Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Cultivation Supplies, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Ayahuasca, DXM, pH Test Strips, Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineTheJakeyl88
RememberInfinity.
Male
Re: Best way to experience DMT? [Re: SDP]
    #6093513 - 09/23/06 05:31 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, I thought after 10 large mushroom trips I recorded, some alone and some with people, a few doses of LSD, and a few others I thought I was ready to go. I once had a 1400 mg DXM trip and I thought nothing could be worse and more messed up than that. I got salvia 10x and packed up a large bong rip. I wasn't giving it the respect it deserved (only had leaf before, I take rather large rips, so 2-3 full packed bowls of leaf got me good but I had forgotten what it was like it had been a while and I forgot I was doing the extract I think lol) but after taking a huge bong rip of it, I only had enough time to think "here it comes" then I have no clue how long and I'm not getting into it as I just did on some other threads, but I came back my room was a mess I had cuts on my shoulder and was never more scared in my life. After I came back I just layed down on my bed, literally curled up in a ball and kept looking at my wall. Took a nap woke up and spent about the next 2 weeks in utter awe, and trying to decipher and integrate the experience into my ever changing theory of whats beyond ourselves, our ego, identity. Whatever you wanna call it. But it certainly changed my mind about when to do DMT. This was about a year ago, and I'm still not ready yet but I know it will be soon.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleLand_Crab
NeuroticPsychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: U.S.
Re: Best way to experience DMT? [Re: Dihnekis]
    #6093899 - 09/23/06 08:20 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I just want to chime in and say that extracting DMT suitable for smoking is not easy. If you are knowledgeable about chemistry it will make things easier, but this is a multi-step process that is NOT something you can cut corners with. Ideally, you should have lab equipment such as a pH meter and a glass separatory funnel. You'll also likely be dealing with things like muriatic/hydrochloric acid and lye, though there are technically safer alternatives.

This is a committment. If you go through with it and end up with nice crystals on your first go-around, then God bless you. Please post pics.

Invisiblekija
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Best way to experience DMT? [Re: Land_Crab]
    #6094083 - 09/23/06 09:27 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Actually the process can be completed in about 7-8 hours and does not need chemist equipment.some pickle jars,Crockpot,lighter fluid,eyedropper,lye,and a freezer.
Do a google search, its almost impossible to fail using either Marsfold tek, or Tek 100, Guaranteed!!

Peace,Kija.

--------------------
Am I breathing up or down? says the speaking fictional character.

InvisibleJaeger
Dreamer
Re: Best way to experience DMT? [Re: kija]
    #6094095 - 09/23/06 09:32 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Doesn't even need the crockpot, go over to thenook and read up :smile:
The acid step is even useless.
Just add hot water to ground MHRB, add basic water, add Nonpolar, pull NP, freeze precip, and repeat from the add nonpolar step.

Retarded easy to get nice clean crystals.

OfflineAuroricDistortions
~~~~~~~
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Polar Springs
    #6094104 - 09/23/06 09:34 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

>>Please post pics.

If you're getting over 5 grams from 1kg of MHRB, it's going to be lower quality than this

(which will still give an effect, but not enough to 'break on thru')

:chemistry:  :chemistry:  :chemistry:  :chemistry:  :chemistry:  :chemistry:  :chemistry:  :chemistry:  :chemistry:  :chemistry:  :chemistry:  :chemistry:  :chemistry:  :chemistry:  :chemistry:

but if you extract high purity crystals, including purification processes, expect ZERO to Five grams product.  A realistic expectation for a novice would be about 3gr pure DMT/kg bark.

:rocket: :sun: :heart: :heart: :heart:

:mushroom2: :mushroom2:

--------------------

Offlinedeadheadjpc2000
Blade
Male

Loc: Emerald Triangle, U.S.A.
Re: Best way to experience DMT? [Re: AuroricDistortions]
    #6094339 - 09/23/06 11:05 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

* See my thread about what I found on the sidewalk*

Lookie!
Peace

InvisibleLand_Crab
NeuroticPsychonaut
Male User Gallery

#6094381 - 09/23/06 11:26 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I'm glad it's so much easier than I remember. Maybe more people will do it now.

Edited by Land_Crab (09/24/06 04:02 AM)

OfflineJabberw0cky
Misanthropist

Loc: Colorado - The asshole of...
    #6094394 - 09/23/06 11:36 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

You seem to not want to put a lot of effort forward... lol So why don't you just buy a pair of mating B. Alvarus toads. They produce 5-MeO-DMT which is an unscheduled substance, but it also contains bufotenine which is. (fair warning)

Here you can order them:
http://www.bouncingbearbotanicals.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_73&products_id=368

Sure they're expensive, but they release an unlimited amount of venom, and they're cute and easy to take care of. And, you don't have to hurt the toad to extract it's venom. You simply stroke it's chin, and milk it's glands.

The procedure is here:
http://www.erowid.org/archive/sonoran_desert_toad/almost.htm#sqeeze

Here's some cool information about it too:
http://www.erowid.org/archive/sonoran_desert_toad/LaLaw.htm

Yeah. All the above is for information purposes only as a cautionary. =P

~Jabber

--------------------
"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!"
He took his vorpal sword in hand:
Long time the manxome foe he sought --
So rested he by the Tumtum tree,
And stood awhile in thought.
Once upon a looking glass...

InvisibleDihnekis
Stranger
Male
Re: Best way to experience DMT? [Re: Jabberw0cky]
    #6094551 - 09/24/06 12:32 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I've read a bit about the toads, but I don't want MEO I want N,N. Thanks for all the info guys, I'm not ready at this point but in the future I will probably go with one of the extraction teks.

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: Best way to experience DMT? [Re: Dihnekis]
    #6094778 - 09/24/06 01:49 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Dihnekis said:
I've read a bit about the toads, but I don't want MEO I want N,N. Thanks for all the info guys, I'm not ready at this point but in the future I will probably go with one of the extraction teks.

You seem to know a bit more than some of the people who responded....

Toads provide a 5-meo-dmt type trip. It flat out insane and there is much to be gained from such an experience. Its no nn-dmt though.

I once bought a CRR toad from a pet store. It sure as hell works VERY well, but its not nn-dmt, though it is pretty interesting to at some point in your life, be able to trip VERY hard off of a toad.

(I couldnt help but to feel that what I was doing was very upsetting to the toad).

Its very different than nn-dmt.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Edited by yageman (09/24/06 01:50 AM)

InvisibleLand_Crab
NeuroticPsychonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: Best way to experience DMT? [Re: yageman]
    #6094913 - 09/24/06 04:00 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I've found that the main differences between 5-Meo-DMT and DMT are that Meo has more of an effect on my emotions but isn't as visual as DMT. Both are incredibly powerful.

Offlineqwertymkonji
on a stick
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mobile, AL, WTF
Re: Best way to experience DMT? [Re: yageman]
    #6094931 - 09/24/06 04:31 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

yageman said:
Quote:

qwertymkonji said:
salvia feels like shit. n,n-dmt is pure pleasure. usually, anyways.

Thats one of the dumbest quotes I have ever heard by anyone.

One feels like "shit", and the other is just pure bliss. Gotta love that point of view.

It's not dumb. It's my experience/opinion.

For the majority of users, Salvia gives an annoying pins/needles feeling and the sweats. And from what I gather, according to posts and trip reports as well as factual data and speaking to people who have compared the two, n,n-DMT affects moreso the part of the brain associated with pleasure, whereas salvia's effects encompass a wider portion of the brain.

I think you oughta think before you speak and not be so eager to put somebody down. It's people like you that create negativity for no good reason.

I probably should've said everybody reacts differently to drugs, but I figured that was a given considering the nature of this forum.

-qwerty

Edited by qwertymkonji (09/24/06 04:37 AM)

OfflineTheJakeyl88
RememberInfinity.
Male
Re: Best way to experience DMT? [Re: qwertymkonji]
    #6095349 - 09/24/06 12:32 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Yes, the pins and needle sweat feeling, gotta love it. I actually have stopped feeling that in the last 2 salvia trips I've done. But to say that savlia encompasses the whole brain or more of it, than DMT, actually gave me quite the visual of what I would feel if that makes any sense. I'll keep that in mind when I'm going to use DMT for the first time.

Offlineqwertymkonji
on a stick
Male User Gallery

Re: Best way to experience DMT? [Re: TheJakeyl88]
    #6095732 - 09/24/06 03:23 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Hmm.. interesting. The pins/needles and sweating is one of the main reasons I stopped using salvia. So the feeling went away? On the trips, did you completely break through and lose touch with your body, and become different objects, etc? Maybe I should try it a few more times and see what happens. I'm hoping this is the case because salvia is very interesting to me, despite the negative effects.

OfflineTheJakeyl88
RememberInfinity.
Male
    #6096036 - 09/24/06 05:29 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Well I stopped my salvia use for a year after my first breakthrough, I've had roughly 20 experiences with salvia, half being leaf and half being extract 10 and 20x. Last trip that stopped my use was a year ago, when I first brokethrough and it scared me so much that I stopped for a year. When I returned to salvia use, I was still frightened so I didn't take a breakthrough dose, just enough to remember the effects, and where it brought me the last time. But I didn't get the pins and needles at all. This was salvia 10x. I tried the next few nights stronger and stronger doses, but felt no pins and needles or sweat or anything like that. I was outdoors in my backyard at night time, maybe that contributed to it. It was New Hampshire, but it was the end of August/middle of August, so it wasn't cool or col outside. I broke through on my next trip, and just like the first one freaked out (not literally but after the trip because of what happened I couldn't stop talking about it and "freaking out" just so amazed) but no pins and needles.

Offlineqwertymkonji
on a stick
Male User Gallery

Re: Best way to experience DMT? [Re: TheJakeyl88]
    #6096465 - 09/24/06 08:39 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah I stopped about a year ago and have done the same thing as you, smoking a tiny bit to get the feeling again. I have not yet broken through though. I only have 6x so I think that contributes to it. I did try last time to smoke a big bowl of it but I kinda got stuck in limbo (in between normal reality and salvia reality) and I kept trying to tell myself to let go in my head, and eventually the air conditioner sound I was hearing formed the sound of the words in my head, so outloud I heard "Just let go.. Just let go.. No.. wait.. OK.. LET GO..." but it still didn't work.

I think I may get some 20x or some higher extract so I can smoke a generous dose and just be propelled into the salvia reality with the least amount of time of comeup as possible. The transition is horrible for me. Very uncomfortable.

Meh. Salvia is weird. haha

Offlineredrosid23
Stranger
    #6139028 - 10/06/06 02:55 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Ayahuasca does last longer but I have heard way more bad problems with drinking it than smoking DMT. It is not for the weak stomached. I found a fantastic way to smoke DMT on a website. It said to take a gram of DMT and disolve it in 20 mL of absolute Ethanol. Then add 9 grams of broken up herb (I'd suggest MJ) and let the ehtanol dissolve. Load a pipe with 400 mg of herb and toke it as quickly as possible in deep long hits. That will give you a smoked dose of 40 mg of DMT. The first time you might want to start with a lesser dose just in case its too intense.

I have not tried this and it is not a widely known practice, but it seems completely logical and the sounds like the best way to smoke DMT I've heard yet.

OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

#6139598 - 10/06/06 09:17 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

qwertymkonji said:
It's people like you that create negativity for no good reason.

Lot's of us seem to do this.

However I had a friend over who tried salvia for the first time last night, ad he thought it was the best feeling he ever had, and was very excited.

Not the most common reaction though.

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

The most distorted perspective possible is the perspective that yours is not distorted.

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #6139619 - 10/06/06 09:38 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

qwertymkonji said:
from what I gather, according to posts and trip reports as well as factual data and speaking to people who have compared the two, n,n-DMT affects moreso the part of the brain associated with pleasure, whereas salvia's effects encompass a wider portion of the brain.

:lol: you seem to have a deeper insight into salvia than most scientists researching the subject.  From what I've read, salvia's effect on the brain is still a pretty big mystery.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

OnlineAsanteA
low dose - high adventure
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Netherlands Flag
    #6143485 - 10/07/06 04:04 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

The Marsofold TEK
How to easily make DMT:
=======================
Break 1-Pound of Mimosa Hostilis rootbark into 1" pieces using new heavy-duty
wirecutters, then grind it all up in a glass-topped blender, a little at a time.
------------------------------------
Polar Extraction: Premix in an empty 1-Gallon plastic jug: 1-Quart White Vinegar
& 3-Quarts Water. Put the ground up Mimosa in a 3-Liter crockpot, then fill it
with the water-vinegar solution. Stir well and turn it on "high". After 2 hours,
remove the crockpot ceramic liner, hold the lid on slightly offset, and pour off
most of the liquid into a 1-gallon wide-mouthed glass or stainless container.Add
the remaining water-vinegar solution to the crockpot again. Stir well and turn
it on "high". After 2 hours, remove the crockpot ceramic liner, hold the lid on
slightly offset, and pour off all of the liquid into the same container again.
Discard the rootbark fiber and save the two combined extractions in the 1-gallon
container. Allow the vegetable particles in the extraction in the 1-gallon
container to settle to the bottom overnight. Then pour off the liquid into an
empty 1-Gallon glass wine jug, being careful not to pour off any of the vegetable
sludge at the bottom. Discard the sludge and keep the contents of the wine jug.
Basification: Premix a solution of: 5 heaping Tablespoons (70grams) of Lye
(Lowes Hardware, item# 146450 "Roebic Crystal Drain Opener") SLOWLY added to
1-Pint of warm water. Stir well. Slowly add this solution to the wine jug,then
cap the jug. Gently tilt the wine jug back and forth for 1 full minute to mix.
Nonpolar Extraction: Add 275ml of (Ace Hardware) VM&P Naptha to the wine jug.
Add exactly enough warm water to the jug to raise the liquid level to an inch
below the top. Cap the jug. Gently tilt the wine jug slowly back and forth for
5 full minutes to mix the contents. Allow the jug to sit undisturbed on a table
for at least 3 hours. There should now be two layers visible in the jug, a lower
dark one and a smaller clear one on top filling the neck of the jug. Use a glass
turkey baster to suck up the top clear layer into a large glass baking pan. Be
very careful NOT to suck up any of the lower brown foam/black liquid layer.
-------------------------------------
Freeze-precipitation: Cover the glass baking pan with plastic wrap and place it
in a FREEZER for 3 days to precipitate the DMT crystals. Remove the pan from the
freezer and quickly lift the plastic wrap from a corner of the pan. Tilt the pan
and slowly pour off all of the naptha through the exposed corner, being careful
not to dislodge the crystals stuck to the bottom of the pan. Re-seal the corner
of the pan by stretching the plastic wrap back over it. Allow several hours for
the pan to reach room temperature, then remove all of the plastic wrap. Allow
the crystals in the pan to completely dry out overnight in a cool place. Then
use a pair of single-edged razor blades to scrape up the impure DMT crystals.
-------------------------------------
Ammonia Wash: Prepare a filter setup by placing a funnel into a quart jar and
putting a small coffee filter paper into the funnel. Place the impure DMT crystals
into the filter paper. Chill a bottle of NON-SOAPY clear Ammonium Hydroxide
(Ace Hardware Janitorial Strength Ammonia) in a refrigerator. Slowly pour 35ml
of the cold ammonia over the crystals (still in the filter paper) to wash them.
Remove the filter paper from the funnel, spread it out flat and allow the crystals
to COMPLETELY dry out. You will now have 2-1/2 grams of white crystal DMT.
Mix it with some dried parsley and smoke a little in your favorite pipe!

The most straightforward TEK I've ever seen :eek:

--------------------
CLICK ONE -->  :gold:  :silver:  <-- GO PLACES
SEARCH ENGINE  SUPPORT TICKETS  STORE  SPONSORS/VENDORS  AMANI

personal Ethereum gifts w/o strings attached are very welcome at:
0x9e107aC7656A4b2Fc295Ef5157f06B8E313D7aFa    Ethereum?

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Cultivation Supplies, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Ayahuasca, DXM, pH Test Strips, Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience