Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineflanders53
enthusiast
Loc: NY
Tripped on shrooms Weds. while snowboarding...fuckin crazy!!
    #1261967 - 01/30/03 11:52 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Hey everybody. I just felt like saying that yesterday I went snowboarding on mushrooms for the first time. It was INTENSE!! I've been riding for about 6 years now and am pretty good at riding. So a friend and I decided to eat some shrooms and go to a large ski hill a few hours from where we live. That way we wouldn't see anyone we knew and have to talk with them.

We ate around 10:40 am. They were P. Cubensis from a half ounce I purchased. I didn't weigh what we ate, I think it was about a half eigth each, maybe a little more. Turns out, these mushies are potent! We tripped pretty hard. Our snowboarding wasn't affected much by the shrooms, since it is sort of natural now. The body high was great. Not too many visuals for me, but good ones for my friend. I think I tripped a little less than my friend, since I had tripped 2 nights prior to this trip. Riding up the gondola with other people was FUCKED up!!!! We rode up with an old couple, and an old woman. We could barely contain ourselves! We couldn't look at each other b/c we knew we'd wind up laughing hysterically. It was weird having to talk to sober people, it was all I could do to follow what they were saying and pay attention. It was quite the experience though. I kept my goggles on and my face in my coat, looking down when we were in the gondola with other people because it was too weird...I had a huge grin on my face and could hardly keep from laughing. Riding was so much fun..the view was amazing, and the trees were beautiful. We didn't try any jumps or anything...we just cruised..it was SO NICE!!!!

All in all - a GREAT trip!! I'll definitely do it again, but hopefully on a quieter day with less people at the hill. I reccomend it to anyone who's experienced with skiing or snowboarding. Well, thanks for reading guys. Later.

Flanders

--------------------
Think for yourself. Question authority.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Loc: In the middle of the nort...
Re: Tripped on shrooms Weds. while snowboarding...fuckin crazy!! [Re: flanders53]
    #1262096 - 01/30/03 12:50 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Damn you, damn you straight to fucking hell.  I wish I could do that tomorrow, but no, I have to be in snowless, mountainless Florida, fuck you man.

Glad to hear you had a good time, wish I could've been there. :grin:

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

Invisiblecandyaddict
absentee
Loc: t-rot
Re: Tripped on shrooms Weds. while snowboarding...fuckin crazy!! [Re: flanders53]
    #1262147 - 01/30/03 01:03 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I usually smoke  up before i ride.. ive never thought of doing anything ike mushiez though.. thanks for the idea.. i hope i enjoy it this weekend! im all excited and stuff.  :grin:

InvisibleTM
The Mind, The Many, The Music.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Under The Table And Dream...
    #1262361 - 01/30/03 02:13 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

That reminds me of when Magash took his snowmobile for a cruise on 10 grams of PR's!!  He said he had it airborne for about 30 feet and broke a ski on the landing and got up laughing his ass off. :smile: 

--------------------
================================================

"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

OfflineShRo_0My
KillaHo

Loc: overTHErainbow, BC
Re: Tripped on shrooms Weds. while snowboarding...fuckin crazy!! [Re: TM]
    #1262405 - 01/30/03 02:26 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Thats so awesome dude! I really, really, really wanna go up snowboarding on either lsd or mush. Soundsa like its a good plan also. Thanks for the info.

peace.

--------------------
Evil is anointed, get disappointed
Guillotine to your spleen
You'll get defeated, you can't beat it, join it

Offlineflanders53
enthusiast
Loc: NY
Re: Tripped on shrooms Weds. while snowboarding...fuckin crazy!! [Re: ShRo_0My]
    #1263817 - 01/30/03 11:12 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks! Those of you considering doing it...DO IT! It was reeeeally fun. I think I'm going to trip again and go boarding in a few weeks. I don't know how experienced you guys are, but I don't know if it would be as much fun if you didn't have much snowboarding experience. I thought riding the gondola with other people was fun, because it was so funny and hard to keep it cool, it was a fun/weird experience.

10 grams of PR's?!?! WOW!! He must have been zonked!! 30 feet! hahahah thats hilarious. Well I'm out. Later everyone.

--------------------
Think for yourself. Question authority.

Invisibledjfrog
omgws!!!1!

#1264333 - 01/31/03 04:19 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

heh I'm going snowboarding this weekend but being as I'm just learning theres no way I'm going to trip. Sounds like a lotta fun but I really doubt its a good idea except for people who are experienced boarding and tripping.

Anonymous

#1266692 - 01/31/03 07:07 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I used to work and live at a mountain in cali
and one night i got some shrooms. I ended up on
a lift tour just sitting there it was great then
i felt like i was about to fall so i climbed down.
After that we went in a lift shack and sprayed a fire
ext. all over the inside, it was cool huhu.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract