Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I know who you are! [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #7426260 -

Anonymous said:
muppet and randalflag are easy.I think i spotted dreamer, and mndfreeze too.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I know who you are! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7426539 -

Anonymous said:
Not the OTD fags so much because they all sound exactly the same as each other. Some of the vetrans and the people with a real personality tho.



wow. i take offense to that. i post in OTD and i'm also a veteran, and i like to think i've got personality. i also post in the Pub, just not as much. fuck, i remember when there wasn't even another off-topic forum, it was strictly OTD. not everyone in OTD posts scat or insults other users, you're just generalising, along with all the other assholes who complain about everything they don't like. the shroomery isn't going to cater to every single one of your needs nor anyone elses' for that matter. if you actually take the TIME to TALK to some of the people in OTD (PMs are a good way of doing this) i think you'd be surprised that the majority of them are good guys, they're just a little rowdy.


all you people complaining about OTD need to get off your fucking high horse. you are no better than any other poster on these boards. just because i post in OTD doesn't make me a bad person, and just because others choose to post in the Pub doesn't make them dirty hippies. as far as i see it, OTD and the Pub are equal, it just depends on the individual user's tastes and so forth. there is no better or worse.

get over yourselves.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I know who you are! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7426546 -

bravo.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I know who you are! [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #7426571 -

More like boring. What was that, two paragraphs?

jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I know who you are! [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #7426941 -

> i remember when there wasn't even another off-topic forum

wow a whole 2 years

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I know who you are! [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #7426960 -

:penis:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I know who you are! [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #7426994 -

Oi who am I. :catfrog:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I know who you are! [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #7429014 -

Anonymous said:
muppet and randalflag are easy.I think i spotted dreamer, and mndfreeze too.



yeah, muppet's way easy to spot. junkfood as well, especially when he's attempting to correct spelling or grammar. however, i'm not sure i can spot randal. though i generally enjoy his posts, he doesn't seem to have a very outstanding posting style that i pick up on. i would like to see examples.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I know who you are! [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #7429195 -

people always *claim* I stick out like a sore thumb (what with my obsessive emphasis / my blatent disrespect for proper punctuation / my abuse of emoticons at the end of every post) but is seems to me that few people actually DO know who I am in this particular forum

apparently I'm not trying hard enough  :nonono:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I know who you are! [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #7431531 -

its not so much posting style, as it is content.
Randall isn't trying to hard to hide his stories. He's posting imbarrasing shit in the regular forums, and here. So its easy to compare, and see that he would be more likely to post a story or question about fucking middle aged women, or stuff like that.

Some people its easy to remember them posting a similar story, and leaving out the imbarrasing stuff for this forum.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Muppet
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,546 42 02/01/09 04:24 PM
by Anonymous
* will the real Muppet please stand up Anonymous 379 15 02/05/09 10:20 PM
by Anonymous
* Veterans Lounge Anonymous 269 13 08/01/15 03:29 PM
by Anonymous
* what happened to muppets teeth
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 686 26 11/10/09 04:56 PM
by Anonymous
* What Happened To Muppet? Anonymous 466 11 11/06/07 11:43 AM
by Anonymous
* SMFP can be a dangerous thing at times Anonymous 85 0 04/16/09 05:41 AM
by Anonymous
* phase one of my new pr0n site has begun!
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 676 21 01/31/09 06:17 PM
by Anonymous
* To the fag thinking about killing himself online.
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,143 25 11/21/08 05:50 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,052 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.