyoucanawe:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Proper Utilisation of Chemicals [Re: LoganDavidBaker]
    #15559966 -

LoganDavidBaker said:
There's something weird about you.  :ifyoucanawe:



this is just stuff i barely been thinkin bout. it will get better.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Proper Utilisation of Chemicals [Re: thecake]
    #15560642 -

thecake said:
Step 1: Isolate yourself from all outside influence.

Step 2: Eat weed all day everyday until you don't understand anything. Until you don't even remember why you would want to eat or drink.

Step 3: Eventually nature will remind you the healthy way of living by forcing you to consume or die.

Step 4: Write about it on the internet.

Step 5: Find your niche.

Step 6: Prosper.







:rofl2:

Drug instrumentalization vs. abuse

seems you didn't win that one

Edited by Beanhead (12/23/11 09:39 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Proper Utilisation of Chemicals [Re: thecake]
    #15560758 -

thecake said:
White Beard said:
Yeah, high doses of edibles are so incredibly powerful compared to the smoked variety. I ate way to many brownies while rolling a few days ago and ended up in a green labyrinth filled with demons. I never suspected weed could deliver such detailed hallucinations.



are you serious?



Yeah man, I've never been that fucked up before. When I woke up a few hours later I was seeing bugs and spiders crawl over my bed, then disappear. I was freaked out I gave myself psychosis.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Proper Utilisation of Chemicals [Re: White Beard]
    #15565228 -

White Beard said:
thecake said:
White Beard said:
Yeah, high doses of edibles are so incredibly powerful compared to the smoked variety. I ate way to many brownies while rolling a few days ago and ended up in a green labyrinth filled with demons. I never suspected weed could deliver such detailed hallucinations.



are you serious?



Yeah man, I've never been that fucked up before. When I woke up a few hours later I was seeing bugs and spiders crawl over my bed, then disappear. I was freaked out I gave myself psychosis.



This happened only from marijuana???

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Proper Utilisation of Chemicals [Re: thecake]
    #15565286 -

MDMA and Cannabis.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Proper Utilisation of Chemicals [Re: White Beard]
    #15565288 -

White Beard said:
MDMA and Cannabis.



was it pure mdma or a pill that could have been cut with something else

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Proper Utilisation of Chemicals [Re: thecake]
    #15565335 -

It was a brown crystal that I put into a gel cap. I never tested it, but I assume it's the real deal from what I've read.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dangerous Utilisation of Chemicals [Re: thecake]
    #15565711 -

thecake said:
Step 1: Isolate yourself from all outside influence.

Step 2: Eat weed all day everyday until you don't understand anything. Until you don't even remember why you would want to eat or drink.

Step 3: Eventually nature will remind you the healthy way of living by forcing you to consume or die.

Step 4: Write about it on the internet.

Step 5: Find your niche.

Step 6: Prosper.







Yeah but in all seriousness, anyone can come up with something like this


--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dangerous Utilisation of Chemicals [Re: MushroomTrip] * 1
    #15565724 -

:imspecial:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dangerous Utilisation of Chemicals [Re: Icelander]
    #15566024 -

Is this a reasonable reply, and should a person's post history follow them in PS&P?


--------------------
rahz

comfort pleasure power love     truth awareness peace I am      I feel      I do     I love  I speak    I see    I know

why there is reality and patterned, law-like consistency at all, rather than noise or non-reality is not a question physics answers. It's a question physics presupposes an answer to in order to provide other answers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dangerous Utilisation of Chemicals [Re: MushroomTrip]
    #15568898 -

MushroomTrip said:
Yeah but in all seriousness, anyone can come up with something like this



This is not a plan, this is what my life is so far. except for the good parts that i made up at the end.

just seeing if anyone has any interesting comments or ideas about it. Looking for new ideas to write about.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Showing proper respect when approaching a powerplant.
( 1 2 3 all )
medicinebag 3,394 54 11/22/03 12:13 AM
by Grav
* Life: the chemical reaction: predecting the future Cow Shit Collector 1,048 7 11/14/02 03:07 PM
by postanaldrip
* The aspect of natural psychoactive chemicals in alien nature Mr_Gubjet 1,487 19 05/17/04 08:10 PM
by ekomstop
* Is there a spirit inside u? R U more than chemical *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
World Spirit 12,522 185 02/28/02 02:42 PM
by melic
* Merely a function of our chemical make up.
( 1 2 all )
chemkid 3,657 27 09/24/02 09:28 AM
by Albino_Jesus
* research chemicals caterpillar 770 5 09/07/03 01:17 PM
by buckwheat
* Does toilet exist without proper toilet paper(s)?
( 1 2 all )
OldWoodSpecter 1,343 28 06/27/05 05:52 PM
by CeeThruMeer
* The body giving chemical rewards???
( 1 2 all )
Ego Death 2,496 23 02/06/06 03:53 PM
by TheGus

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
1,079 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 8 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.