Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Good Morning!
    #10624128 -

I just made my girlfriend come twice while watching this together.

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=895744791



Then I just came all over her face.  She's in the shower, gonna go join her!  Sun is out, looks like its going to be an awesome day!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Morning! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10624194 -

Do you want a fucking cookie?
Seriously, this isn't needed in here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Morning! [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10624272 -

bullshit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Morning! [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #10624281 -

Anonymous #3 said:
bullshit



I would have believed it if he said "I did that this morning and now I'm on shroomery this afternoon", but since he claims to be just finished and not showered yet it is really tough to believe.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Morning! [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #10624296 -

ha #2 you just need some poon, don't be so angry.  And I said morning, cause I just got up.  Shes cooking me food now :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Morning! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10624461 -

fat bullshitter

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Morning! [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #10625907 -

i think he's telling the truth, but i also hope he dies.  woke up at 11.  sat on the computer till 4.  smoked, went for a walk, back on the computer by 5.  still on the computer.

actually instead of dying perhaps i could interest you in switching lives with me?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Morning! [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #10738560 -

just got a blowjob cause her pussy got torn from sex this morning, now shes making pad thai and sushi naked. :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Morning! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10741209 -

bro my life is totally sweet.  you get to wake up at 11:30 today.  then spend 2 hours playing starcraft and having your ex fuck with you through email.  then you go to work.  the bus doesn't come on your way to work.  you work till 11pm.  the last bus just DOESN'T COME.  you get home at 1am.  smoke.  listen to music and browse the shroomery.

please trade me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Morning! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10741225 -

pad tye (lol, serously how do you spell pad tia?)

AND sushi is :rockon:

good luck bro

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Morning! [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #10746412 -

Woke up quick, at about noon
Just thought that I had to be in compton soon
I gotta get drunk before the day begins
Before my mom starts bitchin' about my friends
About to go and damn near went blind
some nigga's at the path throwin' up gang signs
ran in the house to get the clip
with my mack 10 on the side of my hip
bailed outside and pointed my weapon
just as I thought the fools kept steppin'
jumped in the 'fo' hit the juice on ma ride
I got front back, and side to side
then I let the alpine play
pumpin' new shit by NWA
It was gangsta gangsta at the top of the list
Then I played my own shit and it went somethin' like this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Morning! [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #10746896 -

i honestly dont really care for lesbo porn, i want to see a bitch get fucked hard while bending over

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Morning! [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #10746992 -

Anonymous #7 said:
i honestly dont really care for lesbo porn, i want to see a bitch get fucked hard while bending over



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Morning! [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #10747387 -

Anonymous #4 said:
Anonymous #3 said:
bullshit



I would have believed it if he said "I did that this morning and now I'm on shroomery this afternoon", but since he claims to be just finished and not showered yet it is really tough to believe.



You mean you don't check the shroomery after sex? I've done that, quite a bit actually :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Morning! [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #10748173 -

whot is this shit..??

WHAT IS THIS SHIT??!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Morning! [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #10748380 -

Anonymous #8 said:
Anonymous #7 said:
i honestly dont really care for lesbo porn, i want to see a bitch get fucked hard while bending over





At what point do you start putting yourself in her place?
:homo:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Morning! [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #10749684 -

Anonymous #7 said:
i honestly dont really care for lesbo porn, i want to see a bitch get fucked hard while bending over



Yea i agree but i think two chicks and getting drilled is even better then you get the lesbo action with the drilling

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Morning! [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #10834309 -

:stoned:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Lets here your sexual disasters. Be Honest!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
Anonymous 14,723 353 01/26/10 08:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Suddenly mistrustful of men
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 743 23 12/13/09 09:50 PM
by Anonymous
* if i was a women Anonymous 466 13 03/30/08 11:27 AM
by Anonymous
* .
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 10,467 35 07/10/09 02:53 PM
by Anonymous
* female advice needed
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 671 23 08/01/09 07:52 PM
by Anonymous
* I know who you are!
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,052 29 09/20/07 09:33 AM
by Anonymous
* Girlfriend won't go down... there.
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 2,374 52 06/07/08 06:09 AM
by Anonymous
* You Ever.... Anonymous 187 4 03/14/08 11:20 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
490 topic views. 0 members, 12 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.