Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Loc: Terrapin Station
IV DMT Revisited * 12
    #2342602 - 02/16/04 05:51 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

It was almost a year ago that I swore I would never IV DMT again. Do to my curiousity to penetrate further I ignored the reasons I  swore off IVing this powerful psychedelic.

Last night:
Sweat started to bead on my forehead as I looked at the syringe that held 75mg. of DMT. I had been shaking all afternoon thinking about the experiance to come. After my kids were safley in bed I told my wife of my intentions and headed into the den. She gave me the look a mother gives her child when he does something playfully foolish. As I layed on the couch in the den I pondered why I chose 75mg. This was to be the highest dose I  IV'd in my 20 year relationship with this drug. I decided to get on with it because the longer I waited the more my anxiety increased. I called my wife in and said it was time.

As soon as the plunger was down I could taste the DMT. It tasted as though it all went directly to my mouth. I then thought that mabye I did too much. As with many other psychedelic sessions I thought ohh well now is as good as any time to die.That was the last thought I had. It hit me with the full force of a comet hitting a planet. The first flash of it was amazing. I could feel the energy penetrate my central nervous system. It sent shock waves through every neuron and cell in my body. I felt something pull me as though I was being sucked up and out of my body. I was being shot through levels of visions ,but was moving so fast I didn't have time enjoy them.

I was totally gone. Then I came to a place were I started to slow down. I felt kind of uncomfortable because I could tell I was not alone. Then this worm appeared in a greasy mechanics jumpsuit and said not to worry they were just checking under the hood and making some adjustments. Then I heard laughter. After that I traveled further on. After this point I can't really describe what went down. All I can say is the universe is so, so fucking vast. We havn't a clue as to the immensity of it.

Having ego death is one thing, but this was so much more. Ego death was just the begining. DMT allows us to travel to other worlds that our wildest imaginations couldn't even fathom. I would blast into a plane and there would be a celabration.
The were so happy to have company. I remember hearing this language that was totally estatic. Every sound caused exstacy. Everything was at such a high rate of speed that I couldn't cling and stay in any place for more than a moment. So much information. I felt as if it didn't matter to them if "I" processed the info. It was being recorded on a molecular level.

I started to come down about 400 years later. As I decended I was able to enjoy the visual planes I was unable to see on the way up. On the way up I felt like a bullet flying through a cartoon matrix of beautiful scenery. On the way down I was going much slower. I clould feel my wifes hand on my forehead. As I finally came down I was a feather floating gently to the ground.

When I opened my eyes I could see my wife and tears in her eyes. She said that about 2 minutes in my pulse was to high to count. She could see my viens bulging. I have high BP as it is and I imagine it really shot up because I had a headache later on. She just stared at me and I couldn't say a thing. It took awhile before I could talk again. She asked me about it and I said nothing. I just couldn't find the words. She seamed very concerned that I could have had a stroke. She gave me a kiss and said "I hope you found what you were looking for". This comment of hers set off a long time of processing exactly what I was looking for and what I found. I concluded I was looking for astonishment and I had gotten it tenfold.

So for now I will swear off IVing DMT and just smoking it during mushroom trips. If I ever do IV it again it won't be 75mg. When I smoke it on mushrooms I seem to get more info from the experiance. IVing it is so intense that the only thing you learn is you don't have a clue. Its like throwing yourself on a psychedelic grenade. Too much info too fast.

As the night wore on I started to feal very shakey and weak. My head was pounding and I felt that as I had pushed myself to far. It was a psychedelic electrocution. I was left astounded and unable to comprehend what had happened. Today I feel better, but unconnected to everyday reality. I go through to motions of my day ,but part of me is still gasping at what happened. Last night I was watching CNN since I couldn't sleep and they were talking about the space program. I had to grin at the thought of my experiance and how many billions of dollars they spend. Walking on Mars wouldn't be anything compared to DMT.

So after nearlly 20 years using this substance in different methods and amounts I would say I reached my limit. I will continue to use DMT a few times a year, but not at this intensity. Last year I shot 50mg. and was blown away. After 75mg. I dare not venture further. :gd_icon:

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineViaggio
ChemicalConsumer

Re: IV DMT Revisited [Re: chinacat72] * 1
    #2342771 - 02/16/04 06:26 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Amazing...

--------------------
"...yet another in a long series of diversions an attempt to avoid responsibility."

Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #2343005 - 02/16/04 07:34 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

That's crazy, man.  I'll be smoking it for my first time tomorrow provided I don't chicken out.  :crazy:  I think I feel more nervous than anything.  Sounds like the wildest ride there is.  Nice report :smile:

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
    #2343069 - 02/16/04 07:48 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

.....speechless

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Re: IV DMT Revisited [Re: ekomstop] * 1
    #2343089 - 02/16/04 07:52 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Don't be nervous man. Smoking it is not nearly as intense as slaming it. Smoking it is a very good way to get the full effect. Its intense, but IV is just fuckin crazy. :nut:

My prefered method is to smoke 50mg. after the peak of a shroom trip. This alows me to get more out of the experiance. I'm able to stay up longer and its not as big of a shock because I'm already high and open from the mushrooms. :mushroom2:

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

#2343109 - 02/16/04 07:54 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

dude chinacat

you are fuckin insane

(i mean that in a good way though)  :tongue: :lol:

--------------------

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

OfflineJdawg2013
 User Gallery

#2343129 - 02/16/04 07:57 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

awesome report. I liked this line:
Quote:

I concluded I was looking for astonishment and I had gotten it tenfold.

sounds like 50mg is the sweetspot

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

#2343172 - 02/16/04 08:10 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

chinacat72 said:
As soon as the plunger was down I could taste the DMT.

is it anyway similar to that nasty burning plastic taste, or is that smoke only?

--------------------

Offlinetelamahooka
journeyman

#2343179 - 02/16/04 08:11 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

that must have been an amazing experience. is it like you're completely thrown out of this world and into another?

--------------------
"He who makes a beast of himself relieves the pain of being a man"-doctor johnson

Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #2343183 - 02/16/04 08:11 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Good to hear :smile: I'm hoping it wont be too bad. 50mg's is what I have, should be a good dose. I'm just a little shy I guess because I've been anticipating trying the big bang for so long, and now all of the sudden I can.  From what I hear 50mg can be quite a shocker for a first timer.  Should be interesting to say the least :smile:

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Re: IV DMT Revisited [Re: Help on the Way] * 1
    #2343215 - 02/16/04 08:19 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

is it anyway similar to that nasty burning plastic taste, or is that smoke only?

Not as bad ,but it was about the same taste. Really strong taste, but smoking it is worse. It was like I sprayed it in my mouth and coated my tatse buds with it. :tongue: :nut:

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
    #2343230 - 02/16/04 08:21 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Thats is just crazy!! I don't think I'd want to mess with needles for anything. Dude IV DMT ... WTF, just smoked sounds far beyond anything! I really want to experience DMT, but I'd be anxious as fuck before smoking it.

Whats it like when you smoke it while your on mush?

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Re: IV DMT Revisited [Re: telamahooka] * 1
    #2343234 - 02/16/04 08:22 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

telamahooka said:
that must have been an amazing experience. is it like you're completely thrown out of this world and into another?

Its like being ripped out of this world and killed and then your soul travles through thousands of other worlds. The universe is so infinite. If a UFO crashed into my neighbors house tonight I would be less amazed than what I saw last night.

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Re: IV DMT Revisited [Re: barfightlard] * 1
    #2343342 - 02/16/04 08:46 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Whats it like when you smoke it while your on mush?

Its very good. This is my current method of tripping. I usually eat 4-5 grams in tea and about 2-3 hours later(post peak) smoke the DMT. The two synergize perfectly. Since I am already ego free from the mushrooms I am able to fly through the DMT realms with ease. It allows me to be completly enveloped by the DMT without the shellshock of just DMT alone. The mushrooms are a primer sort of. By being ego free and open I am able to travel further without the shock and I stay high twice as long as just using DMT alone. This in turn allows me to get more out of the experiance. Its more theraputic like ayahausca this way. DMT alone isn't very theraputic, but more of a thrill ride. Theres just so much there to see that its hard to really leave with anything but your jaw left on the floor. By mixing it with mushrooms I can "get more out of it".

Due to my age and lifestyle I prefer my trips short and sweet. Mushrooms and DMT allow me to be completly blasted into energy and back in 6 hours. Getting that high on LSD would require me to eat so much that I would be burnt for days.
I only trip 2-3 times a year for spirtual purposes.(I might do some acid at a show or some DMT for fun). For getting "work" done my prescription is mushrooms and DMT. The combo never fails and keeps me content for months afterwards.

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

#2343413 - 02/16/04 09:04 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

thats wierd that the taste is there even if you dont smoke it, i wonder why that is

have you ever IMed DMT? how does it compare to smoking and iv?

--------------------

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Re: IV DMT Revisited [Re: Help on the Way] * 1
    #2343448 - 02/16/04 09:15 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I imagine its becuase of the DMT in the blood circulating through the viens in the mouth and sinuses. I have noticed when I shot other drugs that have a strong taste/oder that you can taste it. Nothing as strong as DMT though.

I never tried it IM. I figure it would probably be wasteful since all the DMT wouldn't hit you at once. IM injections take a little bit to get into the bloodstream. I think I read somewere its not very good. With a short acting drug like DMT you want the complete amount of the drug to hit you at once to break through.

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

Offlinekindadank
Stranger
Folding@home Statistics
    #2343534 - 02/16/04 09:39 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

...Wow...that sounds absolutely nuts! You are one brave soul chinacat!

I'm going to be trying smoked DMT sometime relatively soon. Is there anything you would recommend to somewhat prepare myself for such an intense experience?

Offlineanarchyhollow
Creator, DrugExploree

Loc: Heart
    #2343543 - 02/16/04 09:41 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Wow, that is probably the hardest trip on dmt i've heard of! I can imagine how blown away you would be to the point of not being able to understand anything at all. I wish i could get that much in a dose by smoking it, because i don't like injecting anything in myself. I can't even usually get 50mg smoked before i can't function properly enough to smoke another hit. Anybody have any reccomendations on how to get a big dose in my smoking it? Thanks, peace

--------------------
See, the shrooms explore me. They riddle my mind, they teach me the eternal with direct experience. My soul is one with existance.

Offlineanarchyhollow
Creator, DrugExploree

Loc: Heart
Re: IV DMT Revisited [Re: anarchyhollow] * 1
    #2343556 - 02/16/04 09:44 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

KindaDank: My advice is just to have your mind open for anything, because your first experience cannot even be prepared for. Don't be nervous about it, because there really isn't anything to be nervous about. Just let whatever happens, happen and accept it. Peace

--------------------
See, the shrooms explore me. They riddle my mind, they teach me the eternal with direct experience. My soul is one with existance.

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA Flag
    #2343579 - 02/16/04 09:50 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I bet IM injections probably get broken down more by the blood brain barrier because it doesnt all come at once. anyways.... Awesome report chinacat  :thumbup: :tongue2:  I've only indulged in ayahuasca and freebase spice. I've always wanted to try iv though especially after reading rick strassmans book and of course after i heard you talking about it.  you might of already awnsered this but how exactly would you compare freebase dmt to IV?? its hard for me to imagine anything stronger than a freebase dmt flash.

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract