Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: So I've reached enlightenment [Re: Rahz]
    #9920320 -

Quote:
Man. I have no idea how to get back there, or where there even is/was. At the very least I now know it's possible without a drug induced state.

I didn't need sleep, I didn't need to eat, I didn't need to drink, I didn't need anything.

My third eye was wide fucking open.

I could walk across the the street and cars would just... I dunno... not exist. I could find anything I wanted without ever having been there before.

I could ask people questions and get the exact answer I wanted from them.

I could make anyone love me, and I loved all of them.


I truly had no self.

Besides smoking pot a few days ago, which I did not enjoy at all (though it wasn't bad, 'bad' did not exist to me, though I still could use the word of course), I had not done any drugs in... I dunno, weeks, months, beats me. Time was non existent. I could make time slow down to a crawl.

I could charm my cat into doing things I wanted her to.

I walked out of work laughing down the hallway 2.5 hours early and no one had a clue. It was literally like I didn't exist. I came home and acted like a huge etard squirming on the floor in the most beautiful ecstacy I've ever experienced, or seen anyone experience in my life. Wow. What a memory, unfortunately that's all it is now.

Things would literally materialize out of no where. I'd leave my phone at home, without a doubt in my mind, and my friend would call and there it was in my pocket.

I'd read books and I could start anywhere, beginning or end, middle w/e, I'd always know the story. I felt as if I'd read it before.

Now it's over, and... I dunno. I feel so empty

I didn't think it would end. It came out of no where, and I felt in complete control. I guess it went back to no where, now I gotta search for it again.




I don't know what you think mania is but that sounds like a classic manic episode to me.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I've reached enlightenment [Re: TameMe]
    #9920434 -

Nah, the first statement is simply the result of looking back on something enjoyable, but not knowing how it was reached to begin with.

The second statement is testament to the fact that his bodily desires had receded somewhat. I would guess he still slept, ate, and drank, though with a sudden loss of X background anxiety, without the body consuming calories and creating by-products, he didn't need as much sleep, food or water. Such a state could also prompt a person to move less. If the body is in a deep state of relaxation and the blood vessels are working with less effort, there's less need to "do something".

The third statement is simply an observation on where the center of his emotional experience was. Good stuff.

The fourth statement, I would guess with some heightened awareness, it would seem as though paying discreet attention to cars wasn't necessary (though not advised), and I would guess that the finding stuff statement pertains to specific events which he did not list. Like synchronicity.

Of course, the experience itself, and the interpretation of it are two different things. The mind isn't going to be pleased, dropping out of a meaningful state which it doesn't know how to produce again. But except perhaps for that thing he mentioned about rolling around, it wasn't excessive... and who am I to fault someone for feeling so good they want to roll around? I want some. :laugh: It doesn't seem to have been characterized by violence or anxiety as a classic bi-polar episode would be. It's a bit early to give it a clinical label.


--------------------
rahz

comfort pleasure power love     truth awareness peace I am      I feel      I do     I love  I speak    I see    I know

why there is reality and patterned, law-like consistency at all, rather than noise or non-reality is not a question physics answers. It's a question physics presupposes an answer to in order to provide other answers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I've reached enlightenment [Re: Rahz]
    #9920725 -

I'm not writing him off as having a disorder. But it does sound very much like a manic episode to me. Also, he's crashing from it now, "feeling empty".

Guessing that he actually slept and ate doesn't mean anything to me. Also, explaining his delusional thinking as heightened awareness and synchronicity is astounding to me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I've reached enlightenment [Re: Rahz]
    #9920886 -

Quote:
I walked out of work laughing down the hallway 2.5 hours early and no one had a clue. It was literally like I didn't exist. I came home and acted like a huge etard squirming on the floor in the most beautiful ecstacy I've ever experienced, or seen anyone experience in my life.



I was going to mention this, but it doesn't seem to characterize the overall experience. I will offer, that there are some delusional aspects to some of the claims, but that doesn't mean the whole experience needs to be labeled as manic. 

But some of that stuff you quote is good shit.

Quote:
I could make anyone love me, and I loved all of them.




See, I felt this way too for several weeks. You know why I was so lovable? Why it was easy to "make" (probably not the right word) people love me? It was because I was neither repulsed by, nor wanted anything from anyone. It affects people to be like that around them. It was a big string of me, sparking genuine love in other people, without even trying. I could light peoples eyes up with my smile. Some people I noticed, wouldn't look at me in the eyes period. I was acutely aware of whether a person would accept love or not. Some people needed it and wanted it. Some people needed it and didn't want it. A few people didn't need it. The people who were in need of love, and were open to accepting it, were sad. The people who were in need and didn't want it, were faking some mode of existence with a mask. I could see it. Eyes shifting around usually, all content, no real context. Not everyone will let you love them, just the willing, so it would be a fallacy to say that it "worked on anyone". The few people who were obviously, to me, peaceful and content in some honest way, were generally older. I met a couple younger people who were this way, though they weren't solid like the older people were. And though I didn't intentionally strike up conversations, I found myself talking much more, known and strangers. Many of these conversations felt like me, being a guidance counselor. People like to lay their problems on a willing ear. It didn't bother me because other than being at work at certain times, I really had nothing to do. I wasn't overly excited, though I could sit and do nothing and be perfectly content, so there was obviously some "abnormal" activity going on. Meditation was a joke to the point it was totally unnecessary. If it were to happen again, I would take it. I was a little bummed when it ended, though relieved in a way. There was no mania, and no depressive state afterwards. It was very nice, and I can't help but think the world would be a better place if more people had these experiences without taking it to seriously, or allowing it to puff up their ego.

You could be right to an extent, given some of the OPs statements, but it's not so much the experience itself as it is the way the mind reacts to it. A person could be enamored with the experience to the point they actually don't look for traffic, or they believe unwillable events were willable, but given that there was such a profound and practically instantaneous, unexpected change in the mind state, there is a natural tendency to credit the mystic, and for the "ego" to be a tad overwhelmed by it all.

:shrug:

That doesn't mean the mind state and the experience itself was manic.


--------------------
rahz

comfort pleasure power love     truth awareness peace I am      I feel      I do     I love  I speak    I see    I know

why there is reality and patterned, law-like consistency at all, rather than noise or non-reality is not a question physics answers. It's a question physics presupposes an answer to in order to provide other answers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I've reached enlightenment [Re: Rahz]
    #9920918 -

TameMe said:
Guessing that he actually slept and ate doesn't mean anything to me. Also, explaining his delusional thinking as heightened awareness and synchronicity is astounding to me.



I'll lend you this, especially the first sentence. Let's wait and see if the OP responds.

Did he eat, sleep, and drink?
Did he really think he didn't have to watch for vehicles?
Does he really think things materialize out of nowhere?


--------------------
rahz

comfort pleasure power love     truth awareness peace I am      I feel      I do     I love  I speak    I see    I know

why there is reality and patterned, law-like consistency at all, rather than noise or non-reality is not a question physics answers. It's a question physics presupposes an answer to in order to provide other answers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I've reached enlightenment [Re: Rahz]
    #9921005 -

Rahz said:
It was because I was neither repulsed by, nor wanted anything from anyone. It affects people to be like that around them.



That sounds like someone being indifferent, which for me would not cause me to love you.
Quote:
I could light peoples eyes up with my smile.



Maybe you were just perceiving things differently. Humans react to smiling generally...and you happened to notice that day.

Quote:
Some people I noticed, wouldn't look at me in the eyes period. I was acutely aware of whether a person would accept love or not. Some people needed it and wanted it. Some people needed it and didn't want it. A few people didn't need it. The people who were in need of love, and were open to accepting it, were sad. The people who were in need and didn't want it, were faking some mode of existence with a mask. I could see it.



Telepathy huh?
Quote:
I found myself talking much more, known and strangers. Many of these conversations felt like me, being a guidance counselor.



Sounds a little manic as well....

for some reason I get this strange sense of denial in your posts.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I've reached enlightenment [Re: TameMe]
    #9921090 -

There's a difference between being neutral towards others, through indifference, and being loving towards others, through indifference. What makes the difference? I can't say for sure, but I do know that indifference doesn't have to be a cold calculated thing based on survival and usefulness. It was in the way I felt towards others. There was no need for others to acknowledge me, or like me, in order for me to appreciate their existence in some way or another. This is the indifference I was talking about. It's alright if you love me, it's alright if you don't. It wasn't attractive to some people, as I mentioned.

Quote:
Maybe you were just perceiving things differently.



Absolutely.

Quote:
Humans react to smiling generally...and you happened to notice that day.



I generally have things on my mind. I don't spend my day observing people. Much of it is spent entertaining myself, thinking, talking about things that matter to me, etc. I felt no need to "find" entertainment, everything was entertaining. Extraneous thoughts were dampened, and what mattered to me were humans, and seeing the emotional states they carry, and being of assistance when I could, and leaving people alone when they didn't need my help, or want my smiles.

It wasn't "a day", it was the better half of a month.

Quote:
Telepathy huh?



I prefer to call it observation. I don't think most people will have trouble with the concept that they are sometimes more sensitive to the emotional state of others, or that they care more at times than others. I wasn't trying to be more observant than usual. I was more observant in many ways, though telepathy would fall into the mystic category. There was no telepathy.

Quote:
Sounds a little manic as well....

for some reason I get this strange sense of denial in your posts.



Well, if you say so, but obscure references to denial won't help your case. If anything I say seems mystical, I'll be glad to try and explain it better. I'm not a fan. As I said, I lend some gravity to your argument, but I wouldn't call the experience itself manic, as I have already explained.

I do think though, that there are experiences not yet categorized by science, which aren't undesirable in nature, and because they are not understood, there will be a mystical component. Recognizing the mystical, and raising it up as un/desirable, are two different things.

I will say though, it was very different. Not normal at all, but different in a good way. I wasn't overly excited about anything. That kinda filters out any direct definition of mania. Perhaps there is another definition, though I wouldn't know what to call it to give it the significance it deserves.

Anyway, let's wait and see what he says. Perhaps we are both right to some degree.


--------------------
rahz

comfort pleasure power love     truth awareness peace I am      I feel      I do     I love  I speak    I see    I know

why there is reality and patterned, law-like consistency at all, rather than noise or non-reality is not a question physics answers. It's a question physics presupposes an answer to in order to provide other answers.

Edited by Rahz (03/06/09 02:29 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I've reached enlightenment [Re: krypto2000]
    #9921313 -

it seems to be a brief interlude with a kind of hebrephrenia,
biblical schizo experience with an eastern exotic twist.
I would just let go of the whole thing.
fun while immersed.
no meaning to it.

when people are old and have diabetes or alzheimers this type of experience becomes daily, there is lots to look forward to.

now, turning one's madness to healthful personal and social goals - that is a truly valuable pursuit:
combining one's insanity with honest wisdom -
going from V8 turbo dreaming to sustainable energy policies in practice -
that is the trick to rave about.

the term yoga means Yoke it.



--------------------
:brainfart: _ :finger:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I've reached enlightenment *DELETED* [Re: krypto2000]
    #9921347 -

Post deleted by Lakefingers

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I've reached enlightenment [Re: Lakefingers]
    #9921439 -

Well, I'm getting better. I slept at my moms last night cause I was so depressed though. I'm at work now, put on some good tunes, and I'm starting to lift my spirits again, however slowly. Life goes on.

I would not say it was manic. Some would, and I wouldn't tell them they're wrong, but I would not say it was manic.

Yes I was at many times rolling around on the floor in pure joy, but I was so joyous because I could, not because I was. If I had to do something I could in an instant snap back to 'normalcy' and appear 'sober' (w/e that is).

Quote:
Did he eat, sleep, and drink?
Did he really think he didn't have to watch for vehicles?
Does he really think things materialize out of nowhere?



Of course I ate slept and drink, but not because I had to, because it felt so good. I ate slept and drank much much less though. I'd also randomly take naps, well.. not random, but I'd just be like 'I want it to be 5 o'clock, I'll sleep until then' and I'd just wakeup at 5 o clock. Many times I was concious of myself lying there the whole time too, but time literally just flew by. It was like I blinked, kinda, but I never lost conciousness. My memories were completely intact.

I know I didn't have to watch for vehicles, there's no other way to explain this. I took waaaaay too many chances for that to just be luck.

I affected the memories of people around me. I made them forget things, I could 'lie' to them and they'd believe everything I said, as long as I said it in the right way. I did not feel bad, in the least, for lying (though now I do) because it was literally a 'white lie.' The lies brought good to both me and them. It made them forget about their problems, literally. They forgot the problems existed, and they no longer did.

I can't offer proof for things appearing out of no where, but I have no doubt of it. All I have to offer is my word, which no longer holds much weight.

Rahz I know exactly what you're talking about. I brought joy to everything, all I had to do was smile. Some would not be accepting and literally look down in shame, they couldn't take it. They were unhappy, and they just could not relate, they wouldn't even look at me.

I could stare people down and they wouldn't look offended or anything, they'd simply look away. It was like they saw something in me that was too overwhelming for them to deal with. It's like looking into the sun. There's a reason you don't just stare into it.

Please don't think I'm arrogant or something here too. I, as stated, don't feel this way anymore. If anything, now, I'm quite ashamed of what happened, only because of the last night. I believe that's the only reason I'm so depressed right now.

Sure I miss it, but I potentially ruined a relationship with a girl I have loved for years to test myself to see if I had lost it. I lied to her, for no reason what so ever, not even an important lie, in the least, but it carried alot of weight with her. That's obvious by the fact that she now will not even answer my phone calls.

I feel like complete shit for this. I love this girl and I'd give anything to get her back, for her to just feel better. I don't feel I deserve her anymore, not right now. I don't even know what to say to her. I made a complete fool out of myself. I was so used to being able to get away with it and having no one notice, I figured it'd bring me back. It just brought both of us down though :frown:. God, would I do anything for her forgiveness.

Anyone have any advice on this? I'm at a complete loss. I'm thinking I just will have to wait it out and hope for the best. Hopefully I didn't fuck things up too much :frown:.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I've reached enlightenment [Re: krypto2000]
    #9921448 -

yup....still delusional.

Quote:
I ate slept and drank much much less though.



Would you like to quantify that for me?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I've reached enlightenment [Re: TameMe]
    #9921504 -

I'd eat and drink probably about 1/3 or 1/2 of what I normally would. At very random times too.. well.. not 'random' to me, but it wasn't like 'I need 3 meals a day' it was like 'Now it's time to eat'

Again, I'm not saying it wasn't technically 'manic' but 'manic' is just a perspective. If you ask a Dr. he'd say it was mania. If you ask a gangsta thug he'd that 'that foo's crazy!' if you ask a baby he'd say 'goo' if you ask a shaman he'd say 'that guys spiritually awakened'

You will pick one side, or else call it nothing. I choose to just not call it. Naming things demeans them, imo of course. 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I've reached enlightenment [Re: krypto2000]
    #9921523 -

This somewhat happened to me, soley through meditation and soul searching (getting rid of my veil of self-deception, going with all of my first instincts, trust my intuition, etc...) and it can be best described as the linking of the conscious and sub-conscious. The fact you lied to people implies your situation was different from mine, which means you probably were experiencing mania. For me personally, lying made me disgusted, and I only spoke the truth, no matter who you were. Lying to someone to make them feel better is still lying and covering up the truth, which doesn't solve or fix anything. Someone enlightened should know this already though :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I've reached enlightenment [Re: BOPP]
    #9921535 -

Well, I didn't, at the time, look at it as lying. Words could mean, literally, anything I wanted them to mean.

By 'lie' I mean things such as 'Oh don't worry, that will get better, trust me, I know' when I really didn't (technically) know. However, whatever I said would come true.

I didn't lie in the sense that I was like 'oh no, I never did that' kinda thing. The only thing I can look back on and say was a true lie was what I did to Dina, and that is a huge pain in my heart I think I will be carrying around for awhile.

One of the biggest mistakes of my life.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I've reached enlightenment [Re: krypto2000]
    #9921553 -

Oh, okay. There is a fundemental difference between 'lying' and 'knowing'. In the experience I mentioned, I did the same exact thing. I had a conversation with my parents and I called them out on many things I didn't have knowledge of previously, but while I was around them, my sense of awareness and intuition were so high, that I could feel and know what they were thinking and what their problems and insecurities were. On the surface, it seems like a very strange thing, but it was the most normal I had ever felt.

Did I miss it, or have you stated how you exactly came to this state in the first place?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I've reached enlightenment [Re: krypto2000]
    #9921604 -

Yah, er... I mean no lol.

Very long story, it's been posted around in various forms here, but I'll give a quick synopsis.

A few months back, maybe just 2, I dunno (time... lost all meaning, to say the very least) I tripped. My last trip, likely ever. I don't need drugs anymore.

I never came down. Until yesterday.

I felt, for about a month or so, like I was in purgatory, or stuck in the wheels of samsara. Every religion (and science, to the T) made complete sense to me. I know some about quantum physics and all that shit, and whether it's true or not, it doesn't really matter, to me it was. Exactly as I 'perceived' it.

I was in complete dispair for a month, having no idea what was happening to me. I had been diagnosed by various people as bi-polar, schizophrenic, 'spiritual emergency,' simply depressed, and drug induced psychosis.

After hearing so many conflicting things one day, a few weeks back, I just decided to say fuck all to those people and stopped worrying about it.

I still felt like I was in purgatory, or as I prefer to call it (because I can.. well, could, identify more with eastern religions) samsara. However, I just rolled with it. I had been through so much, I knew I'd be safe.

I'd be at work, look at porn, and feel like I did a 'bad deed' and as if I needed to suffer for it. Right when that happened the people around me literally started acting insane. They'd start saying how they hate people and wanna 'stab that guy in the heart with a pencil' I remember being said once, with soo much anger, omg. But I just knew nothing bad would happen, cause I didn't want it to. I was intouch with... myself, somewhat.

Then about 2 weeks ago (or maybe 1, again time lost all meaning). On the 2nd of march, I literally, as I percieve it, didn't experience that day. I just skipped the 2nd and went strait to the 3rd. I mean, I experienced that day that it was on, but as far as I'm concerned the dates got shifted. It was the 1st, then it was the 3rd and the numbers just changed. Many times I saw the clock go backwards. Like, not literally. But I'd look at the clock and it'd be 2:50, then I looked about 30 minutes later and it was 2:30.

Anyways, about a week ago, I was meditating and it occured to me that I could use this to my advantage. Well... actually let me backup again.

I felt I was beginning to understand. I felt as though if I did bad things to myself, good things would happen to others. I literally felt like Jesus. I thought I was, but knew I wasn't.

I haven't told anyone this, this was my lowest point and I'm still embarressed by it, but I hit myself with a belt to feel what it was like. I hit myself so hard that I fell on the ground. It didn't hurt at all, so I did it again. I was just astonished by how I could feel no pain. I mean, I felt he sensation, but that's all it was.

I then just made myself cry, I wailed like I had never done before, thinking it would bring good things to myself, and it didn't. I realized that was the wrong action. Badness brings badness. My friend came over right after and I felt worse than ever.

So I went to sleep and sat on that. The next day, right when I woke up iirc, it occurred to me that 'good brings good' so I started dancing. I put on some music and got in the groove. Instead of being tormented by all the synchronicities I saw, that I viewed as pure torture towards me before, I grooved to them. Literally. If I started feeling bad I'd just start dancing. Anywhere, no one would notice, or at least act like they didn't.

I work in I.T. and literally, PC's would break, out of no where. It was completely devoid of logic. I started 'waving my hands at the screen' and moving to the 'beat of the mouse' and shit like that, and they just worked. They did what I wanted them to. I realized, or at least convinced myself, that if I didn't harness any bad thoughts, bad thoughts would not harness me. And they didn't. It worked. Everything got fixed.

One day I thought 'I don't wanna do any work today' so I went in, and literally I just played on the computer the whole day. The only work I actually did (the only work I could do, cause nothing went wrong) was delete a single, virus infected, file. Then, realizing, or as some might say, deluding myself, I convinced myself that I was dead. I didn't exist, and I only existed in the minds of others if I wanted them to be aware of my presence.

I sat in my chair, I decided I was going to be happy. I concentrated on it for about 10-20 minutes and literally built myself up into a fit of laughter. Then I walked strait out of the building and went home, and called that girl I love. She naturally thought I was crazy, so I told her I'd call her back later after I calmed down.

Anyways, the reason I said that is they had no idea, and still don't, that I left. That is probably the biggest proof I had that something abnormal was going on, that did not just affect me, but those around me. Most of the things I can only offer my subjective experience of, and of course, there's no way for you guys to verify that, you'll just have to take my word, but.. that's what happened. I'd swear on my life to it.

If you go back and look at my posts on here, they might appear quite insane. I no longer know what most of them even meant, at least not as I did at the time, but not a single one was a lie. The only lie I've told in a couple months has been, unfortunately, to Dina. :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I've reached enlightenment [Re: krypto2000]
    #9921679 -

That's really, really weird, because at one point, I thought I was possibly Jesus, too, but I knew I wasn't. I actually just dropped out of college because as I describe it, I simply "snapped out of it." I snapped out of my fake life, and embraced myself and listened to what I actually wanted out of life, and acted on it instead of passively letting it dwindle away.

It just sounds like you had an experience of true self, and that seems odd and weird to people, because almost every person you come into contact with is completely disconnected from their true selves. It's very hard to maintain what you experienced in a normal societal setting, because people simply don't understand when a person is being themself. Especially if people have a pre-conceived notion of you.

I had to actually isolate myself from people because I knew they wouldn't understand, and if I came into contact with people, I would have the unwaivering feeling to tell them exactly how I felt about them and what I KNOW is wrong with them and troubling them. People don't want to hear the truth, unfortunately, and they don't want to come to terms with their inner-fears, problems, and insecurities.

I think you made a giant breakthrough in becoming more in-tune with yourself. And, being a sort of fatalist, I believe if it is going to work out between you and Dina, it will. The troubling thing about this reality is time, so you have to just go with the flow and let things unfold as they do. Best of luck!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I've reached enlightenment [Re: BOPP]
    #9921740 -

Thank you alot for your support man, it means alot. It definitely reassured me about Dina. I really hope you're right. I just feel it in my heart she is the one for me. Not so much now, but I did then, and I still 'know what I know' if you will.

We haven't dated for awhile, but she always comes back for no apparent reason, and then leaves just as quickly. I usually blame myself, but now I feel it's just fate. We're in flux and it's just not 'time' yet like you said.

During this time I literally could 'whew' any girl into liking me, and I got close, but I'd always just be like, 'nah.. she's not the one I want' this isn't right. And so I'd blow em all off.

The reason I got so happy at work that day and walked out was because that was the moment I knew I loved her, she was the one for me, I just knew it to the very bottom of my soul. I went home and called her right away, thinking I should tell her I loved her, but she literally just thought I was on drugs. She was convinced I had to be, and she just got really confused. I ended up telling her the reason I was so happy was because I walked out of work (though I didn't tell her the reason I walked out of work. See, that's one way I can 'lie' without lying) And she got a headache and worried about me lol. I was, and still am, convinced she got a headache because that was her 'third eye' telling her something. That was the hurt for me in her head. I literally 'worried her sick' Of course there's no way I can proove it, and I don't really care to, but that's just the nature of these things.

After I called her she tried calling me back, and I didn't answer cause I knew there was no point. I then checked her myspace and there was a song up about 2 lovers and not answering the phone. I'm doubt she even knows why she chose that song. 

I'm sure she's quite hurt right now, but, unlike how I used to be, I don't feel so needy. That was always her reason for breaking up with me. I now know I just need to give her time and space. It will sink in soon enough, maybe one day it will just click with her too and she'll know.

At least that's what I'm hoping :smile: Maybe I'm just deluding myself, but I really don't see much of a difference anymore.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I've reached enlightenment [Re: Rahz]
    #9921803 -

krypto2000 said:
I don't know wtf happened to me, but now I'm back to sober old boring reality. It wouldn't be so bad, but now I knew what that was like. So in comparison this is extremely depressing to me.

Man. I have no idea how to get back there, or where there even is/was. At the very least I now know it's possible without a drug induced state.

I didn't need sleep, I didn't need to eat, I didn't need to drink, I didn't need anything.

My third eye was wide fucking open.

I could walk across the the street and cars would just... I dunno... not exist. I could find anything I wanted without ever having been there before.

I could ask people questions and get the exact answer I wanted from them.

I could make anyone love me, and I loved all of them.

I truly had no self.

Besides smoking pot a few days ago, which I did not enjoy at all (though it wasn't bad, 'bad' did not exist to me, though I still could use the word of course), I had not done any drugs in... I dunno, weeks, months, beats me. Time was non existent. I could make time slow down to a crawl.

I could charm my cat into doing things I wanted her to.

I walked out of work laughing down the hallway 2.5 hours early and no one had a clue. It was literally like I didn't exist. I came home and acted like a huge etard squirming on the floor in the most beautiful ecstacy I've ever experienced, or seen anyone experience in my life. Wow. What a memory, unfortunately that's all it is now.

Things would literally materialize out of no where. I'd leave my phone at home, without a doubt in my mind, and my friend would call and there it was in my pocket.

I'd read books and I could start anywhere, beginning or end, middle w/e, I'd always know the story. I felt as if I'd read it before.

Now it's over, and... I dunno. I feel so empty :frown:

I didn't think it would end. It came out of no where, and I felt in complete control. I guess it went back to no where, now I gotta search for it again.




I had the same experience. Really did. Thought my old life of pain sorrow and uncertainty could not be anything but over.

What really happened was that I went  back to the regularly scheduled program, and in my experience that's just life on earth in a :monkeydance: body.


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I've reached enlightenment [Re: krypto2000]
    #9922805 -

Well, if you lied to her, it's likely that you injured your own integrity more than anything. Might be worth mentioning, communication is good. If you've forgiven yourself, bringing it up isn't a big deal. If you haven't, it will come off as needy.

In the first chapter of Eckhart Tolle's book The Power of Now, he describes a similar experience, except it lasted 6 months and he spent the whole time sitting on a park bench, rather tranquil as he describes it. There is difference between the experience itself, and the way the mind interprets it and reacts to it.


--------------------
rahz

comfort pleasure power love     truth awareness peace I am      I feel      I do     I love  I speak    I see    I know

why there is reality and patterned, law-like consistency at all, rather than noise or non-reality is not a question physics answers. It's a question physics presupposes an answer to in order to provide other answers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Enlightenment: The fast Way.
( 1 2 3 all )
Nomad 6,856 46 06/28/02 08:13 PM
by Catalysis
* Enlightenment/Meditation: Emptiness or Awareness? Revelation 1,798 5 08/06/02 12:36 PM
by chrispc
* feel rather enlightened. like i know too much.
( 1 2 all )
NiGGy 3,850 28 03/11/03 05:45 AM
by Anonymous
* Are you enlightened?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,180 57 07/10/08 08:35 AM
by Icelander
* Poll:Shrooms and Enlightenment Cosmic_Monkey 1,622 12 11/01/02 10:45 AM
by Earth_Droid
* Out of body experiences
( 1 2 3 all )
LearyfanS 6,468 52 10/11/01 11:13 AM
by Anonymous
* strange experience.. has this happened to you? happytobe 1,127 7 01/02/02 08:54 PM
by KeepAskingTime
* Telepathic experiences?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
valkyrie 7,306 66 09/26/02 08:49 PM
by Swami

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
4,143 topic views. 1 members, 8 guests and 16 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.