Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: So I've reached enlightenment [Re: krypto2000]
    #9899286 -

I like going to the ATM too.


--------------------
Multiplied

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I've reached enlightenment [Re: Dickhead]
    #9899335 -

Hey, I think I've met you before throy, wasn't it between the 1 and the 2?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I've reached enlightenment [Re: krypto2000]
    #9899761 -

I met his wife, Helen of Throy. :crazy:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I've reached enlightenment [Re: krypto2000]
    #9899763 -

No. I am virtually unmeetable.


--------------------
Multiplied

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I've reached enlightenment [Re: Dickhead]
    #9900108 -

Well I virtually met you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I've reached enlightenment *DELETED* [Re: Icelander]
    #9908720 -

Post deleted by Lakefingers

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I've reached enlightenment [Re: Lakefingers]
    #9908832 -

Beer with me. One sect hahahaha.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I've reached enlightenment [Re: krypto2000]
    #9908837 -

throy, how did that bang(!) end up in your sig? LOL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I've reached enlightenment [Re: krypto2000]
    #9908943 -

Cool, gratz, so now that you've reached enlightenment, what's next?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I've reached enlightenment [Re: Diaboleros]
    #9909037 -

well since there is no international "E" accreditation system.
if a person does or does not say "I am enlightened" - rightly or wrongly,
nobody is officially empowered or obligated to say, "bravo!", or "no you are not!"
i.e.
it remains a situation that the person must fathom on their own.


--------------------
:brainfart: _ :finger:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I've reached enlightenment [Re: redgreenvines]
    #9909163 -

Our own hahahaha

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I've reached enlightenment [Re: redgreenvines]
    #9909434 -

redgreenvines said:
well since there is no international "E" accreditation system.
if a person does or does not say "I am enlightened" - rightly or wrongly,
nobody is officially empowered or obligated to say, "bravo!", or "no you are not!"



I demand standards! :hissyfit:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I've reached enlightenment [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #9909994 -

then you are the new leader of the enlightenment movement


--------------------
:brainfart: _ :finger:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I've reached enlightenment *DELETED* [Re: redgreenvines]
    #9914976 -

Post deleted by Lakefingers

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I've reached enlightenment [Re: Lakefingers]
    #9915068 -

my checks bownce


--------------------
:brainfart: _ :finger:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I've reached enlightenment [Re: redgreenvines]
    #9919190 -

I don't know wtf happened to me, but now I'm back to sober old boring reality. It wouldn't be so bad, but now I knew what that was like. So in comparison this is extremely depressing to me.

Man. I have no idea how to get back there, or where there even is/was. At the very least I now know it's possible without a drug induced state.

I didn't need sleep, I didn't need to eat, I didn't need to drink, I didn't need anything.

My third eye was wide fucking open.

I could walk across the the street and cars would just... I dunno... not exist. I could find anything I wanted without ever having been there before.

I could ask people questions and get the exact answer I wanted from them.

I could make anyone love me, and I loved all of them.

I truly had no self.

Besides smoking pot a few days ago, which I did not enjoy at all (though it wasn't bad, 'bad' did not exist to me, though I still could use the word of course), I had not done any drugs in... I dunno, weeks, months, beats me. Time was non existent. I could make time slow down to a crawl.

I could charm my cat into doing things I wanted her to.

I walked out of work laughing down the hallway 2.5 hours early and no one had a clue. It was literally like I didn't exist. I came home and acted like a huge etard squirming on the floor in the most beautiful ecstacy I've ever experienced, or seen anyone experience in my life. Wow. What a memory, unfortunately that's all it is now.

Things would literally materialize out of no where. I'd leave my phone at home, without a doubt in my mind, and my friend would call and there it was in my pocket.

I'd read books and I could start anywhere, beginning or end, middle w/e, I'd always know the story. I felt as if I'd read it before.

Now it's over, and... I dunno. I feel so empty :frown:

I didn't think it would end. It came out of no where, and I felt in complete control. I guess it went back to no where, now I gotta search for it again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I've reached enlightenment [Re: krypto2000]
    #9919266 -

that's not normally considered enlightened
it might not even be real.


--------------------
:brainfart: _ :finger:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I've reached enlightenment [Re: redgreenvines]
    #9919370 -

Maybe not true master status, but it feels enlightened. And that experience was an enlightening experience. I spent a few weeks like that a couple years ago. I could look at people and see their pain or joy. If I made eye contact, they could see that I could see, and all I had to do was smile at them, and they would feel better, at least for a few moments.

I can't really say it was a third eye thing, though perhaps it was (?), my whole being was in a non-drug induced haze. It wasn't clear, like when I managed to get my crown open. Very heavy, but comfortable, warm. The whole while it was going on, I had this sense that I wasn't "enlightened", because I wasn't truly "cool" with the state. I had no sense of self, and nothing to do, and I wanted a sense of self, and stuff to do. I wanted something in between.

Is there a formal name for these types of states?


--------------------
rahz

comfort pleasure power love     truth awareness peace I am      I feel      I do     I love  I speak    I see    I know

why there is reality and patterned, law-like consistency at all, rather than noise or non-reality is not a question physics answers. It's a question physics presupposes an answer to in order to provide other answers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I've reached enlightenment [Re: krypto2000]
    #9919550 -

i think what you experienced was mania...certainely not enlightment.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I've reached enlightenment [Re: TameMe]
    #9920132 -

What he describes isn't mania. It's actually quite a profound experience. Now that I think about it, it was something of a third eye experience, though I didn't identify with it like that at the time. I say it wasn't mania because there's no indication he was experiencing increased anxiety, or an excited state of euphoria. I was very calm when I had a similar experience. Everything just was. Being able to see things as they are (which doesn't necessarily mean understanding them) tends to keep a person cool. Difficult to explain.

I would guess that manic behaviour is a process which uses the same "instruction set", though it produces a different intensity of emotional and phenomenal reactions when it's all said and done. I think people are made to have these types of experiences.

Note, I do not recommend a separational view of the human being, ego is simply a useful means of examining reality. In that vein I say, care should be taken to accept the ego back in. Perhaps it is the resistance, to and from, that create mania?


--------------------
rahz

comfort pleasure power love     truth awareness peace I am      I feel      I do     I love  I speak    I see    I know

why there is reality and patterned, law-like consistency at all, rather than noise or non-reality is not a question physics answers. It's a question physics presupposes an answer to in order to provide other answers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Enlightenment: The fast Way.
( 1 2 3 all )
Nomad 6,857 46 06/28/02 10:13 PM
by Catalysis
* Enlightenment/Meditation: Emptiness or Awareness? Revelation 1,799 5 08/06/02 02:36 PM
by chrispc
* feel rather enlightened. like i know too much.
( 1 2 all )
NiGGy 3,850 28 03/11/03 07:45 AM
by Anonymous
* Are you enlightened?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,185 57 07/10/08 10:35 AM
by Icelander
* Poll:Shrooms and Enlightenment Cosmic_Monkey 1,623 12 11/01/02 12:45 PM
by Earth_Droid
* Out of body experiences
( 1 2 3 all )
LearyfanS 6,470 52 10/11/01 01:13 PM
by Anonymous
* strange experience.. has this happened to you? happytobe 1,127 7 01/02/02 10:54 PM
by KeepAskingTime
* Telepathic experiences?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
valkyrie 7,312 66 09/26/02 10:49 PM
by Swami

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
4,143 topic views. 2 members, 15 guests and 12 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.