Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePsilocybinMike
T.F.Y.Q.A
Male User Gallery

DMT is insane.
    #11179651 - 10/04/09 10:31 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

So last night me, my cousin, our good friend all tried DMT for the first time. One of my other cousins boyfriend chilled with us and ventured into "the space" as well but he had done it 1 time before.

I ended up doing it a total of 4 times in the span of about 5-6 hours, my cousin also did 4 and my cousins boyfriend did 3 and my boy got home from work late and got 2 trips off the remaining DMT.

This shit is ridiculous I feel fortunate to have had the oppurtunity to experience it. When it hits you it's so fucking intense and you are just glued to your location and you feel like you weigh 32432432432 pounds and you're just instantly catapulted in a land of intense visuals and even when it simmers down and you open your eyes everything in the room around you is all visuals like you're knee deep in an intense mushroom trip.

Glad to say that everyone involved had a good time and we all agreed it is something we'd do again if given the opportunity. Fortunately it seems that I might be lucky enough to come across some more so I could see my self taking some time to get acquainted more with this beautiful molecule.

I would say as a pretty seasoned and dedicated psychonaut that DMT is really a must. I have known about DMT and read many trip reports over the past several years but nothing can truly give you that added perspective until you've experienced and it and truly understand it.

:peace:

--------------------

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVZBTAYm3rw

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblewhatdidusay
Travelin Raver
Male

Re: DMT is insane. [Re: PsilocybinMike]
    #11179764 - 10/04/09 10:56 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

thanx for sharing ur experience. glad to hear another person has had a good time trippin off dimitri :3 .

--------------------

InvisibleDoctor_Dick
Forgiveness
Male User Gallery

Loc: top of the tower
Re: DMT is insane. [Re: whatdidusay]
    #11179834 - 10/04/09 11:11 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

hey man i took DMT yesterday for firts time, like you i could not believe the intensity of the visuals. it was like i was literally thrown into an alex grey painting.

--------------------
:minifo:] "This promise constitutes the heart of my Christian beliefs and my call to natural-scientific research: we will attain to knowledge of the universe through the spirit of truth, and thereby to understanding of our being one with the deepest, most comprehensive reality, God."
-Albert Hofmann

Offlinenumonkei
Back! From thedigestive tractof dave theiguana!

Loc: A Tree
    #11179838 - 10/04/09 11:12 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Yes.

Yes it is.

:yesnod:

~Monk

Offlinedesiretoheal
Seeker
Male User Gallery

Loc: Here
Re: DMT is insane. [Re: whatdidusay]
    #11179843 - 10/04/09 11:12 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I can't wait to share my first report. Glad you dug it!:thumbup:

--------------------
If there were no rewards to reap,No loving embrace to see me through
This tedious path I've chosen here,I certainly would've walked away by now.
Gonna wait it out.
If there were no desire to heal The damaged and broken met along
This tedious path I've chosen hereI certainly would've walked away by now.
And I still may ... (sigh) ... I still may.Be patient.
I must keep reminding myself of this.

OfflinePsilocybinMike
T.F.Y.Q.A
Male User Gallery

Re: DMT is insane. [Re: Doctor_Dick]
    #11179878 - 10/04/09 11:23 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Doctor_Dick said:
hey man i took DMT yesterday for firts time, like you i could not believe the intensity of the visuals. it was like i was literally thrown into an alex grey painting.

Now that I think about it, the visuals were VERY similar to an alex grey painting. For some reason I think I know exactly which one you're talking about too.

--------------------

InvisibleDoctor_Dick
Forgiveness
Male User Gallery

#11179924 - 10/04/09 11:36 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

feel like dmt's visuals are more geometric and precise where a high dose of psilocybin gives visuals as if things are melting together with color. also when i was tripping on dmt ALL inanimate objects were living things to me. moving and changing shape. psilocybin visuals are not as deep to me.

--------------------
:minifo:] "This promise constitutes the heart of my Christian beliefs and my call to natural-scientific research: we will attain to knowledge of the universe through the spirit of truth, and thereby to understanding of our being one with the deepest, most comprehensive reality, God."
-Albert Hofmann

OfflinePsilocybinMike
T.F.Y.Q.A
Male User Gallery

#11180671 - 10/04/09 02:10 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Doctor_Dick said:
feel like dmt's visuals are more geometric and precise where a high dose of psilocybin gives visuals as if things are melting together with color. also when i was tripping on dmt ALL inanimate objects were living things to me. moving and changing shape. psilocybin visuals are not as deep to me.

Agreed. I think I only referenced mushroom visuals just because prior to smoking DMT any other psychedelic I've done is quite different visually. Psilocybin does have a DMT molecule attached to it if I'm not mistaken (4-ACO-DMT??) so it only seemed appropriate I guess. You are right though the visual patterns are incredibly geometric and symmetric.

--------------------

InvisibleDoctor_Dick
Forgiveness
Male User Gallery

#11185431 - 10/05/09 07:53 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

to me when i took dmt it was like a completely different world. i could not move my body at all all i could do was move my head around the room and look at everything. it felt like i was still in my room but in some crazy alternate universe where everything in my room came to life.

with acid and shrooms i have had cool visuals but nothing like this...

--------------------
-Albert Hofmann

Offlineomalley1015
weed and some goggles
Male

#11185825 - 10/05/09 09:42 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

ive never had very interesting or intense visuals from mushrooms or acid but DMT takes me to another world. the body buzz is so intense you really cant move right away and the way things change is so crazy. the first time i ever tried it without realizing it closed my eyes the whole time. i saw very vibrant bars of colors flying past me very fast. another time i kept my eyes open and saw my friend become the center of the universe. every thing twisted and melted while he alone held form and color.

DMT really is a crazy and intense molecule it should be handled carefully and used with both spiritual and recreational intentions.

Invisibletopcat
FictitousFeline
Male

Loc: the other side
Re: DMT is insane. [Re: omalley1015]
    #11185843 - 10/05/09 09:46 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i have 4 grams of DMT 3 pure white 1 gram of yellow dream shards still i'm really looking forward to trying it but a little afraid at the same time any advice guys?

--------------------
If the milk turns sour I ain't the kinda pussy cat to drink it!!

InvisibleSwyfty Swyf
Shrugsy Shrugs

Loc: North Alabama
Re: DMT is insane. [Re: topcat]
    #11185874 - 10/05/09 09:53 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah, just take some.

There is nothing you can do to overcome the anticipation.

If you read everything available and waited six months, you would still be apprehensive just as you are today.

I've done it quite a few times and the apprehension is still there for me, even though I've had nothing but fun.

I feel like I have to tune myself out, and just go through the motions and get the stuff in me without thinking about it too hard.

I would not suggest taking a small dose; it just feels weird and uncomfortable to me if it's not a full-on experience.

--------------------
If you build it they will shrug.
:shrug:

Invisibletopcat
FictitousFeline
Male

Re: DMT is insane. [Re: Swyfty Swyf]
    #11185917 - 10/05/09 10:03 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

ya man thanks for the kind words. The only thing stopping me is the fear that the trip will be bad. I smoked entirely too much salvia and had an insane trip to another place which i didn't really like.

I've tripped on mush and acid since had a great time but salvia is evil to me. I've heard DMT is excellent the thoughts of a salvia type trip put me off a bit but i've heard they are worlds apart. the pins and needles feeling of salvia horrifies me. Really want to try it but don't want to have a bad one.

i dig the funkadelic sig

--------------------

Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Loc: Out of this world
    #11185935 - 10/05/09 10:07 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Topcat, go for it dude. I was afraid at first but DMT isn't scary like salvia. For some reason, DMT has this euphoria that kicks in halfway thru that rivals MDMA.

It's not scary, it's honestly the most fun I've ever had on a drug. If you want, since you have a lot, just do a small dose at first like 20mg but i gotta tell ya you'll wish you did more. Work your way up, no one is rushing you. But when you get to that 50mg dose and you get the whole hit... man you'll wish it lasted longer than it does.

--------------------

Invisibletopcat
FictitousFeline
Male

Re: DMT is insane. [Re: learningtofly]
    #11185973 - 10/05/09 10:16 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

thats sound advice man i've been hungry to try it since i learned it existed. that salvia trip shocked me because i'd never had a hint of a bad trip before and i never really knew it was possible to feel so bad. but i have faith in DMT and all those who have recommended it so,I think this weekend might be blast off time none of my friends will try it till i do so its time to get on the bus !!

i feel much better about it now thanks guys

--------------------

Offlinetwiztidthoughts
Stranger

Loc: Central Alabama
    #11186045 - 10/05/09 10:32 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I just finished my extraction the night before last, and immediately tried 30mg. I was also kinda weary to try it because of a salvia trip. The only thing somewhat similar between DMT and Salvia is how long it lasts, nothing else.

DMT is the best thing I've ever done. I felt pure eternal bliss. Salvia sucks balls compared to DMT.

Invisibletopcat
FictitousFeline
Male

Re: DMT is insane. [Re: twiztidthoughts]
    #11186071 - 10/05/09 10:37 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

going to try it at the weekend.

The best comparison i read on shroomery simply said the main difference between DMT and salvia is that one is shit and the other isn't ha ha.

i'm happy the DMT will be a positive expierence for and my people

--------------------

InvisibleDoctor_Dick
Forgiveness
Male User Gallery

#11186272 - 10/05/09 11:19 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

yes! do dmt man. you will not regret it.

--------------------
-Albert Hofmann

InvisibleSwyfty Swyf
Shrugsy Shrugs

Loc: North Alabama
    #11186300 - 10/05/09 11:26 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Hey, y'all don't keep talking about Salvia like that.  :snub:

Salvia is what it is.  I think it's a beautiful thing.

Everyone is right about it being nothing like DMT though.  Someone mentioned that duration is similiar.  I also think that the kick-in is similar, in that once you get a good hit or two, you're immediately off to the races.  Learningtofly is right about it feeling like MDMA too.

You are automatically getting five shrooms from me for recognizing Maggot Brain lyrics.  :peace:

--------------------
If you build it they will shrug.
:shrug:

Invisibletopcat
FictitousFeline
Male

Re: DMT is insane. [Re: Swyfty Swyf]
    #11186362 - 10/05/09 11:36 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

ya man its on this weekend DMT time i feel good about it

he he excellent i'll take those 5 shrooms thank you sir!! it pays to love the funk ! thanks swyfty swyf bro

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate