Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |  [ show all ]
Re: Hemmed up in Wanee. The most despicable shit I've ever witnessed. [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #12454735 -

You gotta laugh to keep from crying sometimes in this life.


--------------------
"Freedom is something that dies unless it's used." H.T.
I've come to believe that the heart is the filter of the enlightened mind. Epilson Lyrae

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hemmed up in Wanee. The most despicable shit I've ever witnessed. [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #12454743 -

i did it for the sake of FFS

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hemmed up in Wanee. The most despicable shit I've ever witnessed. [Re: Sandoz]
    #12454760 -

Sandoz said:
i did it for the sake of FFS



STOP IT GODDAMN IT!!!


--------------------
"Freedom is something that dies unless it's used." H.T.
I've come to believe that the heart is the filter of the enlightened mind. Epilson Lyrae

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hemmed up in Wanee. The most despicable shit I've ever witnessed. [Re: Epilson Lyrae]
    #12454761 -

So... how drunk are you on a scale from 1 to 10, where 1 is more sober than my own grandmother and 10 is death?


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hemmed up in Wanee. The most despicable shit I've ever witnessed. [Re: Epilson Lyrae]
    #12454763 -

gngsteroflove said:
Sandoz said:
i did it for the sake of FFS



STOP IT GODDAMN IT!!!



OH FOR FUCKS SAKE!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hemmed up in Wanee. The most despicable shit I've ever witnessed. [Re: deCypher] * 1
    #12454828 -

Mr. Cypher said:
So... how drunk are you on a scale from 1 to 10, where 1 is more sober than my own grandmother and 10 is death?



I'm actually not drinking today other than Dihydrogen Monoxide or what's commonly referred to as Hydroxylic acid :awesomenod:
Last night was enough liver poaching fun for me thank you very much.


--------------------
"Freedom is something that dies unless it's used." H.T.
I've come to believe that the heart is the filter of the enlightened mind. Epilson Lyrae

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hemmed up in Wanee. The most despicable shit I've ever witnessed. [Re: Epilson Lyrae]
    #12454837 -

:lol: just messin' with ya man, I have a bottle of Hennessy that's calling to me right now but I know I shouldn't answer.


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hemmed up in Wanee. The most despicable shit I've ever witnessed. [Re: deCypher]
    #12454869 -

Cypher, if you were here, I would have to make an exception to the "oh my God, I'm fucking hungover and don't want to drink today" clause that's written into my contract.
A good lawyer and a fellow comedian could probably get me out of the deal and into the bottle.
But alas, you are here and I am there.:sad:


--------------------
"Freedom is something that dies unless it's used." H.T.
I've come to believe that the heart is the filter of the enlightened mind. Epilson Lyrae

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hemmed up in Wanee. The most despicable shit I've ever witnessed. [Re: Epilson Lyrae]
    #12454872 -

:rofldrunk:


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: deCypher]
    #12482249 -

.


--------------------
.

Edited by AnonymousRabbit (05/19/22 12:48 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hemmed up in Wanee. The most despicable shit I've ever witnessed. [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #12482252 -

Your lawyer will be on top of that like flies to shit.:thumbup:

Case struck out.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #12482290 -

.


--------------------
.

Edited by AnonymousRabbit (05/19/22 12:48 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hemmed up in Wanee. The most despicable shit I've ever witnessed. [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #12482324 -

Sounds like good news:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hemmed up in Wanee. The most despicable shit I've ever witnessed. [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #12482427 -

I'll definitely say a prayer for you man.

Small wheel turn by the fire and rod,
Big wheel turn by the grace of God,
Every time that wheel turn 'round,
Bound to cover just a little more ground.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hemmed up in Wanee. The most despicable shit I've ever witnessed. [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #12482539 -

:shrug: hope you beat the case.  good luck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hemmed up in Wanee. The most despicable shit I've ever witnessed. [Re: zSDMF]
    #12482626 -

And that is your ticket to heaven.

You win :awedance:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hemmed up in Wanee. The most despicable shit I've ever witnessed. [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #12482627 -

What you are describing......unfortunately......is general practice for police at big festivals :frown:.

I've seen people dragged to the ground.  Chased on foot.  Chased by horses.  Heard of people being tazed ( in florida too ) .  Seen people set up a thousand different ways......almost got set up and luckily let go.........



Festivals get fucking sketchy.  It sucks that police go so far out of their way to bust people for practically nothing.  It really sucks when you hear about someone getting caught for something so trivial, when you yourself and others have been let go scot free for whta should be deemed as way way worse.



This thread is another example of why I'll never step foot at a festival in florida.  I like my freedom, pride, and hate looking over my shoulder.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hemmed up in Wanee. The most despicable shit I've ever witnessed. [Re: vandago]
    #12482650 -

vandago said:
What you are describing......unfortunately......is general practice for police at big festivals :frown:.

I've seen people dragged to the ground.  Chased on foot.  Chased by horses.  Heard of people being tazed ( in florida too ) .  Seen people set up a thousand different ways......almost got set up and luckily let go.........



Festivals get fucking sketchy.  It sucks that police go so far out of their way to bust people for practically nothing.  It really sucks when you hear about someone getting caught for something so trivial, when you yourself and others have been let go scot free for whta should be deemed as way way worse.



This thread is another example of why I'll never step foot at a festival in florida.  I like my freedom, pride, and hate looking over my shoulder.



I hope someday people will just stand up to that kind of behaviour. That shouldn't be tolerated, at all.

Fucking cops. Bah ACAB

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hemmed up in Wanee. The most despicable shit I've ever witnessed. [Re: Beanhead]
    #12482745 -

I totally agree man. 





If everyone wasn't so drugged out at festivals.  And on somewhat of the same page.  I really think a full scale riot would ensue over shit like this.





I can't tell you how sick it makes me to see a guy freaking out from mushy or acid at a fest, and to see him get hog tied and screamed at by 30 armed men.  It's atrocious.



Fuck Sometimes people don't get the proper help needed because they have drugs on them.  People Od all the time and people are afraid to ask for help because they don't want to see someone go to jail for a false alarm, if that is the case.




Stories like these are a good indicator of what to be on the look out for at shows.  Go with large groups of people, and try to have others there that know the ropes of a show.  Sketchy people lie in all the cracks.  Undercovers run amuck at shows, and they are crafty skeezy leeches, and will do whatever needed to put people behind bars. 

Really at shows I hate talking to any single people.  When I'm alone at shows I look back on this and sometimes regret it, but all in all if you are around 30000 people by yourself, it arises questions.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hemmed up in Wanee. The most despicable shit I've ever witnessed. [Re: vandago]
    #12482771 -

Argh, this really frightens me quite a bit. I want to hit up some American festies but if shit like this would happen to me.

SHIT!

Totally diffirent here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |  [ show all ]

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anyone going to Wakarusa or Wanee Rebirtha 886 1 02/21/05 09:50 AM
by eric_the_red
* cute jehovah's witness chick at the bus station #2
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
wrestler_az 15,944 97 02/14/04 09:01 PM
by ask
* Conjoined Twins... Some crazy shit! SirEHShackleton 2,306 10 01/05/03 10:34 AM
by Little Shroom
* cute jehovah's witness chick at the bus station
( 1 2 3 4 all )
wrestler_az 10,905 63 08/04/04 04:44 AM
by wrestler_az
* Memorable quotes from people you've met ToTheSummit 1,898 10 01/26/03 07:02 PM
by TekNut
* ring ring ring...ring ring ring..... hello..HOLY SHIT! Anonymous 2,633 13 08/18/03 01:12 PM
by BeanPie
* When it feels like you've got something in your eye superpimp 5,351 9 04/28/03 08:44 PM
by oDin
* You know you've been growing too long when...
( 1 2 3 all )
daba 9,160 50 07/21/03 02:08 PM
by daba

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
17,162 topic views. 3 members, 17 guests and 196 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.