Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous

last night: my first shroom experience
    #1498514 - 04/27/03 07:55 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Last night I finally tried shrooms for the first time, after trying to find a hookup for several weeks. It was a lot different than I expected. I got an eighth of cubensis but only planned on taking half (just in case I was sensitive to them). It turned out that even though I only weigh 145lb my body had some kind of tolerance to them, because after an hour and a half I felt nothing at all. So I ended up eating the other half. Still nothing after another hour and a half. At that point I was a little pissed off that either I'm immune to shrooms or I got poisonous ones by accident. I had an empty stomach so I decided to have a sandwich. After another hour I finally start to feel the shrooms coming on (after 4 hours total).

I started getting very anxious because I thought that now an 1/8 would be too much for my first time. I was getting really weird, alien thoughts which is how I feel with every new drug I try, but it reminded me mostly of coming up on E. I was by myself since my trip partner ditched me at the last minute and decided he didn't want to try shrooms. I remember reading posts here and every single post seemed so interesting, even when it was about something incredibly stupid. Just the act of reading seemed really pleasurable. And my plain gray dorm room carpet was suddenly the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen, I became lost in its texture as I stared at it for a couple minutes.

I was surprised at how much my memory was affected. I couldn't remember things I did 2 minutes ago, which is worse than when I'm really stoned. I was really confused too, and I couldn't understand what people were typing to me online. I also felt EXTREMELY relaxed, more than I could ever remember in my life. Overall the experience was mild at best, the peak came and went in about 5 minutes, and the trip only lasted 2 hours before I was completely sober again. I'll probably take a 1/4 next time, or at least a little more than an 1/8. Maybe my body just needs to "learn" how to trip.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineCeeEssGee
Canadian-American

Loc: Toronto, Ontario
Re: last night: my first shroom experience [Re: ]
    #1498667 - 04/27/03 09:04 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

They might have just been very weak shrooms..

--------------------
Why, sirrah, why may a caudled fillhorse be deemed the brother to a hiren candle in the night? Withal, because a candle may be greased, yet a fillhorse be without a fat argier!

Anonymous

Re: last night: my first shroom experience [Re: CeeEssGee]
    #1498701 - 04/27/03 09:18 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

A few weeks back, some kid had weak ass shrooms that gave those similar effects... barely anything. Pissed a lot of people off. If you want something done right you have to do it yourself.

Having weak shrooms for a first experience sucks. Happened to me. On the other hand, it kind of prepares you and eases you into tripping in general. You'll know what to expect next time, which is a good thing. Don't let it discourage you, heh, but I bet I don't even have to say that?

OfflineSole_Worthy
Stranger

Loc: over here
Re: last night: my first shroom experience [Re: Adden]
    #1498829 - 04/27/03 10:01 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

My first trip was mild and it was the greatest experience on drugs ive had

--------------------
get it all together get like birds of a feather

OfflineHidingInPlainSight
Male User Gallery
Loc: Portland, OR
    #1500169 - 04/28/03 10:33 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

my first trip took about an hour and a half to start... and it was my best trip so far :smile: ... after that my trips usually take about 20 minutes to get up there :smile: 

Invisiblez@z.com
Libertarian
Loc: ATL
    #1500434 - 04/28/03 12:37 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

My first trip was a high level 4 trip. It kicked my ass.
I have found that eating more shrooms an hour or two after I eat the initial dose doesn't do much for me. Next time try eating the entire 1/8 at once.

--------------------
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

Offlinedebianlinux
Myconerd - DBK
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Over There
Re: last night: my first shroom experience [Re: z@z.com]
    #1500461 - 04/28/03 01:01 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

interesting. i've found that eating more mush on the comedown will pick me back up again. off course there's no getting back to the original peak strength. i had a an awesome trip this weekend on the lowest dose i have ever taken. it was 15g fresh. i got the same level that i would expect to get from 3.5g dry.

Max: IME group tripping makes for a better trip. I don't think that you would experience the same level of memory problems for sure. also, try not eating or eating VERY lightly prior to tripping, this will not only speed up the onset but will also make you peak harder than if you gobbled a big mac an hour before dosing.

Invisiblez@z.com
Libertarian
Loc: ATL
Re: last night: my first shroom experience [Re: debianlinux]
    #1500690 - 04/28/03 03:01 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I have this tendency to get a tolerance very quickly. I once tried to trip 5 days after another trip and I got nothing. This was after eating 40 grams fresh picked right off my millet casing.

--------------------
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

Offlinedebianlinux
Myconerd - DBK
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Over There
Re: last night: my first shroom experience [Re: z@z.com]
    #1500699 - 04/28/03 03:06 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

i'd be truly pissed if i ate 40g fresh and got nothing! especially 40g i'd put my hard work into creating.

OfflineScarfmeister
Thrill Seeker
Loc: The will to power
Re: last night: my first shroom experience [Re: debianlinux]
    #1501583 - 04/28/03 07:36 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Allot of first timer get pretty lousy trips of off shrooms. Most of the time its because of low dosage.
I felt very little on my first trip yet the second time i tripped i got all messed up. Visuals beyond what i thought was possible.

--------------------
--------------------
We're the lowest of the low, the scum of the fucking earth!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub