Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineVampireSlayer
killing ghosts,zombies andvampires forlife
Male User Gallery

WTF girls
    #6110631 - 09/28/06 09:32 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Why is it that girls that are considered "hot" or attractive in todays standards are usually for the most part jealous snobs who are way too attatched to materialism and that the girls that aern't considered fuckable are usually the ones that kinda are into cool shit and have a decent persona to them. girls are so troubling they are all a bunch of floosys. most couldn't tell right from wrong if it stabbed them in the back.

--------------------
I Don't come to fight flesh and blood but spiritual wickedness in high and low places

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblepINNhEAD
Male

Re: WTF girls [Re: VampireSlayer]
    #6110734 - 09/28/06 10:12 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

exactly

--------------------
The above fiction is for entertainment purposes only. In no way do i intend anything stated on this site to be taken seriously.

InvisibleStroFun
Repeater

Loc: Mycotopia.net
Re: WTF girls [Re: pINNhEAD]
    #6110773 - 09/28/06 10:25 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Preach on brutha man! With the rising rates of infidelity on the females side i can only see a victory for the STD's when guys retaliate.

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
    #6110775 - 09/28/06 10:25 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

My man, there are plenty of swingin' dicks out there who are just as confused, selfish, self-absorbed, {insert negative adjective here}, as there are like females.  One thing to be considered, is that women fitting the "36 - 24 - 36" image, or otherwise appearing as if they could be a cover-model for any number of supermarket checkstand publications, are apt to be constantly barraged by men anywhere they go.  Fortunately (or not), us men don't have this problem.  Even those of us who have a good look and way about us - we may be able to snag a good woman from time to time with some work, but they would not fall at our feet as readily as the culture has trained men to do for a so called beautiful women. 

It is therefore my contention, that due to this constant supply of sexual interest - and the fact that such a large crop of suiters will inevitably house some very superficial men - that a beautiful woman as defined by the mainstream media has a good chance of becomming so jaded that she in turn develops a superficial barrier around herself.  Because at the end of the day, there will always be another guy there for her if she wants it. 

This may seem a strange analogy - but let us take a can of Coca-Cola.  If you were in the middle of the Sahara desert, on your last rations of food and drink, and all of the sudden a wonderfully cold Coca-Cola vending machine appeared by that little oasis next to the palm trees and deadly scorpions - you would undoubtedly be ecstaticly enamored with the prospect of bestowing upon your parched throat, such fine refreshment.  This is how I've felt in my own shoes at times, being a gentleman and having to exercise considerable patience before I find that which my heart desires (often enough failing or having to wait a very long time for a good hand to be played).  Nevertheless, when it happens - it's just about the best feeling in the world.  Do not settle for the sandy puddle of camel piss, stick to your guns, your personal ideals, and hold off for that perfect can of sugar infused carbonated water!

But then you find yourself in mainstream suburbia, with Coca-Cola products everywhere.  You can have them at room temperature or they can be ice cold, you can have them in a can, bottle, or cup.  There are so many choices that this once sought after beverage has become your average experience and is no longer as exciting or rewarding as it could (should?) be.  In my mixed up analogy, this would be the situation of the beautiful woman in today's society with her seemingly never-ending supply of suiters.  Though many of them may indeed offer fine quality, she is so used to the prospect of male benefaction being available to her at all times, that she simply may not have the motivation left to take any serious time and effort in reciprocating an honest interest... and why would she?  If you didn't have to work for something to get it, would you anyway?

Blame society?  Yea I suppose you could, but while we're at it let's also blame it for the ten thousand other shortcommings, stereotypes, and tunnelvisions it has induced upon the human experience.  I say fuck it - a discussion is one thing but if you find yourself consumed with the idea that all beautiful women are selfish pricks, you will be doing yourself a greater disservice than that which society has already imposed upon you.  Consider the up side; men don't have to bleed on a regular basis, and how we often get paid more in the workplace, our emotions are seemingly not quite as volatile, and we will not be hounded soley for a piece of our ass.. many of these things may not be as integral to, or as powerful as our genetically pre-programmed script for procreation, but in the end there will always be inequality and we must learn to live with it.  Hell, inequality makes for some fine chaos and can at times be rather intriguing.  So suck it up, quit your bitchin', keep your head high and don't settle for less!

If I were your editor, and your post above were a press-release to all your loyal readers - I would have simply stated that "There are a vast lot of modern day men and women whom are found paralyzed by the repetitive propaganda bestowed by the first-world culture; manifesting within, a grotesque complacency to be one of a common herd, free from personal thought and introspective inquisition."

Work on yourself, don't worry so much about others. 
The rest should fall into place naturally! :heart:

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Edited by geokills (09/28/06 05:03 PM)

InvisibleIrradiated_Feces
doomedgeneration
 User Gallery

Loc: Great White North
Re: WTF girls [Re: geokills]
    #6110811 - 09/28/06 10:37 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Eloquently put brother. But I prefer Dr. Pepper.

InvisibleTrippinTeddy
Lost Voyager
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Returning Video Tapes
    #6110834 - 09/28/06 10:45 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah most women these day's suck. You have to find an inbetween girl. I have one. Shes the best thing ever. She is pretty, cool as fuck, and thinks on her own. Hates materialism. She's a thrift store junkie. She may not be the hottest woman on the planet but, her personailty makes her the most beautiful woman on the planet to me. Go to places and events where you will meet like minded women. Like a concert or something. Thats where I found mine.. at a music fest.

Took Me 23 years to find her.

--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
    #6110864 - 09/28/06 10:54 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

One thing to be considered, is that a woman fitting the "24 - 36 - 24" image, or otherwise appearing as if they could be a cover-model for any number of supermarket checkstand publications, are apt to be constantly barraged by men anywhere they go.

There are no 24-36-24 women being barraged by men. Those are the measurements of a true mutant.

Everything else you said was  :thumbup:

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Re: WTF girls [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #6110876 - 09/28/06 10:57 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Oops.. I meant 36 - 24 - 36, bah you got the point.. and my post has been edited, so now you have no point!  :evil:

Mwuahahaha :laugh:

--------------------

--------------------
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflineMirth
`'{*;*}'`
 User Gallery

#6110925 - 09/28/06 11:15 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Because my Friend: Spiritually uncool chicks are easier to pull -(in general) so the sluttiness appeals to materialistic guys(most guys).

--------------------
The ineffable is not always intangible !

InvisibleTYL3R
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#6110996 - 09/28/06 11:33 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Nicely put.

Offlineunbeliever
Yo Daddy!
 User Gallery
Loc: Gallifrey
    #6111024 - 09/28/06 11:40 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Why is it that girls that are considered "hot" or attractive

By who exactly? Not everyone has the same standards. Maybe you should try setting your own? :smile:

--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #6111101 - 09/28/06 11:57 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

People are robots hypnotized by society.

I have the cure. www.take-it-like-a-man.com

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

InvisibleIrradiated_Feces
doomedgeneration
 User Gallery

Loc: Great White North
Re: WTF girls [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #6111119 - 09/28/06 12:03 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Wow, haven't seen you around forever. I've missed that cutie patootie hitler avatar.

Offlineunbeliever
Yo Daddy!
 User Gallery
Loc: Gallifrey
Re: WTF girls [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #6111167 - 09/28/06 12:12 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Irradiated_Feces said:
Wow, haven't seen you around forever. I've missed that cutie patootie hitler avatar.

I missed the hypnotic car.

--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

OfflineGeneephurr
Amazing
Female User Gallery

Loc: Bore-bank.
    #6111384 - 09/28/06 01:03 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

geokills said:
Oops.. I meant 36 - 24 - 36, bah you got the point.. and my post has been edited, so now you have no point!  :evil:

Mwuahahaha :laugh:

Dude, I don't even know what measurements are what, and I USE them.

--------------------
"Man's real life is happy,
chiefly because he is ever expecting that it soon will be so."
- Edgar Allan Poe

OfflineScarfmeister
Thrill Seeker
Loc: The will to power
    #6111549 - 09/28/06 01:44 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

To long and boring. Didnt read.

--------------------
--------------------
We're the lowest of the low, the scum of the fucking earth!

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Re: WTF girls [Re: Scarfmeister]
    #6111595 - 09/28/06 01:51 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

.. and yet you feel the need to berate something you didn't bother to read? :tongue:

Grow up buddy. :yesnod:

--------------------

--------------------
...π╥ ╥π...

InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa

#6111629 - 09/28/06 01:59 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I say godbless Tv. Nothing like brainwashing the masses and forming a awesome market. Lets see, lets place a bunch of fake wanna be actresses on a crap show, give the young pervs some cleavage to look at. Draw up a "idea" of what the ideal person looks like, weather its a tight ass and big titts or a meat head with a chizzled chin. Make all the "ugly" people feel uglier. Then sell them on clothing, hair products, and plastic surgery, along with a slew of diet products.

The buisness is booming making m9oney off a bunch of self concious people.

Good girls and guys are out there. But you gotta waid though the piles of shit. A dimmwitted hotty with no soul might not be your perfect match, but would be another persons cup of tea.

OfflineVampireSlayer
killing ghosts,zombies andvampires forlife
Male User Gallery

Re: WTF girls [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #6111894 - 09/28/06 03:00 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

that was beautifully stated geokills. you are most definately a wise man  :bow:

--------------------
I Don't come to fight flesh and blood but spiritual wickedness in high and low places

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: over there
    #6111955 - 09/28/06 03:22 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

It seems like alot of beautiful materialistic women are not independent thinkers and often quite moronic. I don't understand this... its almost as if they are genetically programmed for this. Itss quite annoying; all I want is a woman who can think for herself with just a smidge of beauty to bring it all together. You don't have to be drop dead gorgeous. Few and far between. Shroomery Girls are usually pretty cool :smile:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies