Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Passenger List from 9/11...notice anything weird? [Re: Rono]
    #833030 - 08/21/02 10:40 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

That list is as worthless today as it was when you first wasted the space it takes up. Anyone can write anything they wish after the fact. When you can show me where someone said... Hey George, there will be a hijacking on Sep 11 at X o'clock on flight number such and such, that will mean something. This is too large a country to respond everytime someone says... There's a group that wants to harm the US, we don't know when or how but look out. Even a warning like... Geez guys, there's a group that wants to hijack a plane and crash it into a building, is worthless with all the flights that take place in the US.

Frankly if it wasn't this you are bitching about, it would be something else that's wrong with the US.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
Re: Passenger List from 9/11...notice anything weird? [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #833033 - 08/21/02 10:41 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

In reply to:

grow up, stop looking for conspiracy everywhere,

I'll assume you were referring to me on that point...and I don't see them everywhere. Just when it comes to 9-11.
In reply to:

This is too large a country to respond everytime someone says...

Like I said, this wasn't one person giving a warning..it was several foreign inteligence angenices trying to give a warning. Do I think they should have shut down all airports?..no..do I think they should have increased security for the week of Sept 9th? (Which was the date they were given) Hell yes...

--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

Edited by Rono (08/21/02 10:44 AM)

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Passenger List from 9/11...notice anything weird? [Re: Rono]
    #833048 - 08/21/02 10:44 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

If I was refering to you, I'd have replied to you.

This is why you shouldn't assume anything.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

#833057 - 08/21/02 10:46 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I failed to see anywhere that Phluck mentioned any conspiracies...perhaps you can point them out for me.

--------------------

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #833468 - 08/21/02 01:08 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Well, since you clarified you were referring to me, I'd like to know where the hell I've gone on about conspiracy?

Nowhere. I've made no reference to any crazy theories, or any wacky beliefs. I haven't brought up the notion of any secret coverups, or wild hidden agendas. I don't believe we're being visited by aliens.

Of course the US government isn't perfect, but I have no idea why you think it's the best in the world. There's absolutely no basis for that statement.

The entire government is corrupt with religion, no I don't give a fuck about "one nation under God", it probably shouldn't have been put there in the first place, but it's the kind of meaningless issue that is a waste of time to even discuss. What bothers me about the US is the fact that the government is fill with fundamentalist Christians who try to impose their Christian morals, which are based on scripture and not on logic. Your media is censored to block out sex and nudity, you have politicians bashing gays, and your government has the worst drug policy out of any major nation.

There's lots of countries out there that have a higher standard of living in the UN index, many with more freedoms, and many that are more beautiful. Some of them have all three.

I worry about your country because your country drags ours, and many others around wherever it decides to go, we get your media, and we bullied by it over our own drug policy. What happens down there directly effects what happens down here.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Re: Passenger List from 9/11...notice anything weird? [Re: Phluck]
    #834080 - 08/21/02 05:16 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

***I worry about your country because your country drags ours, and many others around wherever it decides to go***

no your country and many others follow..that's all your country can do..maybe you should stop following

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
Re: Passenger List from 9/11...notice anything wei [Re: Rono]
    #834336 - 08/21/02 06:55 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Rono writes:

Fine, if you don't want to believe that the U.S. government had foreknowledge after the rediculous amount of evidence I've provided...

You've certainly provided a large amount of stuff, and much of it is undeniably ridiculous, but to call most of it evidence of foreknowledge is a huge stretch. Once you whittle this latest laundry list down to items that actually have anything to do with the attacks, it shrinks considerably. The few items a rational person would consider both relevant and plausible I have marked in boldface.

1), 3), 4), 5), 7), etc. How does oil investment in 1991 prove the US government knew that terrorists would fly planes into the WTC eleven years later?

2) How does the fact that a nut job in 1995 fantasizing about crashing planes into civilian targets prove that the US government KNEW that someone would actually do this seven years later? There have been dozens of nut jobs fantasizing about stealing nukes and using them.

3) How do failed negotiations with the Taliban for pipeline rights in 1997 prove that the US government knew bin Laden's lackeys would fly planes into the WTC five years later? Had bin Laden even moved to Afghanistan in 1997? Wasn't he still in the Sudan at that time?

8) So Bush met with some of bin Laden's family, who have repeated over and over again that they disowned him years ago. How does this prove the US government had prior certain knowledge of the WTC attack?

9) A disgruntled FBI employee destroys valuable intelligence data. Doesn't this make it HARDER for the intelligence community to know what's going on?

10) Some intelligence data must be kept secret, or the source will be endangered.

11) Gotta love the famous efficiency of those Italians, eh?

12) The miltary carry out all kinds of drills for all kinds of contingencies. That's what they DO in peacetime. It's called "training".

13) This is not uncommon... FBI operations may jeopardize ongoing operations of the CIA or vice versa. This happens with drug busts, too. It doesn't mean the subject isn't being investigated.

14) Not all the information need necessarily have been gathered strictly from encrypted communications between the conspirators.

15), 16), 20), 25), 29) What do these have to do with the WTC attacks?

17), 18) These warnings should not have been dismissed out of hand, if in fact they were ignored. The first valid points in the list so far.

19) And the significance of this is? What is a "Dabhol working group?"

21) So Pakistani terrorists co operate with Al Quaeda terrorists. How is this relevant to the WTC attacks and the supposed US government foreknowledge of the attacks?

22) How does his phone call differ from any of the thousands of crank calls received by intelligence agencies? Which "US law enforcement" agency was contacted? The Boise Sheriff's office?

23), 26), 36) These seem to be legitimate instances of credible forewarning. They should have been investigated properly.

24) If true, then definitely an error in judgement by the NSA

27) And did this agent have the power to arrest and extradite him from the hospital? Is it your contention that bin Laden "spilled the beans" to this agent while in hospital?

28), 32) These discussions were in regard to bin Laden's past crimes, not his planned ones. Note the Taliban refused to extradite him. They could have saved themselves a lot of grief if they had done so.

30), 31), 38), 39), 43), 44) What do these have to do with the WTC attacks?

33) A definite clue here. Should have been followed up.

34), 59), 71) Interesting. I believe at least parts of the Vreeland case are possibly true.

35) If this report is true, then it proved to be an error in judgement on the part of his handlers to recall him for debriefing at that time.

37) Interesting, if true.

40), 42) In my opinion, these are believable. A definite error in judgement by the FBI, here.

41) An anonymous call to a TALK RADIO SHOW (where crank calls are the norm) aired not even in the US, but in the Cayman Islands? Oh, please. How can the US government realistically be blamed for not catching this one?

45), 46), 47), 48), 49) Insider trading happens. There are many possible reasons for shorting a stock, particularly in a market already nervous (as pointed out in 39) and many traders jump on the bandwagon without knowing why, just to follow the "big boys" who supposedly know what they're doing. Apparently, some traders got a whiff that something bad was going to happen to those companies. This doesn't mean they knew the "something bad" would be a hijacking.

50) Al-Quaeda was already known to have been responsible for past acts of terrorism.

51) So what? I'm sure he wasn't the only investor to choose to get out of the market that day. MANY people had been saying for years that the market was overvalued and due to crash. It had already been dropping for a while. See 39)

52) If true, an odd coincidence. On the other hand, the military is famous for changing schedules at the last moment, as anyone who has ever served in the military can attest. Note the use of the word "apparently".

53) How does this show the US government had advance warning of the attacks? The incident took place AFTER the attacks.

54) And did this friend of Atta spill the beans in the meeting?

55) Less than 2 hours before the attack. Did they pass on this info to US authorities?

56) Is it standard procedure to scramble fighters whenever a hijack occurred? It didn't used to be. What would the fighters do, shoot the planes down? Now THAT would go over well with the public, wouldn't it?

57), 62), 63) How does this show the US government knew of the WTC attacks in advance?

58), 60), 64), 65), 66), 67), 68), 69), 70), 72), 73), 74), 75), 76), 77), 78), 79), 86), 87) What do any of these have to do with the attacks?

61) Probably these puts were placed by terrorists. How does this prove the US government had advance knowledge of the WTC attacks?

80) Could be true. Most likely is. No way of anyone other than Bush and his advisors knowing for sure.

81) Anyone can make statements like that. Where's the beef?

82) Sounds just like agent Rowley's complaint, even to the use of the same words. If true, an error in judgement by the FBI.

83), 84) There are certain things Lt. Colonels in the American armed forces are not allowed to do. He got away with it anyway. How do his comments show the US government had prior knowledge of the WTC attacks?

85) Felons facing serious criminal penalties will say anything in the hopes of getting a lighter sentence.

I was as objective as possible in my judgement of the 87 points you listed. I came up with 14 that have the POSSIBILITY of showing failure on the part of US intelligence-gathering agencies, and I'll bet some of the more critical posters who have followed events more closely than I have will provide ammunition for discarding some of the ones I let slide.

That's a whopping 84 per cent trash or irrelevance, and note that several of the 14 I consider to be possibly legitimate are actually variations on a theme rather than separate issues, but I won't quibble over another few percentage points.

Even at that, none of these items, or even all of them taken together, prove or even indicate that the US government engineered the attacks, or invited them, or conspired to leave terrorists alone so they could carry them out. The worst possible interpretation shows they dropped the ball; they were incompetent. Incompetence in government agencies is the norm.

pinky

*edited for typos only*

--------------------

Edited by pinksharkmark (08/21/02 07:04 PM)

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: Passenger List from 9/11...notice anything wei [Re: Phred]
    #834348 - 08/21/02 06:58 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

that was a pretty good post...obviously your attention span is longer than mine...good work

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Re: Passenger List from 9/11...notice anything wei [Re: Phred]
    #835015 - 08/22/02 04:01 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Pinky, first of all let me thank you for taking the time to make that post. You have made several good points...but without going and rebutting each one(I'm incredibly busy today, but since you put in such an effort, the least I can do is respond) let me just try to clarify what I think the connection is between the oil companies and allowing the attacks to happen...like I said this will be brief but to the point.

The negotiations between the Taliban and the Major oil companies go sour, the Taliban will not allow the American oil companies to run the pipeline through Afghanistan. The only way this would happen would be if the Taliban was taken out of power and replaced with a U.S. friendly government...besides just oil Afghanistan is an important global strategic position as well...
The Bush family and it's close ties to Oil companies is no big secret, they are just puppets of big business in my opinion. Now fast forward to the attacks...despite the warnings, and evidence pointing to an attack, GW let's it happen...in addition to the evidence I've provided, why were no fighter jets scrambled to intercept until it was too late? There is a air base located very close to the pentagon and not one jet was scrambled form there, despite having 3 squadrons available...Anyways...minutes after the attacks, all of a sudden they know exactly who is responsible...Osama. (they had no clue the attack was coming, but they automatically know who was responsible?) So now the U.S. has the entire world behind it, and backing it so the U.S. can legally go into Afghanistan and decimate the ruling Taliban regime...then installing a U.S. freindly government (who by the way is also a former Employee of Unocal....hmmmm) Then just like that, the pipeline is going ahead as planned. Who had the most gain from allowing the attacks?...Obviously the U.S....1)U.S. economy was ready to bottom out, and war is good for the economy. 2) They get to run the pipeline, worth billions of dollars in revenue to the U.S. 3)They gain a strategic position in the middle east... wars have been started for less than just one of those 3. Anyways...food for thought. I gotta get back to work.

--------------------

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
    #835748 - 08/22/02 10:27 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Pinky, first of all let me thank you for taking the time to make that post. You have made several good points...

You're welcome. Some of the points raised in that list are, in my opinion, valid indications that the security of Al-Quaeda was less than airtight. This is not surprising; in an operation involving years of planning and preparation and consisting of as many conspirators as the WTC attacks did, some security breaches are inevitable.

What I find so bemusing is the inability of some people to accept on face value what actually happened -- a fanatical terrorist with a personal grudge against the Saudi ruling regime and their military allies (the USA) engineered a spectacular terrorist attack on US soil. What is so hard to accept about this? Why MUST there have been complicity of the US government?

"Well," they say, "It just doesn't make sense that the US intelligence agencies didn't know in advance, therefore they must have deliberately allowed the attacks to occur. There is no other conclusion that makes sense."

These are the same people who routinely trash both the FBI and the CIA as being hopeless bunglers, pointing out failed operation after failed operation ad nauseum -- Ruby Ridge, Waco, various South American ops, Castro assassination attempts, botched hostage rescues, Muammar Khaddafi assassination attempts, etc. This logical inconsistency doesn't faze them a bit. Come on guys, which is it? Either these agencies are competent or they are not.

Note that these same people were the ones clamoring for reductions in defense and intelligence budgets (which Clinton obligingly provided, basically gutting the CIA) once the Soviet Union collapsed. "Why do we need to spend so much on defense? The Cold War is over. There are no serious threats left. Cut defense and intelligence spending and give us universal health care!"

Note also that these are the same people who for months and months refused to believe that Al-Quaeda was even responsible for the attacks, in essence claiming that the US government was "framing" Osama and his merry band, or that some domestic group had somehow managed to plant demolition charges powerful enough to bring down the towers if the plane strikes alone didn't do so.

As for the whole oil "connection", that's another straw man that doesn't withstand even casual inspection. To a certain group of people, EVERYTHING is about oil. I've seen post after post in this forum claiming that the Arab-Israeli conflict, for example, is "all about oil". It isn't. It's a religious war... always has been, always will be. If you don't believe me, ask any of the individuals involved, either Israeli or Palestinian or Lebanese or Jordanian -- if you mention oil as a motive, they'll look at you like you've got bugs on your eyeballs and give you a three hour rant on perceived aggressions and transgressions of "those evil dogs" dating back three millenia. I've even seen a thread here claiming the UN peacekeeping mission in Somalia was motivated by oil (ignoring the fact that there are no known oil deposits in Somalia) and that the UN actions in the Yugoslavian mess was about oil. I don't often get sarcastic here, but allow me a moment of frustration, please -- ADJUST YOUR ALUMINUM FOIL BEANIES, GUYS!

If oil is such a huge motivating factor, why does the UN not lift the economic sanctions on Iraq? Iraq is (or was) one of the largest oil producers in the Gulf, after all. Hell, the US doesn't even NEED Gulf oil... only twelve per cent US oil consumption comes from the Gulf.

The Bush family and it's close ties to Oil companies is no big secret, they are just puppets of big business in my opinion.

So what? Virtually every politician in Texas has been connected with "the awl bidness" for decades now. It's only the largest industry in the state, after all.

Now fast forward to the attacks...despite the warnings, and evidence pointing to an attack, GW let's it happen...

This presumes he both knew the attacks were going to happen and that he chose to let them happen. Neither allegation is even close to having been proven.

in addition to the evidence I've provided...

As I pointed out already, the vast majority of what you have provided does not fit the definition of "evidence".

... why were no fighter jets scrambled to intercept until it was too late?

And what exactly would those fighters do? Blow a domestic commercial airliner out of the sky? When did it become policy to shoot down hijacked planes? Think about this for a second. If the planes had been shot down, the same crackpots who for months refused to believe that Al-Quaeda engineered the attacks would have been screeching their lungs out that Bush murdered hundreds of Americans with no proof.

Anyways...minutes after the attacks, all of a sudden they know exactly who is responsible...Osama.

I don't remember it as minutes, but pretty early on in the game, yes. Why is this hard to believe? If they had in fact been in possession of all the various indications you say they had, it wouldn't have taken a rocket scientist to realize, "Holy shit! All that stuff really WAS true!" and make the connections after the fact. Hindsight is 20-20.

So now the U.S. has the entire world behind it, and backing it so the U.S. can legally go into Afghanistan and decimate the ruling Taliban regime...then installing a U.S. freindly government...

So the motive for letting the attacks take place was to provide justification for a US invasion of Afghanistan in order to remove a rogue regime which was at the time officially recognized by exactly two nations on the entire planet and which had been condemned by every humanitarian organization in the world for years?

That has more holes in it than a hunk of Swiss cheese. Let's look at a few:

1) How did they know bin Laden wouldn't immediately boogie out to Sudan or Yemen or Libya or Pakistan? He had operated out of at least that many terrorist nations in the past, and was undoubtedly welcome in several others. He is a wealthy muslim enemy of America, remember? He can pretty much write his own ticket in a dozen sympathetic nations.

2) What would have happened if the Taliban had caved and either extradited bin Laden or allowed the US free passage to hunt him down and capture him? They were given many, MANY opportunities to do so.

3) Most of the negotiations and "background" events in this oil scenario happened long before Bush even won the nomination of the Republican party as presidential candidate, much less gained the presidency (and he almost didn't get that, as I recall). The points on that list you provided show that the WTC attacks were set in motion years back. So how can the whole thing have been engineered by a Bush/Big Oil cabal?

4) The new government of Afghanistan is being propped up by the United Nations, not the United States per se. And, anyone who has done even a bit of reading into the history of that factionalized nation will realize it will take years for a "stable" government to eventually emerge, and even then it's basically a crapshoot that the new government will allow America to do whatever it chooses. There is probably no more fiercely independent (and ungrateful) and stubborn people in the world than the Afghanis.

5) Why did the US not actually TRY to crush the Taliban? The leaders of the Northern Alliance were on the news every day for weeks wailing that the US was not giving them any support. "You're bombing the wrong places, you foolish infidel dogs!" The repeated US answer was that their mission was to try to capture Al-Quaeda operatives; that their targets were not Taliban strongholds, but Al-Quaeda strongholds, and that if the Northern Alliance didn't like it, tough titties.

6) If, as you assume, the "evil, imperialistic Bush administration" was really planning an invasion of Afganistan to gain an oil pipeline, they didn't need the excuse of a terrorist attack to "justify" it. If they really are as evil as you claim, they would have manufactured some other plausible reason. Enough countries of the world loathed the Taliban's regime to not squawk much if the US had decided to provide some military assistance to the Northern Alliance. Note that even with the US (actually UN -- everyone seems to forget this fact) task force actions going on simultaneously, it was the Northern Alliance rebels who did the vast majority of the work in retaking Afghanistan. There are some military analysts who say that even without the intervention of the task force, the rebels would have won anyway -- it just would have taken longer.

Who had the most gain from allowing the attacks?...Obviously the U.S....

Who had the most to lose? The US. Thousands dead, gigantic amounts of money gone forever, businesses headquartered in the WTC gone forever, thousands of employees of those businesses unemployed.

U.S. economy was ready to bottom out, and war is good for the economy.

This is a common myth propagated by those who have no understanding of basic economics. War is NOT good for the economy. War is BAD for the economy. Huge amounts of money are spent on things that produce no wealth (salaries of military, bombs that get exploded, planes that get shot down), and increase the standard of living by exactly zero. All that money comes from taxes, remember?

Note that the stock market today is below where it was pre- September 11, 2001.

They get to run the pipeline, worth billions of dollars in revenue to the U.S.

Even presuming they do get to build a pipeline (far from guaranteed), the revenue gained from it will be a fraction of the revenue lost from the attacks and the war effort.

They gain a strategic position in the middle east...

Small point, but Afghanistan is not the Middle East. That aside, what makes you think the Afghanis will welcome the US after overthrowing the Taliban? They certainly didn't welcome the US after they had helped the mujahadin oust the Soviets. Besides, in the minds of the Afghans, the US didn't REALLY help at all. Remember the complaints of the Northern Alliance leaders? In their minds, THEY'RE the ones who did all the work. The US was wasting their time bombing the wrong targets, as far as the Northern Alliance is concerned. The Afghanis are an incredibly proud and independent people, as anyone who has ever dealt with them will attest. Ask the Russians, or the British.

pinky

--------------------

Offlinesusej
we like cheese.
    #836367 - 08/22/02 02:52 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

We're with you Rono.
Bravo to you for continuing this thread for so long, even with basicly everyone against you. It takes guts to think for yourself, with all the propaganda we're fed.
Keep it up, you're not alone!

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: Passenger List from 9/11...notice anything wei [Re: susej]
    #836701 - 08/22/02 05:18 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

what?

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Offlineuno
enthusiast

Re: Passenger List from 9/11...notice anything weird? [Re: ]
    #837089 - 08/22/02 09:09 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

In reply to:

The U.S. will stop the bombing when the Cowardly pricks stop killing innocent people.

Sounds like the same thing that is perpetuating Isreal/Palestine.

In reply to:

Do you think we should have ignored the attack on our country.(Sept. 11) ... Should we have ignored japan's attempt to seize the world during the kaos of
ww2.

Well, we did allow the attack of Pearl Harbor as an excuse to get into WW2. The theory of letting the other guy do something horrible first is nothing new. (Lord Halifax personal diary, history channel, various books, et al...)

I think something should be added to that list.

This was not the first time that they tried to use a plane as a missile. In 1994 They tried to do this with a plane from northern Africa to France to fly into the Eifell Tower. In this ex. the terrorists didn't know how to fly and were tricked into landing. After this, the terrorists learned from their mistakes and took flying lessons; sans the landing lessons of course.(msnbc)

--------------------
- uno

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Passenger List from 9/11...notice anything wei [Re: susej]
    #837516 - 08/23/02 05:33 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Honestly, I think the conspiracy theories are pretty naive and implausible. There are perfectly rational ways of looking at this, and that doesn't mean that what the US is doing is right.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Anonymous

Re: Passenger List from 9/11...notice anything wei [Re: Phluck]
    #837566 - 08/23/02 06:00 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

When I worked with a few conspiracy theorists it was interesting.
One believes that the un is a big conspiracy to create a one world
order and re-distribute the wealth of the world, ect.
Oops! I let the cat out of the bag.I will dis-appear soon.

I watched a couple of other guys spend 1000's of dollars and a year or
more preparing for y2k.Buying everything from thermal underware to
water filtering devices.

Very very interesting and stupid.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: Passenger List from 9/11...notice anything wei [Re: ]
    #837651 - 08/23/02 06:36 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

we know where you live now...you will reach room temperature soon....

sighned,

The tin foil helmet club

XOXOXOXOX

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
Re: Passenger List from 9/11...notice anything wei [Re: Innvertigo]
    #841955 - 08/25/02 08:34 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

remember our american brothers, when you travel the world, tell them you're from canada. so you dont get shot or systematically abused like america does to them.
this fact is widely shared in american universities to students travelling abroad. it is also commonly advised that they sew a canadian flag patch on their book bag.
and no, i did not just make that up.
any american who went to a good university would know I'm telling the truth. and any who travelled overseas to any third-world country would experience why.
and third worlders may be rudementarily uneducated, this does not mean however that they are also ignorant.
and they dont like being thought of as ignorant by americans who justify their global report (which is that of a communal miser with alot of muscle) as just being the paranoid fantasy of uneducated foreigners.
ha ha ha.

Edited by Mitchnast (08/25/02 09:45 AM)

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
    #841956 - 08/25/02 08:34 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

double post

Edited by Mitchnast (08/25/02 08:36 AM)

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: Passenger List from 9/11...notice anything wei [Re: Mitchnast]
    #842666 - 08/25/02 05:20 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

***any american who went to a good university would know I'm telling the truth***

I went to the University of Michigan and i've never heard that...Canada is just USA Jr....

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflineJammer
Computers areMORE Addictive!

Loc: (God's Country) - USA
    #842941 - 08/25/02 07:03 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

OK guys... can we please lighten up a little on the America vrs Canada stuff? (this is NOT directed to any one single member), eh?

I mean, I can see a debate (for ex:) about health care.... however all too often these debates drift over into boderline flaming.

Thanks for your understanding.

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

Edited by Jammer (08/25/02 08:59 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds