Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineoO_wombat_Oo
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Loc: NSW, Australia.
Anonymous poll on shroom-dealing
    #623751 - 05/01/02 01:24 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Note: This is posted in the cultivation forum because it directly addresses mushroom cultivators, therefor - as far as I'm concerned - it's on-topic and perfectly legit.

I've been curious about this for quite a while, please select the answer that best suits your situation:

Why cultivate mushrooms?

I consider the commercial selling of these mind expanding gifts to humanity to be Sacrilege. I grow them for my own spiritual purposes.

I grow them purely for the fun. I do not use them myself but would give them away to whoever wants them

I grow them purely for the fun. I do not use them myself but would/have gladly sold them

I think selling mushrooms is morally wrong. I grow them for myself and my friends.

I grow them for whoever wants them. I do it for fun, for myself and my friends, but I would consider selling them on occasion.

I grow them primarily to sell. I sell them myself, but I also personally use them and give them for free to friends.

I grow these mushrooms with the sole purpose of making a profit. I sell - and occasionaly use - them myself.

I control a large scale cultivation program. I sell the mushrooms in bulk to small-time dealers. I am soley interested in the profit I can make for them, but I have also used them personally.

I control a large scale cultivation program. I sell the mushrooms in bulk to small-time dealers. I am soley interested in the profit I can make for them, and I would never consider intoxicating myself with these mushrooms!

DISCLAIMER:No, I'm not a cop. Even if I was, what would I do with this type of information? I'm just curious. Do a search on my alias if you doubt my motives and you'll see I've been here for quite a while and my intentions are purely out of curiosity. In any case, I doubt cops would come to the shroomery boards to search for info! LOL :laugh: Please answer honestly.

Votes accepted from (12/31/69 05:00 PM) to (No end specified)
View the results of this poll

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Anonymous poll on shroom-dealing [Re: oO_wombat_Oo]
    #623788 - 05/01/02 03:45 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Note: You're an idiot.

Answer to poll: You're an idiot.

Please take a few seconds out of your time and reread what it says in the list of forums. Wait, I'll do it for you.

" If you're trying to grow psilocybe cubensis mushrooms and you have any questions, this is the forum for you."

This forum is for questions on growing, not selling, mushrooms.

Idiot.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#623789 - 05/01/02 03:46 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Try putting it in the polls forum.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisibleWakingUpLate
addict
Loc: Born on a mountain, Raise...
    #623799 - 05/01/02 04:30 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

In reply to:

Let's see, if I were a cop / drug agent / mom on a mission,
I would.......
Given that the results (which can be manipulated) met my
criteria, I would print the results, slam them down on someone's
desk, and say "See, by admission of the majority of the members
who voted in this pole, it is obvious, the purpose of this
website, who it caters to, and it should be shut down!"
Some things are better off not said. Some questions are better
off not asked.
No matter how innocent something like this starts out, it could
turn out to be harmful to the Shroomery, and the OMC in
general, no matter what forum it's in.
The discussions here are all hypothetical. And the pics are
all faked. Nobody actually grows anything. And after they
don't grow anything, they certainly don't sell anything.
It's like asking you girlfriend how many guys she's been with.
You think you want to know. But beleive me, you don't really
want to know.
:peace:
Free Spore Ring

--------------------
The rest of those, who have gone before us,
cannot settle the unrest of those who follow.
(Finding Forrester)

Edited by WakingUpLate (05/01/02 04:33 AM)

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: Anonymous poll on shroom-dealing [Re: WakingUpLate]
    #623810 - 05/01/02 05:05 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

In reply to:

The discussions here are all hypothetical. And the pics are
all faked.

...and the people responding to this poll are lying.

Maybe he should rephrase the question and ask your neighbor's cousin's koala bear's godfather's left nut's half mother's dentures.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Edited by Baby_Hitler (05/01/02 05:07 AM)

OfflineoO_wombat_Oo
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Re: Anonymous poll on shroom-dealing [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #623839 - 05/01/02 06:48 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

luvdemshrooms:
Back up there, anonymous internet tough guy. I obviously wanted a response from cultivators, that's why I posted here.

Answering with "you're an idiot" is a narrow minded, knee jerk response. I find it not only insulting but totally inappropriate. If you pulled your head out of your arse long enough to think logically about the situation, you would realise that there's nothing wrong with my poll. There's moderators here, if they decide to lock or delete the thread, then so be it, even though I will not agree with it. They don't need an anonymous guy tough talking for them. Take your attitude elsewhere. Or atleast voice your dissaproval with a bit of tact.

The fact is, that no matter what the little blurb says, my poll directly concerns mushroom cultivators and only mushroom cultivators. Not hunters, not trippers, nor spore traders. It concerns cultivators and only cultivators. Thus this is the forum to post it in. If the moderators disagree, I will not complain, but I don't need you to tell me what to do.

WakingUpLate:
As for police gathering information to "shut down" this site, that's total nonsense. I can imagine it now, "Well, seargent, we have known for a long time that the website activley and fervouresly promotes cultivation, consumption and hunting of psilocybin mushrooms, but it's only now that an anonymous poll in their cultivation forum has given us all the information we need to shut them down!". Pfffffffffffffffffffffttttt. LOL. :laugh: The fact is that even if they wanted to, the US police have no business whatsoever trying to shut down sites on a world wide network. Even if they tried, I highly doubt they could succeed except in the most extreme cicumstances. Having said that, I do appreciate that you had the brains to voice your own dissaproval with a bit of intelligence, unlike the guy with the two inch, spinning penis.

Both of you:  (... and Baby Hitler can do it just for fun)
You guys should take one, extra large and extra strong chill pill and RELAX. It's an interesting quesiton I'm posing, and I look forward to getting some honest and maybe interesting results. 

Edited by oO_wombat_Oo (05/01/02 07:09 AM)

OfflineHisStudent
enthusiast

#623884 - 05/01/02 08:26 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I agree with WakingUpLate.

This is one flop that don't need flippin.

--------------------
I don't think I'm alone when I say I'd like to see more and more planets fall under the ruthless domination of our solar system.
- Jack Handey

InvisibleWakingUpLate
addict
Loc: Born on a mountain, Raise...
    #623909 - 05/01/02 09:23 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

You know, you're right. It wouldn't get shut down. That just
doesn't make me feel any better.
Here's something that Thor (the owner of the Shroomery said):
"The Shroomery itself is NOT going to get closed down because a vendor or shroomery member does... I hope that point is clear, we provide information and forums for people to discuss.... I have had a lawyer look over this site for me, and believe me the danger is to the individuals, vendors, and not the Shroomery itself... "

He also said:
"Everyone who grows is taking a legal risk and I do think that too many people take that risk too lightly. "
*** (Thor, if you feel I'm using your words out of context, I'm really sorry)
Here's the thread, you(wombat) should read it: http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Vendor&Number=623198&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=
My point is, although you(wombat) may be outside of the U.S.
and don't have to worry about the laws here, there are many
of us who do.
We could be one pissed off soccer mom(with connections)
away from being on 20/20 (that's a TV show)
Around here the law doesn't care who hurts who, they care
who'll pay their fines, and support their "Dare" program.
Come to think of it, they wouldn't even want to shut it down,
they'd just want to know who to milk for some money.
So they'd just supponea the IP numbers, no matter what
country the server was in.
I noticed you actually got a couple to admit to "large scale
cultivation, soley interested in profit"
If I were a cop, those are the IP numbers I would want first.
Why make it easy for em? For your own entertainment?
Isn't that kinda selfish?
And you're right, I do need a chill pill, or three, badly.
This shit is giving me ulsers.
After long deliberations, I've chosen to give enough of my
setup to a friend who has no computer, or even a phone,
and everything that could be considered illegal.
I love mushrooms, but not because they're naughty, just
because it's way cool, and I think I can be good at it.
That's why I've decided to grow edibles. They're still fun,
I'll still be here supporting the Shroomery, helping when I
can, and I can do it in front of all my neihbors. I already have
a fruit market that says that they'll distribute my product if I
can pull it off. (I made it sound hard, and didn't tell em I had
a little practice). And should I want to trip, or bum spores for
a fellow shroomite, my buddy owes me a few favors.
So it's not my nuts that are on the line. But I wouldn't ask
someone else(or everyone) to swing theirs out there either.
I hope you don't take this as a flame. I've seen damn good
people do bad things. And I've seen damn smart people do
stupid things.
I just wish you would have thought this one out a little better,
I think it's a very bad idea. But that's my opinion.
I'm sorry, I didn't vote in your poll. Yes I'm gonna sell, but no
they won't be illegal (you didn't have a box for that)
Good luck whatever you decide to do.
:peace:
Free Spore Ring

--------------------
The rest of those, who have gone before us,
cannot settle the unrest of those who follow.
(Finding Forrester)

OfflinePogo
Loc: Both
Re: Anonymous poll on shroom-dealing [Re: HisStudent]
    #623910 - 05/01/02 09:27 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

How can you get so upset over this poll? It's an interesting question that doesnt do any harm. In case you didn't notice people are gleefully documenting their felonies every few minutes here... I wouldn't want to know how many guys a girl i personally know has slept with, but im always interested to hear averages...

Offlinefrocie
Re: Anonymous poll on shroom-dealing [Re: Pogo]
    #623993 - 05/01/02 11:26 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

First off, there is a reason for a 'polls forum' . It helps organize and keep the board clean. Second, what the hell is up with  those questions? That relates nothing to this board period. Those are more personal questions before they are public and why are you so interested in what others do with their crops?

>>WakingUpLate - I totally agree with you on this one. We are in a information age and all it takes is just a spec of info to get fucked over and over.

>>Pogo - what if her average is 20? I can't find that interesting :smile:

I cultivate at a foaf's place because growing (any kind of) mushrooms is a very interesting hobby and its fun all at the same time. I dont do it for profit, I do it for pleasure. Btw, this isn't an attack in anyway, just trying to keep it safe here.

Offlinebluefoot
journeyman

Loc: Mother Earth
    #624089 - 05/01/02 01:39 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

He he he hehe... he...    :smile:

I love all of you.  Every damned one of you.  You guys made my day.  Happy shroomin'!

peace
bluefoot 

--------------------
peace
bluefoot

"There is more in us than we know. If we can be made to see it, perhaps, for the rest of our lives, we will be unwilling to settle for less." - Kurt Hahn

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#624120 - 05/01/02 02:23 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Knee jerk? Hardly. I thought about it before I posted. The nicest response I was able to give was, and I stand by it, "You're an idiot".

This forum is for questions on how to grow. Not what you do with them after you grow.
After reading the "logic" of your reply, I'm more convinced than ever that you are an idiot. Think about it Bozo, any question at all could be directed to cultivators. Does that mean they belong here? Read the other responses and I think you'll have your answer.

--------------------

Edited by luvdemshrooms (05/01/02 02:27 PM)

InvisibleI_was_the_walrus
eggshells
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: next door
    #624129 - 05/01/02 02:35 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Both of you guys just shit all over this guys anonymous poll and publicly admitted you grow hallucinogenic mushrooms. Its just a fuckin poll on the internet at some hippy mushroom website, jess christ. The governments not out for everyone, just big terrorists and crazy shit like that. For all they know your some little fuckin kid thinkin to himslef "hehehe, yea I grow mushrooms for the city" and clicks on what they choose. There not gonna spend loads of money to get all this shit, addresses and what not, get the cops in your city to come over your house and bust you for some misdemeanor-minor felony shit, and find out you were just fuckin around. Calm the fuck down. They're waaaayyyyy lazier than that.

OfflineThe_Mushroom_God
Re: Anonymous poll on shroom-dealing [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #624254 - 05/01/02 05:50 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

First of all WakingUpLate I totally agree with you!!!!!!!!
Second Walrus the only one I saw admit to the cultavation of illegle shroom's was frocie, (frocie please correct me if I was wrong about that I'm not trying to poin't anyone out for the DEA)!!!!!! If you actually knew how to read walrus, and you put the smallest amuont of thought into what WakingUpLate said was that he/she is growing perfectly legal edible mushroom's; you know kind of like the one's you can find in the produce isle at you'r local grocery store; or mabey you think that you'r local grocery store is breaking the law too lol!!!!!! Don't take this as an insult, I just thought I should put in my 2 cents!!!!! Anyway the point is that this is a very stupid poll to post!!!!

Mabey you are DEA Wombat how the hell are we to know, all we know is that you are sombody sitting at a computer DEA office or at home, how the hell do we know???? But even if you are not DEA what makes you think that the wrong person (ie. an angery mom, DEA, or anyone else that get's angery when they see some moron having even bigger morons not only say that they grow an illegal entheogen; but also tell if they sell them or not, or even worse if they grow in a large scale production to sell in bulk to small time dealer's) will not try to take action against those poor bastards who voted on any of the dealing question's especially the large scale production one's!!!!!!! Anyway anyone who voted on this poll I won't feel sorry when Big Bro come's to you'r house because you voted on a really idiotic poll over the web; and to make you feel like an even bigger dumb ass you said that you were selling an illegal substance; and if you have lost all the brain power that you probbably never had in the first place, and have not one drop of common sense you picked one of the large scale prodution question's!!!!! I for one have nothing to worry about, and if I have nothing to worry about, even if I was a moron I would have not voted on this one as none of those question's apply to me!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Shrooms are great, by the way DEA every thing I say is false so suck my dick!!!!!!!!!

OfflineoO_wombat_Oo
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Re: Anonymous poll on shroom-dealing [Re: The_Mushroom_God]
    #624301 - 05/01/02 07:07 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I really labor to comprehend the idiocy of some of these reactions. I don't even know why I'm wasting my time replying. At least it will amuse all of the non-posters that are enjoying the discourse.

This whole website revolves entirely around the finding, cultivation and consumption of an illegal substance. Anyone imagining that this poll is going to damage The Shroomery is just plain dense. Let me take this opportunity to repeat an exact quote by Thor, the owner of the shroomery, ?The Shroomery itself is NOT going to get closed down because a vendor or shroomery member does... I hope that point is clear, we provide information and forums for people to discuss.... I have had a lawyer look over this site for me, and believe me the danger is to the individuals, vendors, and not the Shroomery itself... ". This was supplied by WakingUpLate in a idiotically contradictory attempt to prove that this post in-fact will damage The Shroomery. It just goes to show the calibre of my opposition. In any case, it should put this point finally to rest. After reading this, it must be agreed that my point is proved (i.e. this poll will not damage The Shroomery), and continuing to argue on the contrary is a matter of the most extreme absurdity.

I?m not even going to bother replying to some of the more reckless responses that I have received. The originators of these retorts obviously either lack the brain power to comprehend the situation, or are only interested in ?stirring the pot?, not having an intelligent debate. In any case, nothing I say ? no matter how true or how logical ? is going to change their minds. This being the situation, my replying would be an exercise in futility.

So wake up to yourselves, people. Re-read the poll, safe in the knowledge that nobody is monitoring your response, The Shroomery will not be damaged as a result of the poll, and being anonymous, you need not fear any legal repercussions. Pull your heads out of your collective buttholes, don?t take yourself and everything else so seriously and go vote in the anonymous goddam poll!!!

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#624336 - 05/01/02 08:07 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Apparently the point still eludes you, not only does your post not belong in a "CULTIVATION" forum, but what is also apparent is that most people just aren't interested.

--------------------

OfflineoO_wombat_Oo
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Re: Anonymous poll on shroom-dealing [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #624361 - 05/01/02 08:33 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

"...but what is also apparent is that most people just aren't interested"

The number of thread views begs the contrary. You and a handful of the 300 odd to visit this thread have deemed it nesseccary to kick up a stink. Speak for yourself.

"...your post not belong in a "CULTIVATION" forum"

I had no idea that you ? and a select minority of others - would become so personally offended regarding the positioning of my post. The fact is that your opinion on the matter is totally irrelevant. I don't know why you even bothered to give it voice.

The logic of my decision is obviously escaping you. Either that, or it is being ignored. I want to address mushroom cultivators, that's why it's in the ?Mushroom Cultivation? forum. I can't make it any simpler that. The only other forum that it may belong to is the ?Polls Forum?. I chose not to post it in the latter, because only a minority of the people that frequent that particular forum are cultivators. This poll directly addresses mushroom cultivators, not traders, nor hunters, it?s not general, political, spiritual and it?s definitely not a picture of a mushroom. It concerns directly and solely Mushroom cultivators. That?s why it?s in the Mushroom Cultivation forum.

Using your previous contributions to this thread as evidence of your intellect, I realise that you are probably having a difficult time piecing together this reasoning. To that I say, ?sit and spin, my friend - sit and spin?, the decision is not yours. Stop wasting your apparently invaluable time and energy and just ignore this thread if you do not like it.

I have now presented my case, which, to my mind proves that:-

1) This poll will not have a negative effect on 'The Shroomery'
2) This forum is an acceptable place for it to reside

So I don't expect to have to baby-talk you through yet another semi-intelligent debate.

Having said that, if one of the moderators deems it necessary to move this poll, I will not argue. That is their job and their decision. Personally I believe this is perfectly valid place to put this poll and I would disagree with their decision, but it?s not my choice to make, and it sure as hell is not yours. So either vote or piss off.

Edited by oO_wombat_Oo (05/01/02 08:42 PM)

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#624619 - 05/02/02 03:50 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

What a surprise you would try and use the 300 visits as an indicator or interest.

Lets break that down as of 5:45AM Thursday:
362 total visits of which several were mine, several more are other people saying what a silly post this was to start, and how many from yourself?

36 votes, how many from you to bump the numbers?

Yes, I see just how interested everyone was / is.

I won't bother elaborating as to just how sad this all was as the evidence and your feeble arguements say it all.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#624623 - 05/02/02 03:54 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

And as a further thought, you and I both know the mods rarely move even the most obviously misposted topics. So, to expect or think they might move this one is a waste of time.

--------------------

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
    #624696 - 05/02/02 07:26 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

wombat,

this isn't my forum.....but the the mods for this forum are hardly ever around.

I will say that this poll is in very poor taste.
Sorry..... just my opinion..... everyone is entitled to there own.

And it probably belongs in the Polls forum.... but I see your point why you put it here...since it is about mushroom cultivation....in a sense.

I can also see why some people are upset by this poll.
I think everyone should just chill out.....no reason to get so damn jumpy.

I'm sure the Mush Cult mods or the admins.....can decide when they see this.

*think happy thoughts*

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder