Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Barely a sober moment in my life
    #9363664 -

Im always fucked up on something, whether it be booze, tranquilizers, pot, nitrous, shrooms, acid, opiates, coke, etc...I cant remember the last time I was entirely "clear headed".

Basically Im intoxicated 24-7. Can anyone relate?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Barely a sober moment in my life [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9363672 -

everyone on this site can I'm sure  :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Barely a sober moment in my life [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9363677 -

The funny thing is I used to be one of those "do it rarely and only do it for enlightenment" people. I never quite planned to be in this wakeing dream trance all the time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Barely a sober moment in my life [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9363679 -

lol

tranquilizers for enlightenent!!!!  FTW!!

tard

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Barely a sober moment in my life [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9363682 -

Well obviously I never took tranquilizers for enlightenment.

Im saying my initial drug use way back when. When I first tried pot and mushrooms I only planned on doing them just that once and never moving on to other drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Barely a sober moment in my life [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9363683 -

eh...I use dex for my 'enlightenment'  :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Barely a sober moment in my life [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9363684 -

but then again:

drug induced enlightened states are always about a bazillion times better the the sober ones  :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Barely a sober moment in my life [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9366415 -

If you suck monkey balls.

:crazymonkey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Barely a sober moment in my life [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9366439 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Im always fucked up on something, whether it be booze, tranquilizers, pot, nitrous, shrooms, acid, opiates, coke, etc...I cant remember the last time I was entirely "clear headed".

Basically Im intoxicated 24-7. Can anyone relate?



I mean, I drink every day.

I'll probably get fat as fuck if I ever stop working out.

And I understand completely.

I justify it by telling myself I'm doing the right things in life and succeeding, but I suspect things aren't going as well as they could be.

-T

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Barely a sober moment in my life [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9367300 -

look coaster, just lay off for a while. being clear-headed can be a good thing in moderation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Barely a sober moment in my life [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9369679 -

Son, you've gotta moderate
Love sobriety, don't hate!
A clear mind is a virtue,
It won't hurt choo!
Drugs are fine, drugs are great
But don't let 'em seal your fate!
Take control, ya dig?
Or you'll end up a damn nig.

WORD.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Barely a sober moment in my life [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9369812 -

fuck yeah  :congrats:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Barely a sober moment in my life [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9370585 -

Anonymous #7 said:
Son, you've gotta moderate
Love sobriety, don't hate!
A clear mind is a virtue,
It won't hurt choo!
Drugs are fine, drugs are great
But don't let 'em seal your fate!
Take control, ya dig?
Or you'll end up a damn nig.

WORD.



Haha, too awesome, yeah.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Barely a sober moment in my life [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9371174 -

ANONYMOUS RHYMER IS BACK!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Barely a sober moment in my life [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9371217 -

Its called poly drug addiction
basically means your addicted to getting wasted on any substance or in anyway possible.

Yes I can relate I've had my first sober week in years just this month.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Barely a sober moment in my life [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #9371228 -

Anonymous #11 said:
Its called poly drug addiction
basically means your addicted to getting wasted on any substance / in anyway possible.



add me to that list  :muppet:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Barely a sober moment in my life [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9371263 -

Don't you have any responsibilities, obligations, etc. that may require you to be sober every now and then?

You know.....like a job or something?  I mean, I'd love to be wasted 24/7, but you know, "life" kinda prevents that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Barely a sober moment in my life [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #9371301 -

The only thing that prevents it is the hour or so it takes to rob a house and sell the goods till you get your next hit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Barely a sober moment in my life [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #9371327 -

:werd:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Barely a sober moment in my life [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #9374134 -

Anonymous #12 said:
Don't you have any responsibilities, obligations, etc. that may require you to be sober every now and then?

You know.....like a job or something?  I mean, I'd love to be wasted 24/7, but you know, "life" kinda prevents that.



I show up for every responsibility and obligation thoroughly intoxicated. It's the only way I can seem to function without having a panic attack.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Alcoholic being a fucking alcoholic. Whats new?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,771 34 05/26/21 09:10 AM
by Anonymous
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,391 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,635 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous
* Heavy-sized women - am I an asshole or just myself?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Anonymous 11,355 232 05/24/21 02:24 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
942 topic views. 0 members, 31 guests and 30 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.