Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineNeurotech
Stranger

Re: Does more low quality LSD = high quality LSD? [Re: Azure Essence]
    #27171976 - 01/26/21 10:41 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

What he said.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNightTripper89
Stranger
    #27171989 - 01/26/21 10:54 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

I’m no chemist but from what I know about LSD that makes sense. It also makes intuitive sense because I’ve dropped tabs from a variety of sources over the years and even though the intensity and trip quality varied, it was obviously the same active chemical ingredient that was producing the drug’s effects. It’s not like cocaine or something which can be easily cut with all kinds of crap that can change the nature of the buzz.

The stuff about acid being cut with speed or strychnine is pure urban legend. Also, people who buy acid aren’t like coke fiends or meth heads who spend massive amounts of cash on their drugs of choice so nobody who sells LSD is doing it to get rich. Likewise, there is little incentive for organized crime to get into LSD production/distribution. Not saying it never happens but even when it does, selling shitty acid isn’t like selling stepped on crack where a hardcore compulsion drives users to buy whatever is available even if it’s garbage quality. I’ve never met a psychonaut who will repeatedly buy shitty product. That only works with junkies and fiends who get desperate if they don’t get their fix.

With psychedelics quality is everything and any distributor with half a brain knows that.

Edited by NightTripper89 (01/26/21 10:58 PM)

OfflineNightTripper89
Stranger
Re: Does more low quality LSD = high quality LSD? [Re: NightTripper89]
    #27171991 - 01/26/21 10:56 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Sorry, was replying to Azure Essence.

OfflineLoaded Shaman
Psychophysiologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Now O'Clock
Re: Does more low quality LSD = high quality LSD? [Re: NightTripper89] * 3
    #27172050 - 01/27/21 12:09 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

This thread graduated high school and is starting its first semester in college.

Great info!

--------------------

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance." — Confucius

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: Does more low quality LSD = high quality LSD? [Re: Loaded Shaman] * 1
    #27172240 - 01/27/21 05:12 AM (3 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

Loaded Shaman said:
This thread graduated high school and is starting its first semester in college.

:lol:

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  The Fe-Fi-Four Plus 2 - I Wanna Come Back (From the World of LSD)

Offlineepilectric
low dose
Male User Gallery

Loc: Vienna
Re: Does more low quality LSD = high quality LSD? [Re: Learyfan]
    #27178214 - 01/30/21 04:37 PM (3 years, 27 days ago)

there's still LSD around that hasn't been properly purified through chromatography and yes, you can feel the difference. and it's not just weaker, it's different.

--------------------
i :heartpump: shroomery

https://soundcloud.com/cyberhops/tracks

Offlineepilectric
low dose
Male User Gallery

Loc: Vienna
Re: Does more low quality LSD = high quality LSD? [Re: epilectric]
    #27178233 - 01/30/21 04:47 PM (3 years, 27 days ago)

had some liquid lsd in 2014 that obviously wasn't properly purified, my friend who had the vial actually saw some strands floating around in the liquid.. it was LSD but the come up was jittery every time, accompanied by uncomfortable physical sensations (nausea, fatigue) and 100ug of that liquid did not produce what 50ug of clean acid would give me. with proper acid, my vision is starting to get covered in fractals at a dose as low as 50 mics without investing any effort. with that impure batch, on 100 ug i had to focus strongly to see the fractals. and yes, it still was LSD, just not properly purified, probably 30% LSD, the rest some other ergot alkaloids. i've taken it on several occasions and have taken other acid on multiple occasions and yes, i could feel the impurities everytime and so did the others. we later got another batch from the same source which was better purified - no strands floating around in the liquid - and yes, you could feel the difference and it wasn't just stronger - it was qualitatively different, less physical side effects, cleaner, sharper overall feel, even at lower doses.

--------------------
i :heartpump: shroomery

https://soundcloud.com/cyberhops/tracks

Edited by epilectric (01/30/21 04:52 PM)

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

Re: Does more low quality LSD = high quality LSD? [Re: epilectric]
    #27178404 - 01/30/21 07:22 PM (3 years, 27 days ago)

Ime no

The best acid ive had 1 tab got me to a place 3 tabs of other shit didnt

Idk the reason

There are some tabs i can think of that i would take 25 of over 100 of other tabs

--------------------
Within You , Without You

:mushroom2::levitate::mushroom2:

OfflineTyperwritermonky
shboop a doop a doop

Loc: Mrs. Brown's Teahouse
Re: Does more low quality LSD = high quality LSD? [Re: Enkidu]
    #27178484 - 01/30/21 08:25 PM (3 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

Enkidu said:
Ime no

Idk the reason

There are some tabs i can think of that i would take 25 of over 100 of other tabs

Absolutely agree as well.  Regardless of debate, the way I feel and have experienced things over 20 different batches with hundreds of trips.. the high quality LSD is inherently better.  300ug of the bad quality LSD will never compare to 300ug of the high quality LSD.

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

Re: Does more low quality LSD = high quality LSD? [Re: Typerwritermonky]
    #27178502 - 01/30/21 08:35 PM (3 years, 27 days ago)

Yeah idk what it is and we can go blue in the face about it, all i know is ill take one tab of those over 3 tabs of these :shrug:

Theres something to it more than set and setting

One time i had a tab my friend said was "double dipped" im like ok :justno: Leme try though

Took it alone in my apt nothing special not a special time, blew my fucking socks off

Floored me completely

Fractal visuals morphing something fierce

Balled my eyes out something like what id expect on mushrooms

Amazing experience

Asked for a sheet, still have a bunch of em. They arent the same.

Ive taken two and it wasnt even close to that experience. Real strong but very different. Idk why. Ive taken them a few times.

Had those magic tabs here and there a few times in my life, never found em in large supply or consistently

Maybe if i was on the dark web or ehayever3

Hear you can find some fire tabs on those markets

--------------------
Within You , Without You

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

#27178507 - 01/30/21 08:37 PM (3 years, 27 days ago)

Just realized this is a thread back from the dead :lol:

--------------------
Within You , Without You

OfflineAzure Essence
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #27179246 - 01/31/21 11:13 AM (3 years, 26 days ago)

Quote:

Typerwritermonky said:
Quote:

Enkidu said:
Ime no

Idk the reason

Absolutely agree as well.  Regardless of debate, the way I feel and have experienced things over 20 different batches with hundreds of trips.. the high quality LSD is inherently better.  300ug of the bad quality LSD will never compare to 300ug of the high quality LSD.

That's because it's not actually the same dosage, despite what was sold to you. Read my post again; 300ug of low purity(let's say 60%) would only be 180ug of LSD. 300ug of high purity(lets say 95%) would be 285ug. Dramatic difference.

However, LSD is LSD.

OfflineskOsH
Functionally dysfunctional
 User Gallery

Loc: the PNW
Re: Does more low quality LSD = high quality LSD? [Re: baraka]
    #27179274 - 01/31/21 11:37 AM (3 years, 26 days ago)

Quote:

baraka said:
sigh....  Its either LSD or its not LSD.  The only difference is how much lsd the hits contain.  LSD in the 60's where usually more potent then the ones today. 

:whathesaid:

Also, people might get lucky and get ETH-LAD, Its even stronger than LSD

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

Re: Does more low quality LSD = high quality LSD? [Re: skOsH]
    #27179458 - 01/31/21 01:43 PM (3 years, 26 days ago)

Yeah either dose was different or it was a different chemical altogether
Like i said, idk the reason.

But even if the dose was half as strong, doesnt account for the quality of the experience on 1 hit in a not even spectacular setting vs 3 hits with friends and a fire and the night sky.

Maybe different chemical is the reason.

Same source though so idk whats with it

--------------------
Within You , Without You

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#27179654 - 01/31/21 04:29 PM (3 years, 26 days ago)

may all beings have good quality acid!

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineTyperwritermonky
shboop a doop a doop

#27179932 - 01/31/21 08:18 PM (3 years, 26 days ago)

Quote:

Azure Essence said:
Quote:

Typerwritermonky said:
Quote:

Enkidu said:
Ime no

Idk the reason

That's because it's not actually the same dosage, despite what was sold to you. Read my post again; 300ug of low purity(let's say 60%) would only be 180ug of LSD. 300ug of high purity(lets say 95%) would be 285ug. Dramatic difference.

However, LSD is LSD.

Are you talking to me or Enkidu?

Because I literally posted the exact same explanation as you did.  It's not the dosage though that's the difference between high quality LSD and low quality LSD.  If you don't know me, I will not debate this because it causes issues, so we now state our OPINIONS as opinions instead of facts.

Because in my opinion; after having worked with LSD for more then a decade, having gotten 20+ different labs productions from black goo that wouldn't even crystallize to clear rocks of LSD crystal, yes, both of those experiences centered around the same LSD experience.  But were entirely different subjectively in there facets and aspects of that LSD experience.  The black goop was absolutely LSD, and it had that experience.  But it was nothing compared to the highest quality stuff, the visuals were entirely different in nature, the mental feeling, the hallucinations.. and it wasn't dose dependent.

what's "sold" to me currently is pure crystal LSD that has been GC/MS'd and examined under microscopes.. so I'm pretty damn certain what I'm dealing with.

OfflineTyperwritermonky
shboop a doop a doop

#27179943 - 01/31/21 08:21 PM (3 years, 26 days ago)

Quote:

Enkidu said:
Yeah idk what it is and we can go blue in the face about it, all i know is ill take one tab of those over 3 tabs of these :shrug:

Theres something to it more than set and setting

One time i had a tab my friend said was "double dipped" im like ok :justno: Leme try though

Took it alone in my apt nothing special not a special time, blew my fucking socks off

Floored me completely

Fractal visuals morphing something fierce

Balled my eyes out something like what id expect on mushrooms

Amazing experience

Asked for a sheet, still have a bunch of em. They arent the same.

Ive taken two and it wasnt even close to that experience. Real strong but very different. Idk why. Ive taken them a few times.

Had those magic tabs here and there a few times in my life, never found em in large supply or consistently

Maybe if i was on the dark web or ehayever3

Hear you can find some fire tabs on those markets

Yeah it's not worth it to debate it, so i just state my opinions as opinions and that's that.  Eitherway, yeah on the markets you can get really high quality LSD crystal.  Everything from amazing quality fluff, to clear needle crystals, to eggshell xtal, its all there.  But there's nobody selling the small "niche" batches that I always find to be the highest quality.  They don't make sense from a marketing standpoint.

Why pay 3-4k more per gram for the high quality niche stuff when somebody is already claiming to sell it when they're really selling some random middle grade crystal?  The markets will literally character assasinate you, steal your niche market and sell some random crystal as whatever you're actually selling.

There's still a total market for it though.  Just honestly my favorite batches have always been the small "niche" stuff.  I mean like god damn dude don't get me wrong, there is absolute fire available for 9k a gram.  But that niche stuff I love more then anything is always 11-12k a gram.

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

#27179955 - 01/31/21 08:29 PM (3 years, 26 days ago)

Yeah i just guessed this dude gave out samples of amazing shit then when someone asked for a lot (like me) he gave out the cheaper shit or something

I was so disappointed when i tried it. It was good. But didnt seem the same. Tried it like 3 other times since.

What you say is interesting though about the quality

Ive heard and seen this debated a lot.

My experience says not all tabs are equal. But idk why. Whether dose, chemical, quality. All i know is some shit is dif...

Man i would love to get my hands on a bunch of real quality shit.

Dont get me wrong, very happy and thankful for what i have. Probably 80 tabs or so of this stuff.

Seems like you say, everytime ive gotten real good shit its never been available in bulk

About 3 or 4 times i can think of shit was real quality and always just a few tabs

--------------------
Within You , Without You

OfflineAzure Essence
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #27181495 - 02/01/21 05:58 PM (3 years, 25 days ago)

There's no magical quality that makes LSD different than LSD. LSD is LSD is LSD is LSD, ad infinitum.

Perhaps you view "black goo" LSD as something inferior and gross, and it affects your experience.

Perhaps you rationalize this LSD that you can't find in bulk as "better".

But LSD is LSD. Dosage, set and setting are different, but LSD is LSD.

No need to tell me otherwise, I'm just quoting the world's foremost expert on LSD.

You're just attributing something ineffable about certain LSD. You're saying, "no, not that LSD, THIS LSD", but why limit the experience in this way? What if you get stuck with the "bad" :shocked: for the rest of your life? You're gatekeeping LSD by saying there's a mythical nature to some of the LSD you've had. It's unquantifiable.

More than likely, this is your own set and setting, and not some imperceptible nature to the "special" LSD you've had.

I choose to let all the LSD I've had be the good stuff. Because it's all the good stuff. Because it's all LSD. Getting into grades is just silly.

But you're free to see it however you like.

Edited by Azure Essence (02/01/21 06:07 PM)

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

#27181620 - 02/01/21 07:25 PM (3 years, 25 days ago)

No that dont make sense.

I had that tab then got new ones from the same guy and i expected the same type of thing and not even close. Even 3 tabs were inferior to 1 tab of the other shit.

This dude claims he gets it from a guy who lays it. Somewhere it aint adding up.

Like i said, maybe these tabs from the same guy are a different chemical all together.

Or theres something else to it.

Dont get me wrong. Lsd is a chemical structure.

If its lsd its lsd.

But idgaf about that.

All i know is some tabs were better quality.

I wouldn't say stronger dosed. And maybe they were a different chemical.

But whatever the reason, not all tabs are created equal, and if A is better and B isnt as good then two of B dont = A

But ive only taken acid maybe 50 times or something from idk maybe 20 different batches and sources.

Be hard to say exactly.

Ill come back in 50 years and update this thread with my new expert opinion.

Though at this rate i take lsd maybe a couple times a year now. Less the last couple.

So fuck it.

Seems to be 2 sides. The side that says something is different and the side that says naw it aint.

Either answer doesnt change the others perspective or experience so it matters little.

--------------------
Within You , Without You

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale