Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Weed and Alcohol
    #6660222 -

Do you like it? How do you do it?

Votenow, by making a reply with your views..

I think weed and alcohol go together just great if done right. The best rush right after Molly striptease and morgasm on gourmets. Insanely intricate and complex.

While I like this combination, it more dangerous because it's more addictive and puts more stress on the body.


--------------------
Unlike many herbs, mint likes it moist.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed and Alcohol [Re: SirTokesALittle]
    #6660226 -

decent combo
best enjoyed with hash n bourbon
while on doses and mollly brah
add a little nitrous and yer straight:gethigh:


--------------------
where my drugs at, poach monkey



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed and Alcohol [Re: SirTokesALittle]
    #6660238 -

can't do it :puke:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed and Alcohol [Re: LloydChristmas]
    #6660240 -

i try to take a bongpack with each beer - keeps my tolerance low and saves me money.

but i don't really like drinking - only do it once every couple weeks... i just like to stay high.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed and Alcohol [Re: SirTokesALittle]
    #6660245 -

SirTokesALittle said:
go together just great if done right



exactly :gethigh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed and Alcohol [Re: memes]
    #6660247 -

When I toke and drink, if I smoke earlier in the night or a small amount, I'll be okay. It's when I start smoking too much while drunk that bad things begin to happen. Such times can surely be followed by the spins/too messed up, blacking out, and having a considerable hangover the next day as well as vomiting profusely.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed and Alcohol [Re: AKSE]
    #6660261 -

nub smokers, lol
nub drinkers, lol
noobs, lol
lol, lol


--------------------
where my drugs at, poach monkey



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed and Alcohol [Re: SirTokesALittle]
    #6660268 -

Smoke has to be small, or the alcohol has to be small.  If they are both in large amount, I puke.  It sucks  :puke:


--------------------
Don't dream it;be it
===================================

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed and Alcohol [Re: SirTokesALittle]
    #6660319 -

Alc and weed is le bomb, do eet... :thumbup:


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed and Alcohol [Re: eligal]
    #6660711 -

I usually smoke little bit after few drinks to get the drinks to kick in. The next time I smoke is usually when all drinks are drinked. Then I tend to smoke as many bowls as I can handle.


--------------------
THE PHILOSOPHY OF LIBERTY <---                                               


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed and Alcohol [Re: Individual]
    #6660748 -

hehe i like codeine n hash n weed n alcohol together its a smashing trip.....lol once u push ur body u can do a shit load of dzzzz

i like j's n beer :smile:


--------------------

Fractal Enlightenment

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed and Alcohol [Re: friedclyde]
    #6660752 -

I like having a few beers when stoned. But socially - no smoke. Doesnt happen.


--------------------
let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed and Alcohol [Re: mr_kite]
    #6660797 -

In moderation it is a good combo. Too much alcohol intensifies the "I can't form any sentences" effect of the weed to the point where I go off in the corner and have a petit mal seizure.


--------------------
As we live a life of ease,
Everyone of us has all we need
Sky of blue and Sea of Green
In our Yellow Submarine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed and Alcohol [Re: aelephant]
    #6661266 -

Well, my saturday evening was exactly like this:

about two deciliters of dry red wine.
some pizza.
then a little weed.
and then I passed out...
For about a few seconds...
Then some water+sugar...
Then I was okay...
Another two liter red wine in the evening, and a little hash later...

alcohol + weed was okay for me a few years ago, but nowadays my body seems to tolerate less and less... :sad:


--------------------
So dreaming let's you know reality exists.



I don't belive. I fear.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed and Alcohol [Re: Bard]
    #6661289 -

Weed can absolutely ruin my night depending on how much I've had to drink/plan on drinking. I've assed out of so many good parties simply because I smoked too much pot while I was drunk. I feel that all smoking should take place before the drinks come out, and maybe a final time right before you crash.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed and Alcohol [Re: Bard]
    #6661298 -

I don't ever smoke unless I have alcohol to drink. It helps the comedown. I'm not talking about going overboard though. If I get high, get shitfaced, and then get high again I'll get dizzy as fuck and puke.

Edited by Innominate (03/12/07 02:59 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed and Alcohol [Re: SirTokesALittle]
    #6661322 -

It's a good combo, if you drink a few beers then smoke, sometimes the smoking takes the desire to drink out of you and sometimes it puts you in a groove.

I dunno, it's variable

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed and Alcohol [Re: Boom]
    #6661337 -

hell yeah its a variable

i like 6-8 beers and then some bud, not too much, just a couple of hits

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Does anyone else not like weed?
( 1 2 3 all )
danamine 4,645 45 08/01/05 03:15 AM
by onetwo4
* Whats so great about weed????
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
I2ancid 19,666 164 11/06/13 12:45 PM
by Almond Flour
* why I don't like alcohol
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomismM 7,560 49 04/23/05 02:48 PM
by TODAY
* Advice on quitting weed?
( 1 2 3 all )
vecter1212 6,135 47 11/22/07 09:57 AM
by WhiskeyClone
* Tripping on weed
( 1 2 all )
Rob_K 6,128 23 05/20/03 06:49 AM
by kykeon
* If weed was legal..
( 1 2 all )
Mushie_Man 4,057 21 02/27/05 10:35 PM
by Dreamer987
* Alcoholic??? Serious inquries only please
( 1 2 3 4 all )
crazyman 12,841 71 03/13/18 05:16 PM
by ReposadoXochipilli
* Does anyone know how much brain damage alcohol causes?
( 1 2 3 all )
freddurgan 5,031 46 08/30/05 07:08 PM
by afoaf

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
964 topic views. 9 members, 422 guests and 90 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.