Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Imagine if you could switch sex * 5
    #13429382 -

Let's say you had the power of changing sex on a whim.  I have been fantasizing about this recently.  What if I had the power to be either man or female, depending on my mood?  What if I could be both sexes at the same time? 

This reminds me of some of Ursula Le Guin's science fiction work.  She had an alien culture that was both male and female.  They had fully functioning sex organs in either gender. 

I very much would like to experience being a man for a day.  I want to experience having an erect and throbbing penis just as much as some of you guys would probably want to experience having a hot and drippy vag, and breasts to squeeze. 

Luckily my imagination is pretty potent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Imagine if you could switch sex [Re: MOTH]
    #13429392 -

I don't want a cock in my ass so i dont want a sex change


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Imagine if you could switch sex [Re: MOTH]
    #13429399 -

I have no desire to be a female, but that's an interesting topic!

oh hey MOTH, have you seen Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes on David Letterman? For some reason the girl reminds me of you, even though I've never met you :p

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Imagine if you could switch sex [Re: Brugman]
    #13429410 -

Brugman said:
I have no desire to be a female, but that's an interesting topic!

oh hey MOTH, have you seen Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes on David Letterman? For some reason the girl reminds me of you, even though I've never met you :p




I haven't but I will have to investigate now...

Are you guys sure you would not like to be female, even for a DAY?!  It's a pretty magical experience, let me tell you.  Although I'm sure being a guy has its charms too.  :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Imagine if you could switch sex [Re: MOTH]
    #13429424 -

Reminds me of X-change. /it was an H game where your character transforms into a woman and gets fucked on the subway and shit. Even the bus driver taps that!

japanese games are fuckin weird.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Imagine if you could switch sex [Re: Brugman]
    #13429431 -

women are sat on a goldmine and love eggs in whilst at work sounds fun


--------------------
IF WE DIDNT KNOW WHERE WE HAD BEEN WE WOULDN'T KNOW WHERE WE ARE GOING

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Imagine if you could switch sex [Re: Hakim0777]
    #13429432 -

Hakim0777 said:
Reminds me of X-change. /it was an H game where your character transforms into a woman and gets fucked on the subway and shit. Even the bus driver taps that!

japanese games are fuckin weird.




I would REALLY love the freedom of being either sex, anytime.  I think they call this being a "hermaphromorph."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Imagine if you could switch sex [Re: MOTH]
    #13429454 -

Meh, I've thought about it.

it'd be an interesting experience, but I'd miss all of the luxuries that come with being male.

Greater upper body strength without having to work on it at all,
Can stand up to pee...

:shrug:

the only real thing that would interest me would be the ability to change what you look like, which this would be a subset of.
Being able to just randomly disappear while in a crowd, now you see me, now you don't recognize me.

I read Ranma 1/2 for a while, it was pretty interesting.  Guy cursed to turn into a girl when hot water is poured on him.
and turns back into a guy when cold water is poured on him.

Unfortunately the author for that particular manga is retarded and tries to keep series going forever....
I'll take a series with 10 graphic novels over one with 50+ anyday....


--------------------
This site needs some submissions.  You should probably help out...
NawMean?

Edited by ChronicCluster (11/03/10 03:19 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Imagine if you could switch sex [Re: MOTH]
    #13429455 -

I don't think I would want to be a female. It definitely has it's positives, but they don't outweigh the negatives in my opinion.

Maybe if I was a really ripped and ugly female :lol:


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Imagine if you could switch sex [Re: MOTH]
    #13429467 -

MOTH said:
Are you guys sure you would not like to be female, even for a DAY?!  It's a pretty magical experience, let me tell you.  Although I'm sure being a guy has its charms too.  :yesnod:



Shit I'd be a female for a day, as long as I could go back to being a male w/o being pregnant or having an STD.

I'd slut it up for sure.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Imagine if you could switch sex [Re: Acaterpillar] * 1
    #13429470 -

If I was a man who could become a female, I would love it, I'd be touching myself all day. 

But honestly, if I were a guy, I'd probably be doing the same thing. 

You could have any sex partner you want and still be straight if you were a hermaphromorph.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Imagine if you could switch sex [Re: MOTH]
    #13429482 -

I have also thought about this. I like being a dude but ultimately think that our bodies are mere machine vessels and our biological and sexual identity is not too relevant. Being able to experience a wider spectrum of physical identities would allow for a broader perspective and facilitate a degree of mental expansion. I'd be awesome to be able to be a chick but also other creatures and even objects.


--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Imagine if you could switch sex [Re: uber_aj]
    #13429485 -

uber_aj said:
MOTH said:
Are you guys sure you would not like to be female, even for a DAY?!  It's a pretty magical experience, let me tell you.  Although I'm sure being a guy has its charms too.  :yesnod:



Shit I'd be a female for a day, as long as I could go back to being a male w/o being pregnant or having an STD.

I'd slut it up for sure.



Haha, that's the type of response I was expecting. 

But you'd have to be careful being a slut because any diseases you got while being a female would carry over to your male state. It's still your body, it's just that it undergoes a transformation when it switches sex. 

Like that one oldschool anime 'Ranma 1/2,' where every time that dude got wet with water, he became female... 

that shit was HOT!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Imagine if you could switch sex [Re: MOTH]
    #13429499 -

This is one of the reasons i like the idea of transhumanism so much. Having one unchanging body gets pretty boring. I think we should be able to change and modify it as we please. If full on cybernetic body replacements ever become reality, we could switch sex fairly easily.


--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Imagine if you could switch sex [Re: The_Ghost]
    #13429501 -

The_Ghost said:
I'd be awesome to be able to be a chick but also other creatures and even objects.



Salvia does an excellent job of this.  Nothing like becoming a garage door to shake up your sense of spatiotemporal perspective.  :yesnod:


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Imagine if you could switch sex [Re: deCypher]
    #13429506 -

deCypher said:
The_Ghost said:
I'd be awesome to be able to be a chick but also other creatures and even objects.



Salvia does an excellent job of this.  Nothing like becoming a garage door to shake up your sense of spatiotemporal perspective.  :yesnod:



Yes. Thats why i love it. Never had a bad experience.


--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Imagine if you could switch sex [Re: The_Ghost]
    #13429516 -

The_Ghost said:
deCypher said:
The_Ghost said:
I'd be awesome to be able to be a chick but also other creatures and even objects.



Salvia does an excellent job of this.  Nothing like becoming a garage door to shake up your sense of spatiotemporal perspective.  :yesnod:



Yes. Thats why i love it. Never had a bad experience.



you must not be smoking the right shit then that shit is scary


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Imagine if you could switch sex [Re: The_Ghost]
    #13429518 -

The_Ghost said:
deCypher said:
The_Ghost said:
I'd be awesome to be able to be a chick but also other creatures and even objects.



Salvia does an excellent job of this.  Nothing like becoming a garage door to shake up your sense of spatiotemporal perspective.  :yesnod:



Yes. Thats why i love it. Never had a bad experience.



On salvia? That's amazing to hear. Do you have some kind of process?
Or just a psyche made of pure fucking bravery?


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Edited by Acaterpillar (11/03/10 03:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Imagine if you could switch sex [Re: MOTH] * 2
    #13429520 -

This does remind me of Ranma 1/2.

Ive always thought it would be cool to change at whim like that.

I dont think Id slut it up, but Id definitely use guys under the false pretense that they were getting laid and then never put out, get them to buy me things and give me free drugs and shit. Then Id maybe work as a dancer a couple nights a week and get a few stacks. Then Id sell my eggs for a few more stacks. Then I would charge poor saps on the internet to look at my webcam and buy my used panties for a few more stacks. I'd also moonlight as a dominatrix and humiliate guys without any sexual contact. Piss on them, tie them up and shit like that.

Then Id totally lez out and eat some good pussy that's never been touched by a cock.

Id make a shitton of money without doing any real work. Then I would revert to being male and live comfortably.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Imagine if you could switch sex [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #13429524 -

reeferaddict69 said:
The_Ghost said:
deCypher said:
The_Ghost said:
I'd be awesome to be able to be a chick but also other creatures and even objects.



Salvia does an excellent job of this.  Nothing like becoming a garage door to shake up your sense of spatiotemporal perspective.  :yesnod:



Yes. Thats why i love it. Never had a bad experience.



you must not be smoking the right shit then that shit is scary



Cause fear is consistent for everyone right? :rolleyes:


--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Sex and Middle Management
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 10,482 71 11/18/02 05:58 PM
by Anonymous
* Sex & Relationship Advice
( 1 2 all )
Brukan 10,451 34 11/08/02 10:50 AM
by Roger_irrelevant
* A Review of "The Psychedelic Experience" CD by Leary World Spirit 2,807 11 10/06/03 02:30 PM
by kindkesey
* Do you talk during sex?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
MOTH 6,882 60 09/17/04 03:16 AM
by silversoul7
* Funny expressions, worst sexual experiences
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
OuchITripped 30,749 113 09/03/24 11:41 PM
by amontripper
* -removed-
( 1 2 3 all )
Muppet 5,431 56 04/20/04 03:47 AM
by Barbi
* The true "Alice in Wonderland" experience ToTheSummit 2,074 16 04/20/04 09:41 PM
by oDin
* What if we're at the brink of doing a scientific experiment that blows up the world?
( 1 2 all )
AsanteM 1,350 28 03/02/18 05:59 PM
by Stonehenge

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,085 topic views. 3 members, 20 guests and 107 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.046 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.