Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Toker tip [Re: Rocker232]
    #12464309 -

Guys it all depends on the amount of alcohol in your blood. First of all we have different definitions of being drunk. Do you define drunk simply as experiencing the effects of ethanol intoxication or being messed the fuck up.

If you are just a cheerful drunk lad then weed is a ok. But if you are really fucked up (a real mess) then it will make u dizzy as hell and prolly make u vomit (although THC is an antiemetic).

I've always been amazed of how weed reduces nausea. IME blazing a soothing j after a hard night of drinking can diminish the effects of the hangover. However its a blurry area (drinking that is) and everyone knows whats best for them. Thats why I said "find the balance :sun:"


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Toker tip [Re: mellowparty]
    #12464314 -

I find that even while tipsy and entering into being drunk weed is pointless. I only smoke it because I enjoy it more but it definitely gets overshadowed. I haven't been "fucked up" drunk in about 5 years and I doubt I will be there anytime soon. Entirely unappealing to me. That's my toker tip, smoke weed alone!


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Toker tip [Re: Rocker232]
    #12464332 -

What about drinking a beer and smoking a j at the same time. Or weed and red wine...now thats sublime. Or weed and Baileys. Its all good.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Toker tip [Re: mellowparty]
    #12464476 -

mellowparty said:
What about drinking a beer and smoking a j at the same time. Or weed and red wine...now thats sublime. Or weed and Baileys. Its all good.



Yesss I love weed and red wine. I used to also really like sipping on jack and coke with some bud. But as we all seem to concur on...

grass before beer-you're in the clear. beer than grass-you're on your ass.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Toker tip [Re: Rocker232]
    #12464530 -

Rocker232 said:
I find that even while tipsy and entering into being drunk weed is pointless. I only smoke it because I enjoy it more but it definitely gets overshadowed. I haven't been "fucked up" drunk in about 5 years and I doubt I will be there anytime soon. Entirely unappealing to me. That's my toker tip, smoke weed alone!



get better weed?

you have to be joking if you think that alcohol overpowers the THC lolllllll

when i do it, i make sure to get drunk first (like, completely shit-faced drunk), then I smoke like one it and it totally FLOOOOOORS me

the weed potentiates the alcohol as does the alcohol potentiates the weed.

also:
beer before grass - and you are on your ass.
isn't that the point ?!?!?!


--------------------
You are at once
both
the quiet
and
the confusion
of my heart.
-Franz Kafka

Edited by AntiEverything (04/27/10 10:33 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Toker tip [Re: mellowparty]
    #12464720 -

KroniclyHigh said:
5. Educate yourself. Knowing how weed works in the brain can help a boatload. Basic cannabis neurochemistry 101: Activation of the CB1 receptor leads to the replacement of GDP for GTP in an inhibitory G-protein which downregulates the activity of adenylyl cyclase. The latter enzyme converts ATP to Cyclic AMP which is a second intracellular messenger that is implicated in a lot of signalling pathways. So less cAMP means less neuronal activity. There is a high density of CB1 receptors in the hypothalamus which is responsible for short term memory - thats why you dont remember shit if you are stoned like this :highdog:
The same goes for the Globus pallidus nucleus in the brain. This part of our brains is necessary for filtering the incoming information. So when one inhibits it, he/she starts to notice all sorts of "amusing" things that were never before noticed :smirk:.  The more you read about drugs the better you get in predicting their effects that result from mixing them. Caffeine is a methylated purine that inhibits the 3',5'-cAMP-phosphodiesterase which degrades cAMP. So smoking weed and drinking coffee may help you retain your partial functionality.



most intriguing!
last year i took a class about neurophysiology and drugs, but we didn't get into that level of detail

where might i look for more education on this?


--------------------
Weedmaster P knows the truth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Toker tip [Re: laserpig]
    #12464735 -

Get a book called 'The Science of Marijuana'

Either try to find it online or PM me and I'll send it on your mail :wink:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Toker tip [Re: mellowparty]
    #12464752 -

dude, sweet
imma go out on a limb here and say my local public library probably doesn't have a copy :lol:
[(edit: yeah i checked, faggot library system don't have it)]


dude, wouldn't it be tight if there were underground libraries?
fuck yes man, that is my new future aspiration: black market librarian

Edited by laserpig (04/27/10 11:13 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Toker tip [Re: DeliciousVinyl]
    #12464757 -

DeliciousVinyl said:
Toker tip

Corner the bowl muffuckas! :crankey:



Chop it up and smoke the whole bowl in one toke. Be a Gent, clear the piece, cash it, load it and pass it bitches!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Toker tip [Re: laserpig]
    #12464779 -

Oh quitcher whining!

Cannabis on it's own and Cannabis+booze aren't even the same thing.

Both are unreal.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Toker tip [Re: Rocker232]
    #12464858 -

:grin:This is what I'm talking about, don't be cheap buy a vaporizer, It makes your herb last 4x longer, Better for your health because you are not smoking; you can reuse the fried herb for things like cannabutter and tinctures+ your friends will think you are the coolest. If you smoke blunts then you are wasting your green period, and just think if you saved every $1 blunt wrap you used by now you could probably buy a sweet vape. As for witch one to buy go with a vapor bros or volcano. If you do choose to smoke with a group it is common etiquette to corner the bowl! hope this helps:thumbup:


--------------------
In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity.
-Hunter S. Thompson :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Toker tip [Re: MycoCulture]
    #12464965 -

Welcome to the Shroomery btw


But I advice u to get out while u still can :gameover:

...cause it will devour your life soon


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Toker tip [Re: KillaFoRilla]
    #12465043 -

KillaFoRilla said:
DeliciousVinyl said:
Toker tip

Corner the bowl muffuckas! :crankey:



Chop it up and smoke the whole bowl in one toke. Be a Gent, clear the piece, cash it, load it and pass it bitches!



Hahaha thats the way to do it. :bongload:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Toker tip [Re: weshroom]
    #12466022 -

The whole drinking before smoking thing is different for everyone.  Me personally, If I get stoned before I start to get drunk I'm good.  I can blaze all night and feel it, in which case I always end up drinking less.  However if I get drunk then smoke, It'll kill some of the nausea but that's it. 

    My friend and I got wasted at a bar, 8 or 9 glasses of Fat Tire, on an empty stomach :eek: (huge mistake I know), plus a double shot of Patron in the middle.  We were fucked.  We started walking back and lit the blunt.  We both took two hits and we didn't feel shit.  We decided it was a waste and saved it.  For me alcohol overpowers the weed.


--------------------
You slimy fuckin walrus looking piece of shit! Get the fuck down off of my obstacle! - Gunnery Sergeant Hartman

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Toker tip [Re: PurpleGiant]
    #12466036 -

:eek:

shocking to hear, honestly.

total, complete, exact opposite for me.


--------------------
You are at once
both
the quiet
and
the confusion
of my heart.
-Franz Kafka

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Toker tip [Re: AntiEverything]
    #12466053 -

AntiEverything said:
exact opposite for me.



So you picked up the correct name, eh :lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Toker tip [Re: mellowparty]
    #12466079 -

its so wierd

whenever im NOT trolling, people think im trolling.

whenever im trolling HARDCORE, everyone seems to think im being serious.


so, so, so wierd.

probably the username.


--------------------
You are at once
both
the quiet
and
the confusion
of my heart.
-Franz Kafka

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Toker tip [Re: AntiEverything]
    #12466084 -

AntiEverything said:
its so wierd

whenever im NOT trolling, people think im trolling.

whenever im trolling HARDCORE, everyone seems to think im being serious.


so, so, so wierd.

probably definitely the username.



fixed :smirk:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Toker tip [Re: mellowparty]
    #12466590 -

Thanks for the welcome, I have come to saturate my brain with mycology knowledge; this seems like the only logical online starting point. You must have a life before it can be devoured :awedrugs:


--------------------
In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity.
-Hunter S. Thompson :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Toker tip [Re: weshroom]
    #12466603 -

Two quarters make a good roach clip. Roll a joint with no weed in the end you toke on so you can smoke all the herb and throw away a roach paper roach.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Tipping Habits of the New York City Indie Rocker
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 6,136 41 11/06/06 03:32 PM
by Infrared
* Why do black folks only tip 10%?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Amber_Glow 14,500 130 12/02/07 03:38 PM
by tyrannicalrex
* Delivery Drivers...do you tip?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
MOTH 8,800 86 06/25/07 05:09 PM
by Spooge
* Forced Tips at Bars
( 1 2 3 4 all )
mozartvicious 5,276 69 11/04/08 08:05 PM
by monkeywrench
* What's your opinion on tip jars?
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 5,553 43 01/02/08 01:59 PM
by LeftyBurnz
* Tipping for auto detailing? Azen 6,864 19 12/02/07 04:23 PM
by a_guy_named_ai
* The way people view marijuana in your area, & what's the tokers culture like?
( 1 2 all )
openmind 1,847 38 03/22/09 01:11 PM
by AmericanPsycho
* I'm a joker, I'm a smoker, I'm a midnight toker
( 1 2 all )
JunkFood 2,315 24 10/07/06 10:49 PM
by Skunk420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,366 topic views. 4 members, 11 guests and 74 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.