| Home | Community | Message Board |
|
You are not signed in. |

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.
|
| |||
|
Nomadic Wanderer Registered: 04/16/03 Posts: 676 Loc: East Coast Last seen: 23 years, 3 months |
| ||
| |||
|
| Similar Threads | Poster | Views | Replies | Last post | ||
![]() |
Israeli/Palestinian Solution ( |
4,035 | 31 | 05/06/03 12:59 PM by Cracka_X | ||
![]() |
All the evidence to indict Sharon on War Crimes | 1,386 | 4 | 06/15/02 09:10 PM by nugsarenice | ||
![]() |
Bush offers $300 to taxpayers if we go to war. (SPOOF) | 541 | 3 | 03/10/03 01:51 AM by Learyfan | ||
![]() |
War people, why do you support the war? ( |
11,171 | 145 | 07/05/06 09:56 AM by Phred | ||
![]() |
"Creative Destruction"??? ...and the doctrine of "total war" | 873 | 4 | 03/03/03 09:58 PM by infidelGOD | ||
![]() |
The Case Against War | 1,250 | 3 | 10/31/02 06:24 PM by Anonymous | ||
![]() |
Moscow Times Editorial on the War ( |
2,090 | 23 | 04/12/03 04:50 PM by grib | ||
![]() |
German report: Palestinians likely killed Gaza boy | 1,926 | 9 | 04/04/02 11:44 AM by MAIA |
| Extra information | ||
| You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa 1,481 topic views. 2 members, 27 guests and 32 web crawlers are browsing this forum. [ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ] | ||
I think that the "war on drugs" is stupid, but I think that public education (er, the idea of it) isn't. I think that alot of American policy is stupid, but I think that the majority of it makes sense. It's not a wholistic thing, you can't just say "I don't believe the govt, so I never ever will on any single issue they ever possibly present to me" thats close-minded and ignorant

