Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
rape
    #8134897 -

has anyone actually done it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rape [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8134911 -

Well obviously... not me though! :nonono:

:doggystyle:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rape [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #8134939 -

i raped myself once...

was traumatic as fuck, don't recommend it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rape [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8135008 -

I was raped around the age of 6. Now, 29 years after the fact, I still suffer negative consequences because of it. Oh I've dealt with the traumatic experience and am over it, but the developmental damage I sustained throughout the years cannot be undone.

You only grow up once, if something screws with that at such an early age, the consequences of that will stay with you all your life.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rape [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #8135011 -

A guy I know is facing serious time right now, because he is being accused of rape.

He swears his innocence, but who really knows.

The story goes like this. He met this girl at the bar, they went to his car, smoked some weed, started fooling around. After they fucked in the back seat, something went wrong, I can't remember exactly what, but an argument ensued. He then kicks her out of the car and leaves.

Since its her word against his, its any ones guess what will happen. Safe to say if he has a prior criminal background, no one will ever believe him in court.

Sad to say, but if hes innocent, hes about to get fucked, quite literally.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rape [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #8135054 -

My hand once touched my genitals when i was a child. It hassnt left since.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rape [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #8135275 -

Anonymous said:
i raped myself once...

was traumatic as fuck, don't recommend it.



Yeah me too. I'm still pretty traumatized.:sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rape [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #8135427 -

Anonymous said:
i raped myself once...

was traumatic as fuck, don't recommend it.



Michael Jackson please proceed to GTFO.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rape [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #8135442 -

i needed booty in prison (so yeah.. mor than 1nce)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rape [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #8135534 -

Anonymous said:
i needed booty in prison (so yeah.. mor than 1nce)





:laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rape [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #8136184 -

Anonymous said:
The story goes like this. He met this girl at the bar, they went to his car, smoked some weed, started fooling around. After they fucked in the back seat, something went wrong, I can't remember exactly what, but an argument ensued. He then kicks her out of the car and leaves



Im so worried about shit like this every time I randomly fuck a chick. If some girl ever pulled that on me however, Id have to kill her. Even if I got caught, can't allow that kind of a person to continue existing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rape [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #8136452 -

plus murder gives you more cred

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rape [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #8137486 -

WTF's the point of of going to prison if you can't do shit. I'd shoot it out with the cops and take a shitload of people with me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rape [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #8137758 -

My ex girlfriend told me she had been raped. Then she told me that every girl has been raped. I know this is not true. But she was like "Every girl has been raped. Every girl." I found it amusing how much denial she was in. She wasn't a very nice person though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rape [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #8139370 -

Anonymous said:
My ex girlfriend told me she had been raped. Then she told me that every girl has been raped. I know this is not true. But she was like "Every girl has been raped. Every girl." I found it amusing how much denial she was in. She wasn't a very nice person though.



That's fucked

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rape [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #8139807 -

i thought geo closed this thread?!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rape [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #8139829 -

Everyone in this thread has been or will be raped. Its a scientific fact.

Jesus loves you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rape [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #8143460 -

I raped myself once too. I thought about turning myself in for weeks until I finally decided that it was the right thing to do. I called the police and told them all about what happened that night. They came and arrested me and I was charged with first degree rape and bodily harm. I spent seven years in prison.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rape [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #8143495 -

Anonymous said:
Anonymous said:
My ex girlfriend told me she had been raped. Then she told me that every girl has been raped. I know this is not true. But she was like "Every girl has been raped. Every girl." I found it amusing how much denial she was in. She wasn't a very nice person though.



That's fucked



very fucked.

I was almost raped once... I had been drinking and some older guys were coming onto my friend and I. We were about 14 and I managed to fight my way out of the situation then the two of us took off. It was while cottaging in wasaga beach and needless to say we got away. The experience itself was so so scary and traumatizing; I cant imagine how it would feel for a full fledge rape victim. The memories still lurk.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rape [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #8149429 -

I had an ex gf who was raped when she was younger. The crazy thing is that she couldn't ever 'get off' during sex unless there was some kind of simulated rape, she loved being choked, tied up, slapped lightly, hair pulled, shit like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,404 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,122 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,704 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,021 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,652 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous
* Alcoholic being a fucking alcoholic. Whats new?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,782 34 05/26/21 09:10 AM
by Anonymous
* Heavy-sized women - am I an asshole or just myself?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Anonymous 11,393 232 05/24/21 02:24 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
877 topic views. 0 members, 5 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.