Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinef8L
Triumph

Poem Written Before Being Rushed To ER
    #1499740 - 04/28/03 03:14 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Hey ALL,

A few months ago I had a very very fucked up experience. I had smoked a bowl of marijuana (nothing out of the usual), but about 20 minutes later my heart was racing extremely fast. I wasn't quite sure what was going on, but I felt like I was in some sort of weird state of consciousness. Being more on the scientific side of things I sort of wanted to document the experience so I quickly opened notepad on my computer and started typing... here is what I wrote:

"Nailed.
I caught you
you here these voices in your head every day joe but you
like to yourself, its another world out here, its differfferent, people dont explore this world, because theyd ont want to
jos these voices everyone has them they are everywhere, they shout at all of us, but we dont have power during the day, it controls us until the end, this is a mssage from
the other side (but the side you dont think about), this side exists... some of us experience its at sometimes, like death,
its the phase that it your soul, letting the real preson free, i chose to write this in my unconcious state to transcribe to
the real world.. the world on the other side, you will laugh, if there was something i could type to validate this expeirence
.. i need some wway, a key a link ... how to contact you again.. its not spirits its
us without everything else, "

As I continued to write I felt more and more out of conciousness. I called for my roommates to call an ambulence because I thought I was having a heart attack. As I sat there I knew I was dying. This was the end of my life. It was over. The paramedics arrived and took me off the the hospital where I spent the night.

For the next week I was literally lost in my mind. I was completely out of reality and experienced some sort of overwhelming breakdown. I don't remember much of the week except that I couldn't piece together much of anything, at the time I explained it to my friends and family as if I was searching for a thread of reality, I felt very disconnected.

After the weeks passed I summed it up to a bad panic attack from the weed. (I found out later in the hospital that I have high blood pressure and am now on medication.. but I believe the panic attack caused my blood pressure to skyrocket.).. I still can't quite piece everything together, but I would like to hear what everyone thinks of this whole experience. Especially the poem.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
Re: Poem Written Before Being Rushed To ER [Re: f8L]
    #1499749 - 04/28/03 03:18 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Interesting.

Keep on digging!

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Re: Poem Written Before Being Rushed To ER [Re: Murex]
    #1499764 - 04/28/03 03:26 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Marijuana is different every time I smoke it, depending on the type I'm smoking... Sometimes I will get into similar states that you described... I've been to the 'breaking point', where everything feels like it's just going to explode and die, dozens of times, some of which I was not prepared for...

What I'm learning is that I must mentally prepare myself before every smoking session otherwise I will descend into complete chaos and become lost and confused. But if I outline my intent before-hand in my mind, then the experience is healing... Like shedding skin.

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
Re: Poem Written Before Being Rushed To ER [Re: Adamist]
    #1499775 - 04/28/03 03:31 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Neat.

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

Invisiblebert
bodhi

Loc: state
Re: Poem Written Before Being Rushed To ER [Re: f8L]
    #1499905 - 04/28/03 04:45 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I've smoked weed before and ended up in states of conciousness far beyond shrooms have taken me. Flat out insane, scary places. I've had an episode sort of like yours where I pretty much lost my mind for 3 or 4 hours and was semi-concious and writhing in a laundry basket. It usually starts off with paranoia that compounds more and more until you reach that breaking point. Don't know why it happens.

--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology