Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineRealized
Stranger

Genocide
    #11255560 - 10/15/09 09:21 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Does anyone else think that a mass genocide will be necessary for our species to survive?

Unfortunately our species will not survive in the long run with so many people. I have a suspension that there will be a mass genocide sometime in the future to clear out the lower people, leaving the more intelligent and enlightened to survive and move our species into a new type of noble, free society.

The reduction needs to be done by IQ and moral standards, leaving only the top 10 or 15% of people. These people will be intelligent enough to reproduce wisely so that we do not end up in the predicament we are in now

Of course there could be alternatives to this like simply having less kids. This will not work though because most people will not understand it or live up to it unless we impose reproduction laws which limit the amount of children you can have based on IQ which would probably cause riots. No one in America can seem to accept reality. We as a culture are encouraged to escape reality from birth via organized religion, and TV. Delusional beliefs are widespread among almost everyone so they become enforced over time. It is impossible to escape delusion as it is part of existence but we can have more reality based delusions than we do at the present time.

There is nothing that is going to save us other than ourselves so sacrifices must be made for the greater good which in this case is the survival of our species. :heart:

Edited by Realized (10/15/09 09:25 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleDieCommie

Re: Genocide [Re: Realized]
    #11255594 - 10/15/09 09:26 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

No, thats completely ridiculous.  Killing off humans wont help us 'survive' at all.  How would killing off 90% of a species aid in the survival of a species?  Im sorry, this is the dumbest logic I have heard all day.

Now if you want to increase our quality of life, then less humans means more resources per human (to a point).  But otherwise we will fill up to natures carrying capacity and exist in that equilibrium, which is predicted to happen around the middle of the century.

InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

Loc: Building 7
    #11256037 - 10/15/09 10:35 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Realized said:
Does anyone else think that a mass genocide will be necessary for our species to survive?

Unfortunately our species will not survive in the long run with so many people. I have a suspension that there will be a mass genocide sometime in the future to clear out the lower people, leaving the more intelligent and enlightened to survive and move our species into a new type of noble, free society.

The reduction needs to be done by IQ and moral standards, leaving only the top 10 or 15% of people. These people will be intelligent enough to reproduce wisely so that we do not end up in the predicament we are in now

Of course there could be alternatives to this like simply having less kids. This will not work though because most people will not understand it or live up to it unless we impose reproduction laws which limit the amount of children you can have based on IQ which would probably cause riots. No one in America can seem to accept reality. We as a culture are encouraged to escape reality from birth via organized religion, and TV. Delusional beliefs are widespread among almost everyone so they become enforced over time. It is impossible to escape delusion as it is part of existence but we can have more reality based delusions than we do at the present time.

There is nothing that is going to save us other than ourselves so sacrifices must be made for the greater good which in this case is the survival of our species. :heart:

You are a worthless cunt repent

--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

Re: Genocide [Re: LunarEclipse]
    #11256750 - 10/16/09 12:24 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

If you are being funny..... This is hilarious.

But, here is how it wont work, you cant ask for a FREE society, and then put limits on human sexual behavior?!

What would be the punishment for exceeding the IQ limit of children?

Who is deciding these punishments?

When Did I Agree?!

Offlinew0rd
Stranger

Re: Genocide [Re: Shad0w]
    #11266462 - 10/17/09 06:02 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

the reason why the world is over populated is because the parents in poor countries give birth to a lot of kids to increase their chances of one or two succeeding to take care of them when they are old

in a free society this problem would resolve itself....

Edited by w0rd (10/17/09 06:04 PM)

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #11267347 - 10/17/09 08:47 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Realized said:

I don't need saving and I care not for the survival of any species of animal on a constantly changing and evolving planet.

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

OfflineMycoUnderground
Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: Suburban CO
Re: Genocide [Re: Icelander]
    #11271486 - 10/18/09 03:54 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

If overpopulation becomes a serious issue it will be self-controlling.  When it reaches a critical state, a lot of people will die and the problem will be solved.

Sacrifice is not the way to help prevent overpopulation.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology