Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
InvisibleGreat_Cthulhu
enthusiast

Loc: R'lyeh
Re: The Bush 9/11 Scandal for Dummies [Re: Rono]
    #667233 - 06/07/02 08:56 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I'm still awaiting you to give me a link to this B.S. Mike Vreeland story. I REALLY want to see it. So give it up...if it exists.

--------------------
"That is not dead which may eternal lie..and with strange eons even death may die."
Vote Great Cthulhu for President. Why vote for a lesser evil?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
Re: The Bush 9/11 Scandal for Dummies [Re: Great_Cthulhu]
    #667258 - 06/07/02 09:15 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I have an idea..how about you do some research on the topic yourself? I have already put out the information regarding Mike Vreeland, the rest is up to you... Mike Vreeland Open Letter
or how about a sound file?

Mike Vreelands email address...contact him and see..
caltvreeland@aol.com

More on Mike Vreeland
Mike Vreelands court records
Yet MORE

Even the Germans know about the Mike Vreeland story

There is too much information..if you chose to ignore it, then I pity you...

I think I have done more than enough of the footwork for you...if you are still sceptical after everything I've provided, then it is obvious your mind is already made up regardless of what evidence I provide.

--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

InvisibleGreat_Cthulhu
enthusiast

#667520 - 06/07/02 12:21 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

"The vast majority of Vreeland's claims have no way of being proven true and some have even been found to be downright lies. "

I took that comment from one of the links YOU provided. So...in conclusion after having put myself through the horror of reading and listening to all that utter BULLSHIT I have to say this guy is NOTHING more than a crazy criminal out seeking attention. I pity YOU if you believe a word this pyscho blurts out. If this story had a shread of legitimacy the press and media would be ALL OVER IT. Of course they are not though and you only find it on pablem puker far left extremist websites. Give me a break. Take your B.S. and spout it to some 3 year old...they might actually believe you.
Have a nice day.

--------------------
"That is not dead which may eternal lie..and with strange eons even death may die."

OfflineJammer
Computers areMORE Addictive!

Loc: (God's Country) - USA
Re: The Bush 9/11 Scandal for Dummies [Re: hongomon]
    #667937 - 06/07/02 06:04 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

RE: "Jammer, I saw your post on the Off Topic forum a while back inviting posters over here, and I thought, That's pretty cool."

Thanks... I hope that I didnt ofend any of the mods of OTD, I was just trying to put some life in this forum. Shit, how was I to know that a couple of plugs would actually result in ANY increased trafic over here. (I guess thats what happen)

I must admit, I'm very pleased to see this forum picking up at such a speed. As the truck drivers say on the cb radio somtimes: Were in the "Hammer Lane" now.

(this is just TOO cool)

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

Edited by Jammer (06/07/02 06:09 PM)

Invisiblemr crisper

#670281 - 06/09/02 04:09 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

this is from today's moscow times - guess things haven't changed so much
"Global Eye -- Croker Sack Blues

By Chris Floyd

While the lumbering giants of the American media make their clumsy bows of obeisance to the presidential paymaster filling their corporate goodie bags with tax-cut candy and merger massage oil, a few snippets of unsalted truth about the real world continue to spill from the croker sacks of the lean and hungry provincial papers.

Last week, it was the Savannah Morning News unearthing an attempted terrorist bombing by a U.S. soldier in the gaterous moral swamp of Jeb Bush's Florida. This week, it's the Ithaca Journal in upstate New York, bringing news of Big Brother Georgie's old-fashioned approach to warfare:

Ordering soldiers to kill women and children.

This revelation -- entirely unremarked by the larded lords of the Fourth Estate -- came in a homely profile of young Army Private Matt Guckenheimer, just returned to the bosom of his family after a tour of service in Afghanistan. While recounting some of his experiences during the much ballyhooed "Operation Anaconda," Guckenheimer artlessly spilled what was surely meant to be a secret order from his superiors.

"We were told there were no friendly forces," Guckenheimer said. "If there was anybody there, they were the enemy. We were told specifically that if there were women and children to kill them."

Let that sink in for a moment: American soldiers were told to kill women and children. "Specifically." To kill a child. To put a bullet in the brain of, let's say, a 2-year old girl. To hold the barrel of a rifle to her tiny temple and pull the trigger. To watch as the tender plate of her skull, the delicate bones of her face, her large bright inquisitive eyes were all obliterated in a burst of red mist. "We were told specifically to kill them." "Women and children." "To kill them."

So that's the kind of warfare being waged by those notorious two cowards, George W. Bush and Dick Cheney. When their own generation was on the firing line, in Vietnam, both men ardently supported the war -- but disdained to fight in it. For his part, Cheney was too busy with his long bootlicking rise to power: "I had other priorities," he has loftily proclaimed.

Meanwhile, Bush's daddy got his drink-addled little boy a cushy stateside berth in the Texas National Guard -- but even then, Junior couldn't stick it. He bugged out for an entire year of his duty -- desertion in wartime, a capital offense, if you're not rich and well-connected. Fortunately, his service records for that period were "scrubbed" by General Daniel James, former head of the Texas National Guard, who is now head of the entire nation's Air National Guard -- courtesy of his appointment by a grateful George W. Bush.

Now these two armchair warriors, Bush and Cheney, ensconced safely behind the greatest phalanx of personal protection ever seen in history, are sending out a new generation of young people to kill and die. Like their predecessors in the Vietnam War, they are twisting the faith and idealism of patriotic young soldiers and turning them into instruments of murder.

And for what? Certainly not to "bring the perpetrators of Sept. 11 to justice," the ostensible purpose of the war. Those perpetrators are still roaming free -- and are even more dangerous than ever, according to Cheney himself. No, the main reason why Private Guckenheimer and his comrades are being ordered to murder women and children could be found last week in a headline buried in yet another obscure province of the American Empire -- a brief business story from the BBC:

"Afghan Pipeline Given Go-Ahead."

Murder Inc.

And there is more of this to come; much, much more. For even as Private Guckenheimer was making his quiet revelations, the Commander-in-Chief was loudly proclaiming a brand-new military doctrine for the United States:

Sneak attacks -- like Pearl Harbor, like Sept. 11.

Speaking at West Point military academy, Bush first praised the soldiers in Afghanistan "who have fought on my orders." ("We were told specifically that if there were women and children to kill them.") He then announced that from henceforth, the United States will "impose preemptive, unilateral military force when and where it chooses," the Washington Post reports.

For the first time in its history, the United States is now openly committed to offensive military aggression against any perceived threat designated by its leaders, the unelected White House occupant told the cadets. Bush said that "60 or more nations" presently lie under this dread edict -- and all are potential targets of his "kill the women and children" orders.

What's more, Bush said this new military bellicosity will be accompanied by aggressive diplomacy aimed at forcing other nations to adopt American values -- that is, the Enron-style "crony capitalism" foisted on the United States by a corrupt elite and their political bagmen. Bush called this pustulant system -- now suppurating before our eyes, as corporation after corporation, including Cheney's own Halliburton, are caught cooking their books -- "the single surviving model of human progress."

So there you have it. Just like bin Laden -- another unelected leader who claims divine sanction for his actions -- Bush will send his forces to strike without warning at anyone he believes is an enemy. Just like bin Laden, Bush considers innocent women and children to be legitimate targets of his holy wrath. And just like bin Laden, he seeks to impose his own limited, barbaric world view on other nations, for his own power and profit.

What quadrant of hell is hot enough for such men?"

this is the link for the interview with guckenheimer
http://www.theithacajournal.com/news/stories/20020525/topstories/380284.html

i find it interesting the mainstream press are coming out with this stuff, moscowtimes is obviously gonna be one-eyed but the ithaca journal should know better

InvisibleGreat_Cthulhu
enthusiast

Re: The Bush 9/11 Scandal for Dummies [Re: mr crisper]
    #670533 - 06/09/02 06:40 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Moscow times? Why do you polute the board with more B.S. pablem. The person writing that is obviously biased and most likely a left over advocate of communism. The idea U.S. soldiers were given orders to kill women and children on site without cause is ludicrous. I'm sure they may have to do such things from time to time though as these bastards you compare us to commonly train their children to hate and kill. Here again you have the word of ONE individual with no proof to substantiate their claims and the crazy conspiracy theorists and anti-americans jumping on it.
Get a life.

--------------------

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Re: The Bush 9/11 Scandal for Dummies [Re: Great_Cthulhu]
    #671250 - 06/10/02 06:21 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

G.C. You say that the papers aren't picking up the Mike Ruppert story yet I have no find a Newspaper in Canada that hasn't picked up the story. Like I said before, the U.S media is highly censored, but of course in your infinite wisdom you already knew that right?

--------------------

Anonymous

Post deleted by users_request [Re: Rono]
    #671257 - 06/10/02 06:26 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Re: The Bush 9/11 Scandal for Dummies [Re: Anonymous]
    #671275 - 06/10/02 06:34 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

U.S. Goverment = Corrupt

That's as simple as I can make it.

--------------------

OfflineJammer
Computers areMORE Addictive!

Loc: (God's Country) - USA
    #675677 - 06/12/02 07:15 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

RE: "U.S. Goverment = Corrupt

That's as simple as I can make it."

Could you please elaborate on this?

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order