Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
An Experiment in Toilet Paper
    #8908858 -

At the grocerie stores here in Denver they have the generic store brand called Krogers and then they have an even more generic brand called For More Value.  I've been comparing products of both Kroger and FMV for years now seeing if there's really a point in saving a few extra cents going with the FMV.

So I decided to try out their toilet paper.  And I think I'm going to file a lawsuit against them because there is no value at all in their toilet paper.  It's like wiping your ass with your hand that just so happens to have shreds of tracing paper stuck to it.

It's ridiculous.  I went through a whole roll of it in one sitting. 

Maybe I should shave my ass hair...  :shrug:


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: An Experiment in Toilet Paper [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #8908865 -

Krogers is all the way out in Denver?
Wow.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: An Experiment in Toilet Paper [Re: jewunit]
    #8908869 -

That's not the point of my post, jewunit.  Stay on topic!

Krogers goes by the name King Soopers out here, but the products are still Kroger.


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: An Experiment in Toilet Paper [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #8908876 -

I thought that said "King Spooners" at first.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: An Experiment in Toilet Paper [Re: jewunit]
    #8908888 -

A few blocks away from my house is the store hilariously titled Queen Soopers.  Cuz a lot of fags shop there.

Get it...queen soopers?


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: An Experiment in Toilet Paper [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #8908893 -

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: An Experiment in Toilet Paper [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #8908917 -

kroger toilet paper is pretty SHITTY EYYY:crazy2: your better off with good kind

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: An Experiment in Toilet Paper [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #8909584 -

i used to shave my ass hair, it was nice when it came time to shit and wipe, but the prickly feeling when i sat down or walked was too much to deal with. i now use this expensive toilet paper that is blue and lasts way long. in my experience the pricier the toilet paper the longer it lasts.

also, when you wipe do you fold it or bunch it up? it makes a huge difference if you bunch it up. more abrasion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: An Experiment in Toilet Paper [Re: hazey]
    #8909671 -

Why dont you just trim you ass hair.  Why would you go all the way and shave it?  As you shaved your ass did you not see the prickly stubbly irritation in your near future?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: An Experiment in Toilet Paper [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #8909689 -

The queen supers is funny. Ever been to the Not-So-Safe-Safeway?


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: An Experiment in Toilet Paper [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #8909851 -

Charmin Ultra FTW!!


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: An Experiment in Toilet Paper [Re: blissedout]
    #8910397 -

if its anything like scott toilet paper toss that shit. i fucking hate sandpaper tp.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: An Experiment in Toilet Paper [Re: nalyudi]
    #8910418 -

My dad always called that John Wayne toiletpaper. Rough, tough, and don't take shit off anybody!:)


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: An Experiment in Toilet Paper [Re: blissedout]
    #8910431 -

i agree with rough and dont take shit off, but tough i dont agee with. if you dont double or triple up or crumple an accidental fingering of the brown eye is plausible.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: An Experiment in Toilet Paper [Re: blissedout]
    #8910442 -

blissedout said:
My dad always called that John Wayne toiletpaper. Rough, tough, and don't take shit off anybody!:)



:lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: An Experiment in Toilet Paper [Re: nalyudi]
    #8910447 -

Quilted Northern is the way to go.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: An Experiment in Toilet Paper [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #8910468 -

I'm such a cheap-skate.

I don't want to buy toilet paper, so I always steal it from work when I have the place to myself on weekends.  I just fill up my backpack from the girl's bathroom whenever I run out.  But it's such horribly cheap stuff.  I'm not even sure it's two-ply, it may be just a single tissue-paper thickness sheet.

It's terrible stuff, and I hate myself I wipe my ass.

But it's *free*.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: An Experiment in Toilet Paper [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #8910473 -

Some things are worth paying for. Like a kinder, gentler asswipe mechanism.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: An Experiment in Toilet Paper [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #8910479 -

:bidet:


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: An Experiment in Toilet Paper [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #8910491 -

I love me a bidet, I tell you what.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Funny expressions, worst sexual experiences
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
OuchITripped 30,750 113 09/03/24 11:41 PM
by amontripper
* Does Kroger drug test? zorbman 28,755 13 09/08/06 08:57 PM
by Cracka_X
* Can you buy corncob pipes at Kroger? freddurgan 1,594 7 07/06/05 11:46 PM
by Skunk420
* Shitake mushrooms 1.99 Lb at Kroger..... OldSpice 2,363 6 04/12/04 01:33 PM
by debianlinux
* Questions about your toilet paper...I have a dilemma
( 1 2 3 all )
MOTH 8,934 57 06/03/04 09:25 AM
by goobler
* Student Charged With Clogging Toilet
( 1 2 all )
Adom 2,255 20 02/14/19 04:21 PM
by theRealrollforever
* Ghost experiences
( 1 2 3 all )
Dreamer987 7,469 45 08/24/18 01:07 PM
by mendocino_beano
* Help, my toilet is overflowing!! MOTH 868 12 10/22/04 10:26 PM
by captiveharmony

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,333 topic views. 1 members, 283 guests and 210 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.