Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSynthincog_Nito
low dose lsd trips
    #784152 - 07/29/02 12:32 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

i've tried shrooms on three different occasions, 2.5grams being the most. i got to try acid for the first time a few weeks ago and took 1hit of this blotter. i was drunk and smoked a shitload but it was a decent trip. i didnt get any visuals and dont remember much of it, except when i stood up everything felt really far away and i felt like 10lbs for some reason. i have a lot of experience with drugs and have done salvia/dxm a lot. anyway i'm thinking of tripping alone, which ive never really done, but think i can handle it. i got two 10strips of pyramids and am wondering if i take like 1/2 a hit or just 1 when im alone, how will it be? its hard to really loose ur shit on just one hit of lsd right? also i told someone im thinking of taking just a 1/2 hit of this blotter and they said its just a waste. im not looking for full blown visuals i just like the thinking and music appreciation that comes with it. what do u guys think? advice?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefunwithgus
Loc: Philadelphia area
Re: low dose lsd trips [Re: Synthincog_Nito]
    #784326 - 07/29/02 02:05 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I agree that half a hit is a waste. You'll be half-tripping if it's good cid, kind of going in and out of it or feel nothing if it's weak. I did that once when I was coming down from E and it didn't do shit. I'd just take two in case Lucy isn't very good because it loses potency pretty quickly, but that's just me. You would definitely get some visuals then, but still be in control. If you want a mild trip just take one. Don't take it more than once a week either or it won't affect you very much. Don't do it half-ass. Go for the gold or don't enter the olympics.

--------------------
Say, can I have some of your purple berries?
Yes, I've been eating them, for six or seven weeks now, haven't got sick once.

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #785207 - 07/29/02 08:14 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I've taken some half tabs that have catapulted me off the planet! Didn't expect it either. But it'd be better to do a whole. Don't drink any alcohol or smoke up, keep the experience pure. And wait a few weeks after your last trip so it won't be a fizzer. The longer you wait, the better the magic. If it's not enough, then in a few more weeks, bump up the dose.

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
    #785761 - 07/30/02 06:51 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I have seen a friend of mine (very experienced with psychedelics) totally lose it on HALF a hit of acid. He said it was absolutely insane. He kept going and splashing water on his face to try and chill out. It depends very much on the strength of the acid. If it's the same acid you've tried, take one hit. If you've never tried this particular batch, take half a hit and see if it does anything. Just be comfortable and you'll be fine. An intense trip is not necessarily a bad trip.

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Edited by CyberChump (07/30/02 06:52 AM)

OfflineSynthincog_Nito
    #786141 - 07/30/02 10:12 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

yea these are the pyramid blotter tabs and are pretty good. my friend took 2 hits and said it was a long trip and a lot of things were just shimmering and wobbly, but it wasn't a full blown visual trip with different colors melting. and he also had soem saved from last year. he just had it kept under his bed and some in a closet in a dark place, and it was still pretty potent after 8months. i dunno it sounds kinda fishy to me tho dont u think?

OfflineSynthincog_Nito
    #786265 - 07/30/02 11:22 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

also if i kept it in the tinfoil in an airtight bag, would it be safe to keep it in the freezer?

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #788761 - 07/31/02 03:28 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Yep, that'd be safe to store in the freezer. Just make sure no one else has access to the freezer. Don't want to come back and find it's gone or your parents found it.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale