Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLoop_Theorist
addict
Re: Anonymous poll on shroom-dealing [Re: Roadkill]
    #624740 - 05/02/02 08:48 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Bwahahahahahaaaa!! A poll for drug dealers!! thats rich man!!

Seriously, I cant speak for others (nor would I want to) but I personaly have NEVER sold any illegal substance to another person, but I have purchaced my fair share. Now I've lived all over, and in all the palces Iv'e bee, I've found that there are two types of drug dealers: the professional ones, and the play ones. Professional drug dealers areust that: Pros. They're smart, cunning, stealthy and usually very good at what they do. They DONT ride around in fancy cars, talk big shit and puff up they're chest about it. Most of em' have a regular job, live simply and quiety and fully understand the risks they are taking.

And they play ones? well they focus more on their image then their business and have big mouths. And Most of THEM end up using those big mouths for somthing different in prison.

I'm willing to bet that there are a few dealers haging around here, and judging by the calibur of posts, I'm also willing to bet they're all pros. The point being, none of the pros are gonna tell you the truth, and the play ones that do prolly wont be around long enough to make the statistics worth any thing.

Just my 2 cents, hope I didn't offend.

-Loop

--------------------
Pack-tight, midnight, ship it to tha coast.
Some take tha plane, you, you on tha boat,
right beside tha money which right beside tha coke
Passin by tha coastgaurd, right under their nose.

To the US-HEY where anyone can getny, MIA all the way to New Your city, you a twenty now....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebluefoot
journeyman

Loc: Mother Earth
Re: Anonymous poll on shroom-dealing [Re: oO_wombat_Oo]
    #624821 - 05/02/02 11:09 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Roadkill, Roadkill, Roadkill...

Your wisdom and knowledge of shroomin' and things in general has presented itself once more. 'Think happy thoughts'

Right on, brother.

peace
bluefoot

--------------------
peace
bluefoot

"There is more in us than we know. If we can be made to see it, perhaps, for the rest of our lives, we will be unwilling to settle for less." - Kurt Hahn

OfflineoO_wombat_Oo
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Loc: NSW, Australia.
Re: Anonymous poll on shroom-dealing [Re: Roadkill]
    #625201 - 05/02/02 07:41 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

It's so unimportant yet some people are so passionate in their stance of opposing it, it's un-fucking-believable!

I agree with these last few posts. "Think happy thoughts" is good advice, and I thought Loop Terrorist had a very good point. But remember, the poll is anonymous.

Anyway, I'm sick of fighting over this kind of stuff that doesn't even matter. If you don't like the poll, think it's in bad taste or whatever then good for you, I don't care. I wish the moderators would move the thread because all this is getting tedious.

I admit that I have not helped the situation by being a little...er...enthusiastic in my defense. But when you have idiots like luvdemshrooms lighting a match under your bumb right off the starting line, it's hard to prevent. A little bit of tact could have avoided a lot of bickering, and I don't count myself as totally blameless.

Maybe the poll is in bad taste, maybe it is in the wrong forum. Move it, delete it, flame it, I don't care. I personally thought it would be interesting and informative, obviously people find it offensive. My mind still boggles at how people can be so passionate about something that really does not matter.

My parting peice of advice is the same as my initial one: Don't take yourself and everysthing else so seriously, take a big, fat, extra-strong chill pill and RELAX.

Edited by oO_wombat_Oo (05/02/02 07:44 PM)

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #625212 - 05/02/02 07:52 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

*snicker*

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #625246 - 05/02/02 08:38 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

In reply to:

My mind still boggles at how people can be so passionate about something that really does not matter.

Maybe their pussy hurts.

A freind of mine used to say that when somebody got all whiney. I thought it was funny as shit. (directed at guys)

I liked this poll. I was in the largest group. I plan on growing soon. I'll probably do it just for myself and a couple of close freinds, but it's nice to know I could fall back on the skill if things get tight.

I may just sell kits and let them grow their own. $30-50 for 10 PF jars and a syringe sounds good to me.

It's an interesting alternative to selling shrooms.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Offlinejonnyshaggs420
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Mid-West
    #625271 - 05/02/02 09:37 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I see no real problem with the poll, sans being in the wrong forum. But ofcourse it does relate. I could not vote in your poll because I myself do not grow illegal mushrooms, nor have I ever in the past. Only on a occasion have I grown Agaricus mushrooms. If one does not want to admit to growing, or in this case selling illegal drugs, then all you have to do is not vote. Simple as that. As a great shroomer once said (quite recently in fact) keep your paranoia to yourself. Let others judge for themselves. Not all of us are minors.

--------------------
Vote Jonnyshaggs in the next election for GOD...Its the responsible choice

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures