Home | Community | Message Board

The Spore Depot
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinephishytrip
Gillious Supreme
Male User Gallery

Loc: AZ, USA
how shrooms were discovered
    #980236 - 10/21/02 05:40 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I think this is how shrooms were discovered....

Long ago during a war a Aztec warrior was hurt and his fellow warriors left him in the field a few miles from thier town to die. The Aztec warrior crawled into the misty forest to find some shelter. The warrior said to him self "this is where I am going to die, but I need one last meal before I die, with all his might he reached into a decaying tree and grabbed a handful of some mushrooms hed never seen before. Knowing he was going to die, he ate the shrooms and put his head down and awaiting his destiny. All of sudden, he felt as if he were floating and he thought he was rising to heaven. He then opened his eyes to a bright flash of light and a much more colorful forest than before. He said to him self, am I dead? He couldnt feel the pain he felt before and he stood up. He then looked on the ground at the remaining mushrooms he didnt eat. He thought to him self could this be what saved me? With no other idea he was convinced the shrooms hed never seen before were his life saver. He then gathered all of these shrooms he could find. He put them in his satchel and he proudly walked back to his town. He came into a big surprise, his fellow warriors thought he was back from the dead. He walked straight to the medicine man's hut and showed him what hed discovered. After some expiermenting the medicine man had choosen this to be his new all purpose medicine. He made potions for everything and everyone from these shrooms...people with pain, people with disease's that were afraid to die, teachers and children to learn more about the earth. Everybody, and people bought it for recreation use in the towns. And also it was traded to other civilizations. And thats the story

what do you think happened

--------------------
Remember: First you pillage, then you burn.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
Re: how shrooms were discovered [Re: phishytrip]
    #980442 - 10/21/02 07:29 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

i think thats a likely scenario. :grin:

i doubt the Aztecs were the "first" to discover shrooms, just like Columbus wasnt really the "first" to discover America.  i mean, people had been living there long before he came for a visit. 

IMO our ancestors were probably eating them long before humans came along.  ohh no im feeling a flame coming from Sclorch...  :shocked: 

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

Offlineevolvingfucker
jesus was a jedi

Loc: Canada
Re: how shrooms were discovered [Re: phishytrip]
    #1007452 - 10/30/02 08:19 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

a cool story but the aztec's weren't always there. various tribes who later evolved into the aztec empire would have been using them long before hand.  4 million years of shrooming lies behind us  :wink: 

--------------------
"evolving from something better"

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology