Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Tripping on weed [Re: tastyshroom]
    #1554711 -

I used to have it the same way, being in the same state prolly smoked alot of the same weed. BC bud. One hit would get me blazed, and cuss I would be smoking with friends, I would be taking much more than just one hit. Every time I got OEVs. Now except for the rare occasion the only visuals i get from weed is that sharpness, or bright colors that im sure you all know about.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping on weed [Re: Murex]
    #1559435 -

Quote:
Yeah, I always see cop lights while driving high. LOL!



lol i suppose you are anxious about cops (its normal) and THC helps in the deployment of a fantastic event :wink: it happens to me too...


--------------------
The living ghost of Kykeon

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping on weed [Re: kykeon]
    #1562333 -

We stole some pot from my mom when I was 15, it was like the third I had ever touched the stuff.  Well we just took the whole bag and smoked it...looking back it was about an eighth.  About 30 mins later we were thinking that my mom laced her pot.  When she got home and bitched me out for stealing a $50 bag I thought was a $10 bag I figured out there was actually more than one kind of pot. :wink:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping on weed [Re: GoodOlBattonAss]
    #1562363 -

lol

THC overdose rofl

[dont like the idea of stealing from your mom though...]


--------------------
The living ghost of Kykeon

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* new weed experience djsoy 1,127 5 06/09/03 11:23 PM
by djsoy
* Weed is boring
( 1 2 all )
LiquidSmoke 6,095 24 02/04/03 10:18 AM
by esin
* last night: my first shroom experience Anonymous 2,763 9 04/28/03 05:36 PM
by Scarfmeister
* Mass Shroomery trip #1 28th Feb
( 1 2 3 all )
Purple_Voyage 9,342 43 03/02/03 08:59 AM
by c0ma
* Tripped on shrooms Weds. while snowboarding...fuckin crazy!! flanders53 6,835 7 01/31/03 07:07 PM
by Anonymous
* Mass Shroomery trip!
( 1 2 3 all )
Purple_Voyage 6,279 44 02/23/03 05:24 PM
by Dogomush
* Recorded yourself while tripping? Rob_K 2,550 14 03/27/03 04:29 PM
by dee_N_ae
* Ever really look at Beautifull Nug while Tripping? thestringphish 1,158 9 05/01/03 12:51 PM
by saucerflosecrets

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,128 topic views. 5 members, 10 guests and 175 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.019 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.