Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: female advice needed [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10764631 -

i think a nice, "girl, when you going to let me tap that?" would go over nicely.
what do you think shroomery?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: female advice needed [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10765216 -

you watch to much tv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: female advice needed [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10765805 -

well i wouldnt know what to do because whenever I have a boner my family is usually the closest people around

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: female advice needed [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #10782045 -

Anonymous #9 said:
I'd say you're best bet would be to just get really really high with these people, and just lay it all out on the table...hypothetically though

"man I don't wanna be a virgin forever / I spend too much time putting women up on on pedestals, and treating em like queens an shit just cause I've put such a huge importance on getting my dick wet / what I really need to do is find *someone* (hint hint) that I can just get my groove on with, so I can get this shit out of my system once an for all" etc...etc...

NOT

"hey - you wanna fuck"



  • let these women come to you
  • make them think that it's their idea
  • the more they feel like they're the one's instigating this shit - the better




it might take a few tries witha few different women...but I have faith in this method  :craven:



Amen. Lol. this tactic actually works very well 11 of my 13 sexual relationship have manifested due to very similar teck. :rockon:  :rockon:  :rockon:  :rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm finding it harder to connect with people than in the past Anonymous 635 2 03/04/18 01:59 AM
by Anonymous
* how manyt people here have never had a girlfriend.
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 3,055 57 03/22/18 10:07 PM
by Anonymous
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,392 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,636 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
671 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.