Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineSaintR
Stranger
 User Gallery

Advice Needed: Taking Shrooms Before Art Class * 1
    #25032301 - 03/01/18 09:33 PM (6 years, 28 days ago)

So for our final that is next week, my art teacher wants us to create this surrealism art work. For those of you wanting to know what that is, here is the definition she gave us:

Surrealism (1924): A 20th century artistic movement in which dreams, fantasy, and subconsciousness serve as an inspiration for artists.

Here are some Google images so you know what that looks like:

[url= https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1MKDC_enUS773US773&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=NdKYWtLDB8OKjwTju7GwAQ&q=surrealism+art+1924&oq=surrealism+art+1924&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0j0i30k1j0i5i30k1.718.2096.0.2193.9.8.0.0.0.0.262.540.0j2j1.3.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..6.3.539...0i67k1.0.M6LPxZXoRAI]Surrealism Art 1924[/url]

I have no idea what I am going to do for the project, so I figured since I just cultivated, harvested and dried my first flush of shrooms recently, I was thinking about doing a microdose tomorrow morning to get some ideas flowing through my head.

I haven't done shrooms in months, let alone a microdose, and I have seen a couple of dosage calculators, but I just wanted to ask for some advice since I have seen mixed amounts of people taking anywhere from 0.2-0.5 Gs for a microdose.

Anyways, how much should I do for my needs? I also wouldn't mind having a nice eurphoric and energy high to go along with the creativity boost so I can laugh at myself trying to think of some weird crap to put in my artwork, lol. Incase it matters, I am a pretty skinny guy. I am 5'8 and 110 lbs.

Thanks Shroomery! And any other pieces of advice before or after the trip would be great as well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleplasma
ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ

Re: Advice Needed: Taking Shrooms Before Art Class [Re: SaintR] * 1
    #25032322 - 03/01/18 09:43 PM (6 years, 28 days ago)

That could go terribly wrong

I’ve gone into trips with a clear mind and ended up in a completely different mental state within an hour or 2 of ingestion

Plus I’ve painted on mushrooms before - and it looked hella better to me on shrooms than it actually did sober

OfflineSaintR
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Advice Needed: Taking Shrooms Before Art Class [Re: plasma]
    #25032325 - 03/01/18 09:45 PM (6 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

plasma said:

I’ve gone into trips with a clear mind and ended up in a completely different mental state within an hour or 2 of ingestion

Plus I’ve painted on mushrooms before - and it looked hella better to me on shrooms than it actually did sober

So are you saying that it could go terribly wrong? But your last sentence says you could paint a lot better on shrooms. I am not looking at doing anything past a microdose in public.

I would like to add that I have done a microdose of shrooms at school once before and had an absolute blast for the rest of the day. I just can't remember what that shroom I ate looked like, let alone remember the weight of it.

Edited by SaintR (03/01/18 09:51 PM)

OfflineGalliumPE
Male

Loc: The Virgo Supercluster Flag
Re: Advice Needed: Taking Shrooms Before Art Class [Re: SaintR]
    #25032338 - 03/01/18 09:51 PM (6 years, 28 days ago)

I used to microdose but my expirence has only been limited to about a month of microdosing every 3rd day. My first dose I tried was .25 g which was slightly too much for me so I bumped it down to .20 g which worked much better. I am 5' 6" and 130 ibs for reference.

--------------------
I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious - Albert Einstein

OfflineSaintR
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Advice Needed: Taking Shrooms Before Art Class [Re: GalliumPE]
    #25032344 - 03/01/18 09:53 PM (6 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

GalliumPE said:
I used to microdose but my expirence has only been limited to about a month of microdosing every 3rd day. My first dose I tried was .25 g which was slightly too much for me so I bumped it down to .20 g which worked much better. I am 5' 6" and 130 ibs for reference.

Did you feel a nice body high off of that dosage? Looking to have an overall fun morning to afternoon along with getting an A on my final.

OfflineGalliumPE
Male

Loc: The Virgo Supercluster Flag
    #25032359 - 03/01/18 10:03 PM (6 years, 28 days ago)

At .25 I defietly felt moderate increase in empathy, creativity, and euphoria. At that dose I was comfortable being in public and talking with people but it was still too noticable imo for everyday interactions. At .20 the effects were more mellow and i'd even say I could have easily operated a motor vehicle without any problems even though its not recommended. You will have to dial in your own dosage but at your weight I'd assume you'd have a similar expirence to mine.

Oh yeah btw even at those doses my pupils were absolutly huge. Yours will be aswell so take that into consideration. I read a study though that people with bigger pupils look more attractive supossedly so it might work in your favor lol. :strokebeard:

--------------------
I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious - Albert Einstein

Edited by GalliumPE (03/01/18 10:08 PM)

OfflineSaintR
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Advice Needed: Taking Shrooms Before Art Class [Re: GalliumPE]
    #25032375 - 03/01/18 10:13 PM (6 years, 28 days ago)

Alright, thanks! Although I am tempted to take a higher dosage than that because the last time I microdosed, early last year, I just laughed my way through geometry. It was definitely noticeably, a few friends were all just laughing at me and I was just laughing back through most of the period. Too bad I can't remember what the shroom I ate looked like or how much it weighed.

Judging by your experience, it seems like I probably took 0.40 give or take. I will probably end up doing that tomorrow then. Although another time I will experiment with a lower dosage.

Invisiblethelanzii

#25032399 - 03/01/18 10:21 PM (6 years, 28 days ago)

i took a small dose of mushrooms before a college class once

the teacher called me out on me being high

i spoke pretty openly about drugs usage in that class though because it heavily philosophy based

OfflineSaintR
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Advice Needed: Taking Shrooms Before Art Class [Re: thelanzii]
    #25032457 - 03/01/18 10:45 PM (6 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

Nemmies said:
i took a small dose of mushrooms before a college class once

the teacher called me out on me being high

i spoke pretty openly about drugs usage in that class though because it heavily philosophy based

Damn, that sucks. Well, at my school, either the students are smart or the teachers are dumb (probably the latter) because I have heard countless stories of students at my school doing 10-20mg of THC worth of edibles before class, and halfway though class when it kicks in and the guy is stoned as hell, the teachers just simply don't care to notice.

I'm in high school still (yes I am 18) so maybe there is a difference between high school teachers and college teachers on that level.

OfflineTripsurfer
Bring Back Asante!
Male

Loc: West of Windward Flag
    #25032636 - 03/02/18 01:30 AM (6 years, 28 days ago)

I think he's saying that it looked good whilst on shrooms but in sober reality it was pretty shitty artwork

--------------------
Ach en wee ben ik de klos, met mijn boog schoot ik een albatros...

A philosopher is a person who knows less and less about more and more, until he knows nothing about everything.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: Advice Needed: Taking Shrooms Before Art Class [Re: SaintR] * 1
    #25032659 - 03/02/18 02:19 AM (6 years, 28 days ago)

Sounds like a legit plan. I would up the dose to a low dose, say 0.8grams thou.

Good luck and Godspeed! :mushroom2:

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

OfflineXero1
Stranger

Re: Advice Needed: Taking Shrooms Before Art Class [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #25032669 - 03/02/18 02:37 AM (6 years, 28 days ago)

Trip beforehand. The weekend or night before, take a legit dose and write a personal trip report journal. Lay on the floor, close your eyes and just think. If you think you can try to sketch a little while your out of bounds...

I just don't think tripping while in school or work is a remotely good idea. Way to many variables imo.

--------------------

Invisibleplasma
ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ

#25032726 - 03/02/18 04:34 AM (6 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

SaintR said:
Quote:

plasma said:

So are you saying that it could go terribly wrong? But your last sentence says you could paint a lot better on shrooms. I am not looking at doing anything past a microdose in public.

I would like to add that I have done a microdose of shrooms at school once before and had an absolute blast for the rest of the day. I just can't remember what that shroom I ate looked like, let alone remember the weight of it.

How dense are you? Jw

I didn’t say that. I said that it LOOKED better when I was on shrooms because I was high. But when I came back to reality it was garbage
You will be the only one looking at your painting high

Do the math

Edited by plasma (03/02/18 04:48 AM)

OfflineTripsurfer
Bring Back Asante!
Male

Loc: West of Windward Flag
Re: Advice Needed: Taking Shrooms Before Art Class [Re: plasma] * 2
    #25032797 - 03/02/18 06:04 AM (6 years, 28 days ago)

I have created 'art' on acid too

Next day I had a very hard time locating the actual piece. Turned out I drew most of the lines in my mind only.
My paper had like 5 squigles on it

:rofl:

--------------------
Ach en wee ben ik de klos, met mijn boog schoot ik een albatros...

A philosopher is a person who knows less and less about more and more, until he knows nothing about everything.

OfflineSaintR
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Advice Needed: Taking Shrooms Before Art Class [Re: Xero1]
    #25032949 - 03/02/18 07:53 AM (6 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

Xero1 said:
Trip beforehand. The weekend or night before, take a legit dose and write a personal trip report journal. Lay on the floor, close your eyes and just think. If you think you can try to sketch a little while your out of bounds...

I just don't think tripping while in school or work is a remotely good idea. Way to many variables imo.

I've taken shrooms only twice before. Once was a microdose in at school (can't remember the weight) and the other was a legit 2.2 G dose. Had a blast both times. School was super funny for the rest of the day. As for the other dose, the daydreams I had were incredible, too bad I can't really describe it.

Can't intaking psilocybin the night before double your tolerance? That is what I've heard.

OfflineSaintR
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Advice Needed: Taking Shrooms Before Art Class [Re: Tripsurfer] * 1
    #25032954 - 03/02/18 07:55 AM (6 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

Tripsurfer said:

Next day I had a very hard time locating the actual piece. Turned out I drew most of the lines in my mind only.

Damn lol. I'll make sure I'm physically doing it as well as mentally, thanks for the advice.

OfflineSaintR
Stranger
 User Gallery

#25032958 - 03/02/18 07:57 AM (6 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

plasma said:
Quote:

SaintR said:
Quote:

plasma said:

How dense are you? Jw

I didn’t say that. I said that it LOOKED better when I was on shrooms because I was high. But when I came back to reality it was garbage
You will be the only one looking at your painting high

Do the math

Whatever I draw on shrooms can't possibly be any worse than what I already make in class, haha. But yeah, hopefully it's legible.

InvisibleScott Bennett
Lucrative
 User Gallery

Loc: Toronto
    #25032966 - 03/02/18 08:05 AM (6 years, 27 days ago)

The only way that's going to work is if you shoot the mushrooms.

--------------------
It's just some nights, you really want to go out, get some hot bitch to dump Goose down your throat and snort coke off a stripper's tits.

Invisibleplasma
ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ

Re: Advice Needed: Taking Shrooms Before Art Class [Re: Tripsurfer] * 1
    #25033177 - 03/02/18 09:58 AM (6 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

Tripsurfer said:

Lmao that’s pretty much the same thing that happened to me

I painted one squiggly line on a black back drop and thought it was a masterpiece

Invisiblebasqueshaman
Todays scapegoat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington State Flag
    #25033285 - 03/02/18 10:36 AM (6 years, 27 days ago)

Ok op ill give your your project. A giant Soda machine knocked over being carted off by native Americans in the old west.
I did this in 99 for my art class  final in high school. My art teacher actually gave me $20 for it.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order