Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinecaterpillar
five stargeneral

Loc: Finland
research chemicals
    #1890611 - 09/07/03 11:54 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

there has been talk about taking a higher dosage of research chemicals to achieve a vivid spiritual experience. as i've tried taking a much higher dosage than recommended and ended up surpassing the guardian systems that make you experience the world as it is and keep you from crossing the boundaries of your body and mind. what happened was that it was all very chaotic and really hard to control. i kept passing out and the next minute i was going up again.. in this case the substance was 5-meo-dipt (probably not the best subject of study on this matter, i've had similar very pleasant experiences with 2C-I too, but not had the opportunity to test this theory).

the tricky part of it is not to loose the control over your mind during the trip and not loose your ability to remember your thoughts at the same time. looks like the insights come in waves and some of them are too hard to take. also i would not recommend this kind of a very high dosage of these chemicals to noone, but i am asking if anyone has had similar experiences or been able to control it? any thoughts? i will continue my studies on the matter, i just need some backing up before i can get myself in the state of mind to do it again.

--------------------
"Who are you?"

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblemr crisper

Re: research chemicals [Re: caterpillar]
    #1890722 - 09/07/03 01:00 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

when such things were more common, there was some experimentation to find the upper dosage limits. many people sooner or later got served, as murple called it, a psychedelic ass-kicking.
think icarus, greek dude, wax and feathers.

if you wish to explore higher doses in an attempt to know yourself, i really recommend natural psychedelics.

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: El Emigrante

Loc: Chicago, USA
Re: research chemicals [Re: mr crisper]
    #1890773 - 09/07/03 01:20 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

a chemical is a chemical is a chemical. whether it was synthesised in a lab or whether a natural plant source produced it. just because its a "research chemical" doesnt mean it cant produce pyschedelic insight. 5meo dmt was very insightful, and frightning. 2c-e was extremly helpful to me, it helped me except life for what it is, and gave you a good body buzz too. a lot of "research chemicals" have a lot of promise to be pyschedelic reprogramming tools. dpt is suppose to have a lot of theraputic properties too, i think i remeber it helped alcholics quit drinking.

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Invisiblemr crisper

Re: research chemicals [Re: Infrared]
    #1890796 - 09/07/03 01:31 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

i completely agree, dpt is the only psychedelic ive taken in the last 12 months and 2ct7 is just awesome at the right dosages.
my point is its easier to burn your fingers with higher doses of research chems.
eg - snorting enough 2ct7 seems to have killed a few people.

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: El Emigrante

Loc: Chicago, USA
Re: research chemicals [Re: mr crisper]
    #1890809 - 09/07/03 01:37 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

well of course its easier to go over the edge with a little bit of white powder, then with 2 feet of cactus. research chems do need a lot of caution when experimenting with them. but they can be some very good learning tools when used correctly. and anyone snorting and halogenated phen ethyl amines is just retarded. if they would have done at least a shred of research, they would have seen that it always comes on too fast and strong and made everyone sick as hell.

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Invisiblebuckwheat
Cynically Insane

Loc: Not Enough Characters to ...
Re: research chemicals [Re: Infrared]
    #1891096 - 09/07/03 03:17 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

yes dpt has  theraputic properties  it is also the most promesing of the rc. The first time i did DPT i noticed i had no desire to smoke ciggarets any more.That lasted about 3 days so i kept on taking low doses well it worked only i started smoking again 6 months later :crazy: i also had no feelings of depression for a about a week 

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology