Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Suddenly mistrustful of men
    #11641980 -

I feel like they only want one thing.  Are any men interested in emotional/mental/spiritual connection more then sexual connection?  Or are they only focused on sex first and foremost?

I'm single for the first time in forever and realized that I dont know anythin about this type of thing.  I want a sensitive sweet guy but Im not sure they're out there after browsing recent options

would I be better off becoming a lesbo?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suddenly mistrustful of men [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11642017 -

If you take it up the butt you shouldn't have a problem finding a sweet guy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suddenly mistrustful of men [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11642034 -

ya we want a connection with your anus.

if you're into that then finding a good man should be no problem.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suddenly mistrustful of men [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11642109 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I feel like they only want one thing.  Are any men interested in emotional/mental/spiritual connection more then sexual connection?  Or are they only focused on sex first and foremost?

I'm single for the first time in forever and realized that I dont know anythin about this type of thing.  I want a sensitive sweet guy but Im not sure they're out there after browsing recent options

would I be better off becoming a lesbo?



You see, women claim to want this kind of guy, but as one of these guys, I don't think it's actually true. I am completely looking for this kind of thing with a girl, but as an introvert, it is completely impossible for me to actually find a girl. All girls go straight for the extroverted douchebags.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suddenly mistrustful of men [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11642150 -

Not at all.

All the cocky dipshits that talk to you in the bar are only after one thing - you need a nice quiet guy.

Then again if you're walking around in tight jeans showing off your cleavage what else could you possibly expect?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suddenly mistrustful of men [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11642151 -

Quote:
Are any men interested in emotional/mental/spiritual connection more then sexual connection?



no

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suddenly mistrustful of men [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #11642418 -

Quote:
I want a sensitive sweet guy but Im not sure they're out there after browsing recent options



Sensitive sweet guys are shy, so you're going to have to go after them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suddenly mistrustful of men [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #11642446 -

Exactly - women always go for these in your face confident assholes then wonder why the asshole shits on them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suddenly mistrustful of men [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #11642475 -

Thanks for the responses I really appreciate the feedback, I admit I am naive and have no idea how to approach dating.

Anonymous #5 said:
Not at all.

All the cocky dipshits that talk to you in the bar are only after one thing - you need a nice quiet guy.

Then again if you're walking around in tight jeans showing off your cleavage what else could you possibly expect?



No I dress cute but not real sexy, and I prefer comfy clothes because that's what feels best, I also am a fan of going on in public with my pajamas on tho I doubt that's very attractive to the men.  I do like to dress up on occasion just for fun but I never look like a skank when I go out, just well dressed.

I don't go out to clubs or anything that frequently

Just not sure where to find these sweet sensitive dudes!  at the library?? 

Is this a situation where I have to be more aggressive and pursue the shy guy?  I never thought of it that way before, I have never before asked a guy out but maybe I will now

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suddenly mistrustful of men [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #11642484 -

The problem is not men. The problem is your awful taste in men and your horrible sexual naivety.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suddenly mistrustful of men [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11642510 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Thanks for the responses I really appreciate the feedback, I admit I am naive and have no idea how to approach dating.

Anonymous #5 said:
Not at all.

All the cocky dipshits that talk to you in the bar are only after one thing - you need a nice quiet guy.

Then again if you're walking around in tight jeans showing off your cleavage what else could you possibly expect?



No I dress cute but not real sexy, and I prefer comfy clothes because that's what feels best, I also am a fan of going on in public with my pajamas on tho I doubt that's very attractive to the men.  I do like to dress up on occasion just for fun but I never look like a skank when I go out, just well dressed.

I don't go out to clubs or anything that frequently

Just not sure where to find these sweet sensitive dudes!  at the library?? 

Is this a situation where I have to be more aggressive and pursue the shy guy?  I never thought of it that way before, I have never before asked a guy out but maybe I will now



As a heavy introvert I can absolutely say the kind of guy you're after will respond very positively to you making the first move.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suddenly mistrustful of men [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #11642514 -

what's wrong with my taste in men?

Is it unrealistic?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suddenly mistrustful of men [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11642524 -

Naw. It's good to have standards. Just be patient and you'll find the right guy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suddenly mistrustful of men [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11642533 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I feel like they only want one thing.  Are any men interested in emotional/mental/spiritual connection more then sexual connection?  Or are they only focused on sex first and foremost?

I'm single for the first time in forever and realized that I dont know anythin about this type of thing.  I want a sensitive sweet guy but Im not sure they're out there after browsing recent options

would I be better off becoming a lesbo?



That's not true. I'm a sensitive sweet guy. I want plenty of things, but I would also like to fuck you. (slight generalization since I don't know who you are but statistically very likely) Now this is kind of a sensitive subject so people spend inordinate amounts of time and thought on it. In the end everybody is hung up about it and it has become this huge thing.

Just because a guy is interested in you sexually doesn't mean that he isn't interested in many of your other qualities. Unless sex is all you have to offer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suddenly mistrustful of men [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11642537 -

Quote:
Is this a situation where I have to be more aggressive and pursue the shy guy?  I never thought of it that way before, I have never before asked a guy out but maybe I will now



Exactly.  Find a nice one and ask him out.  Don't wait for some douche to pursue you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suddenly mistrustful of men [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11642541 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I feel like they only want one thing.  Are any men interested in eI'm single for the first time in forever and realized that I dont know anythin about this type of thing.



Since this is your first time being single "in forever", why don't you just try being alone for a bit of time... you know, learn about yourself and all of that?  Try setting some standards and learn patience.  Good things come to those who wait.

If you want a decent man to take you seriously you need to prove that you can refrain from penis for a few weeks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suddenly mistrustful of men [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #11642590 -

Anonymous #11 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
I feel like they only want one thing.  Are any men interested in eI'm single for the first time in forever and realized that I dont know anythin about this type of thing.



Since this is your first time being single "in forever", why don't you just try being alone for a bit of time... you know, learn about yourself and all of that?  Try setting some standards and learn patience.  Good things come to those who wait.

If you want a decent man to take you seriously you need to prove that you can refrain from penis for a few weeks.




I know you're right and that's what I intend on doing, just focusing on my own self for a while

the main reason why I made this thread is because I had a vivid dream last night about a nice guy who I was totally into in the dream and it just got me thinking about relationships again and if this type of guy actually exists

thanks again for the responses, this is the only place I can go to ask a large demographic of males these questions

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suddenly mistrustful of men [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11642761 -

:girl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suddenly mistrustful of men [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #11643448 -

:lolocaust:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suddenly mistrustful of men [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #11644242 -

Anonymous #13 said:
:lolocaust:



That is one fucked up smiley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Low testosterone levels? Anonymous 413 6 11/07/07 03:31 PM
by Anonymous
* whatever happened to the option of changing your screename? Anonymous 347 10 07/02/08 07:41 AM
by Anonymous
* we need the option of rating anonymously Anonymous 388 6 04/30/08 07:40 PM
by Anonymous
* List the types of people that rub you the wrong way
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 672 28 12/25/07 12:41 PM
by Anonymous
* friends suck Anonymous 556 17 11/25/07 02:35 PM
by Anonymous
* erectile dysfunction
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 697 21 09/17/08 04:59 PM
by Anonymous
* Super-muscular guys
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,885 47 11/08/07 07:59 AM
by Anonymous
* is porn psychologically unhealthy? or socially?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 2,327 41 04/04/09 04:28 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
743 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.