Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Tim's Bill of Rights [Re: Jammer]
    #842937 -

Under this constituion, there wouldn't be a problem because alcohol use falls under the protection of article #6. Same with any other form of mind-altering substance you feel like ingesting in the comfort of your own home.

I think one of the problems with our current system is that the ground rules are too easliy changeable by those whose powers are unchecked.


--------------------
Janet Reno, if I do not go to jail, I will be in Orlando August 15 and you are not going to be elected to any damn thing. Nobody should fear our Government.
- James Traficant

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tim's Bill of Rights [Re: Innvertigo]
    #842951 -

What about the swiss? Don't they have all of their men enlisted in the army? Don't they all train once a year? They all keep their guns at home, and they're all ready to fight at a moment's notice?

Maybe that was just a crazy dream I had about one day in school, but that seems about right.

Nobody fucks with the swiss, either. Hell, I wouldn't even mind being in the army if I knew it was being used as a purely defensive mechanism rather than the enforcement arm for the Dept. of Murder.


--------------------
Janet Reno, if I do not go to jail, I will be in Orlando August 15 and you are not going to be elected to any damn thing. Nobody should fear our Government.
- James Traficant

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tim's Bill of Rights [Re: toxick]
    #842958 -

I totaly agree with ya... HOWEVER:

For those off us that live in "the south" within "dry" counties (where voters refuse to allow LEGAL alcohol sales to take place)- WE have to look to the Feds for a legal right to even drink beer within our own homes (for an adult over 21)!


--------------------
>>Jammer>>

Edited by Jammer (08/25/02 08:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tim's Bill of Rights [Re: Jammer]
    #842967 -

Damn...that boggles my mind.

I'm sitting here boggling.

bzzzzzt. crash. reboot.

How hard is it to change one of your county laws?

And what has the Fed done for you so far?


--------------------
Janet Reno, if I do not go to jail, I will be in Orlando August 15 and you are not going to be elected to any damn thing. Nobody should fear our Government.
- James Traficant

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tim's Bill of Rights [Re: toxick]
    #842982 -

RE: "And what has the Fed done for you so far?"


Answer: I can drink beer in my home legaly.


duu.


--------------------
>>Jammer>>

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tim's Bill of Rights [Re: toxick]
    #842989 -

RE: "How hard is it to change one of your county laws?"

Impossible.


--------------------
>>Jammer>>

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tim's Bill of Rights [Re: Jammer]
    #842994 -

Great! So wouldn't this law be that much better then? I don't see what the problem is here We agree completely.



--------------------
Janet Reno, if I do not go to jail, I will be in Orlando August 15 and you are not going to be elected to any damn thing. Nobody should fear our Government.
- James Traficant

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tim's Bill of Rights [Re: toxick]
    #843018 -

The real problem is in how some people can so easily "tear-apart" and totaly misinterperupt what any law REALLY means.....

I think that there should be a means of at least clarifing laws for those that just "dont seem to get it.."


--------------------
>>Jammer>>

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tim's Bill of Rights [Re: Eightball]
    #843475 -

Bullshit, McVeigh's idealistic views are nothing new, and nothing that every politician hasn't heard before already.

Think of it this way... communism was once a naive political idea. Once people started arming themselves and overthrowing governments it turned into a violent menace. That's exactly what McVeigh did to his ideas. He hasn't helped bring attention to them, he's helped them look more ridiculous and stupid. If he had half a brain he'd know that's exactly what would happen.
It amazes me that anyone could be so stupid to think that blowing up a building, killing hundreds of people including children is going to make others listen to their ideas.


--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tim's Bill of Rights [Re: Phluck]
    #843594 -

It amazes me that anyone could be so stupid to think that blowing up a building, killing hundreds of people including children is going to make others listen to their ideas.
It works for governments.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tim's Bill of Rights [Re: ]
    #843916 -

i think that merits a BOOYA

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tim's Bill of Rights [Re: ]
    #844630 -

hmmmm...that was a good one....i smell a tad bit of hypocrisy in the air


--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Edited by Innvertigo (08/26/02 02:12 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tim's Bill of Rights [Re: toxick]
    #849284 -

i thought you were digging up old parts of the constituion,, but those statements were actually mcveighs suiced notes,, huh..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tim's Bill of Rights [Re: Phluck]
    #850159 -

DING DING DING... Winner! (Referring to phluck)


--------------------
** Everything written here is a lie **


"There is nothing so exhilarating as being shot at, and missed." -- Theodore Roosevelt



Edited by marathonman (08/28/02 08:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tim's Bill of Rights [Re: ]
    #853508 -

In reply to:
It works for governments.



It sure does


--------------------
Janet Reno, if I do not go to jail, I will be in Orlando August 15 and you are not going to be elected to any damn thing. Nobody should fear our Government.
- James Traficant

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The United States is NOT Capitalist...
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
trendalM 17,950 133 09/28/09 11:34 AM
by Phred
* Know your rights Card. Have it on you! Anonymous 934 4 10/19/02 10:59 PM
by Anonymous
* McVeigh/Death Penalty.
( 1 2 3 all )
Kriz 7,236 51 06/28/01 03:54 PM
by windex
* NAFTA's Investor ''Rights'': A Corporate Dream, A Citizens.. Psilocybeingzz 941 3 06/09/03 10:17 AM
by Anonymous
* McVeigh Video Destroys OKC Bombing Official Story buckwheat 1,525 7 12/21/06 08:13 PM
by 5150
* Vidal and the McVeigh Execution LSDempire 531 1 05/19/05 01:28 AM
by LSDempire
* Bill of Rights is Dead
( 1 2 all )
somebodyelse 1,866 30 06/19/03 11:47 AM
by Azmodeus
* Tim Robbins is officially my favorite actor. friartuck 559 1 04/17/03 10:57 PM
by chodamunky

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
3,125 topic views. 1 members, 3 guests and 17 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 15 queries.