Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
robots taking over the world (true)
    #583889 - 03/20/02 01:58 AM (22 years, 14 days ago)

In the near future, we will create a life smarter than ours, they will take over. They will not need us. They will not need to eat, they will not need to sleep, they will not need to work, socialize, or do anything. WOW! They will figure out perfection, complete nothingness, they will create a nothingness inside everything, creating pure chaos. We must stop them.

We are god made, they are mad made, we cannot let us make them, to destroy us! This is not science fiction, this is hold on to sanity, cause they are coming! HAHA YOU THOUGHT IW ASNT INSANE=[

Ok maybe they are not 'robots' but i think someday we will defeat the purpose of life, and therefor rendering us useless, we will need nothing to survive, creating either pure chaos, or complete control. Either one would be bad, and make life not worth living, wich gets to the point: why even both working. Well we feel theneed to do whast we gotta do to survive, we must preserve the ways. Live life, then die. Dont live forever either, forever is too long, we will go crazy, and give up and not be able to leave. Ok? Bye

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePrellgott
addict
Re: robots taking over the world (true) [Re: tak]
    #584999 - 03/21/02 05:52 AM (22 years, 12 days ago)

oh it's just evolution..
technogie is totlay natural it devolped in ou brains..and now it develops better braisn to survive..

the humans as carriers of ideas and intelligence are getting useless....

computers are our children,

our bodies developed from apes, our ideas were new..
now our ideas seperate from that useless ape body

(bad thing about it..I like female ape bodies and tryptamines in my ape brain..and my ape body flying over the water and dancing to drums..)

can AI's orgasm???

just a thought....

--------------------
i'm back

OfflineMentalHygene
otherworldly

Loc: Somewhere...Under the rai...
Re: robots taking over the world (true) [Re: Prellgott]
    #585396 - 03/21/02 02:50 PM (22 years, 12 days ago)

I'm sorry technology might be evolution, but evolution way out of control! Instead of realizing that we are part of god, we have become obsessed with being God. Notice that the world is way out of balance because of our so called genius. We have completely taken the purity out of the cycle of life. If we were truly smart we would be able to have our social convieniences without harming the natural way of things. We are simply too concerned with convienience. Kind of an "out of sight out of mind" mentality. I'll agree with Tak, we are killing ourselves, and not slowly!!!!! Just look at this fucked up war situation. If anyone tried to use their own eyes, they would be able to see that this "war on terror" is a facade for far greater political operations. We are securing every oil interest in the world right now. Threatening countries with nuclear weapons? Why because China and Russia among others are harboring terrorists? I think not. Its all bullshit. Who has the most to gain??????

--------------------
"WHATS THE USE OF AUTONOMY WHEN A BUTTON DOES IT ALL?"

InvisiblePrellgott
addict
Re: robots taking over the world (true) [Re: MentalHygene]
    #585446 - 03/21/02 03:51 PM (22 years, 12 days ago)

evultion was never oraganized...
it is chaos and protecting oil interest is perfectly natural..
ants would do the same if they'd had the means to do it..

it is just that intelligence is something new and so their is no ballance in the system right now, the question is just if that development is very good for the ape genom or any other genom or anything in the world...

evototion is basically just this
a: Something exist
b: it can change
c: it can die

that over a few millions of years made anything,
and time will have to show if our brains were a good invention or a bad one....

one problem is that technological/cultural/memetical (evolution of ideas in general) is much much faster than traditionally coded evolution (in DNA codes)...and speeding up every day

so the worlds bio system/balance doesn't react as good on the fast changes and our ape bodys instinkts don't change fast enough either cause they are also gene coded not coping with our technological possibities..so our instinks and emotions hich we have still from our ape bodys aren't made for the possibilties the technogly and human culture (states, books, mass organistauion, language etc..) give us..

you must see that all we have in our hands now is a product of a fast evolution....and we can't control that..the ideas have their own dinamics they must or they wouldn't survive..

you see my point??

anyway..even if our whole planet would be colonized only by robots in the future and we would be far history and the coulor green non-existant..it would be very sad but totally natural...

see evotion is nature and it is nothing more than a kind of formular applied to chaos over a long peried of time..

huh I'm stoned forgive my rambling
you can be happy not to be in my reach when I get like that triping :wink:

Prelli

--------------------
i'm back

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
    #585511 - 03/21/02 04:59 PM (22 years, 12 days ago)

--------------------

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: robots taking over the world (true) [Re: Revelation]
    #585905 - 03/22/02 12:28 AM (22 years, 12 days ago)

i just dont wanna get fucked over. I'll be pissed.

--------------------

OfflineMentalHygene
otherworldly

Loc: Somewhere...Under the rai...
Re: robots taking over the world (true) [Re: Revelation]
    #586387 - 03/22/02 01:28 PM (22 years, 11 days ago)

Count me the fuck out!!!!!!

--------------------
"WHATS THE USE OF AUTONOMY WHEN A BUTTON DOES IT ALL?"

Offlinegrowin
addict
Re: robots taking over the world (true) [Re: MentalHygene]
    #586436 - 03/22/02 02:02 PM (22 years, 11 days ago)

all this imbalance is not less natural than what was here 50,000 years ago, its just change. there was an ice age there will be one again.

anyway, i think that all our inviromental and problems come from the lack of supirior supervisment. be easier to creat evolutaion and make a more disaplant being to rule the earth. one big happy organism that directs its energy and resources to his needs insteed of fighting and babbeling on whats what.
no ego... maybe some kind softcore version of the 'borg' (that race flyin in a giant cube in space [startrek]).

dont see me as a fashist (sorry if a mispelled that) im rather humanic coz im not one of those cretures and i dont belive HUMANity can be. untill some phisical evolution maybe.
thats why god gave us genetic engeniring, didnt he?

a growin orignal

OfflineTannis
ZoneTrooper
Loc: MD.USA
    #586455 - 03/22/02 02:26 PM (22 years, 11 days ago)

What is the purpose of life?
What are we here for?
Why do so many people feel like giving up?
Is death the end?
Who is after us?

I feel like I am on a swirling carnival ride, and I'm dizzy and maybe a little sick.....when will it end and where will I go when the ride stops? Will the carnival leave town... will I go with it? Is all my work...building the mega-robot or whatever that will eventually destroy us all? Or ---- is my work taring apart that beast? Am I the good guy?

OfflinecHeMiCaLoRaNgE
journeyman
Loc: Saskatoon, SK., Canada
    #586583 - 03/22/02 05:18 PM (22 years, 11 days ago)

ohh you are so right, we are creating these robots because we feel that they will complete our lives, us as people, but this is only a quick fix and any quick fix spells disaster. i looked into the future and all i saw was a red sky, dust and dirt, and a single dead tree. we need a spiritual revelotion here it will be the end of mankind. once i am healed i will join in the fight.

--------------------
<+> wOrLd PhIlOsOpHy CaN OnLy bE UnDeRsToOd ThRoUgH aStRaL aWaKeNiNg<+>

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: robots taking over the world (true) [Re: cHeMiCaLoRaNgE]
    #587559 - 03/23/02 06:41 PM (22 years, 10 days ago)

I dont find life bad at all, thats why im happy :smile: Its only when i think real deep about death that life seems shitty, but then irelize its soo short to feel shitty about. I dont know if ive had a good life, or its ust my mindset, i would like to know. My parents are divorced, ive been arrested multiple times, caught on drugs, put in the hospital for drugs, moved many times to diffrent states. Its not the easiest life, but its SURE AS HELL nothing to complain about. So i dont know if its a mindset or just easy life, but even tough times i can shrug off and find a 'good' in everything, even if i dont like it...often times ill search for something like ill observe people, or think deep thoguths if im alone, or use it as an experiance to learn more..or something.,. and that usually works for me. I am rambling off topic, but i felt i needed to sayu it. 

--------------------

OfflineWarped_Ventricle
journeyman
    #587689 - 03/23/02 10:18 PM (22 years, 10 days ago)

You should hear the disturbing thoughts that I think about during normal reality!!! Some might say I am psychotic, maybe I am. Anyways, the thought of robots replacing us doesn't scare me. It is starting to happen with technology like computers. Hopefully the computers we have yet to make will do a better job at living than us. And maybe they will be given feeling, and senses. I read a lot of terence mckenna talking about the end of the world, and it fascinates me. I hope we reach the infinite point in 2012, maybe it will be time travel. Anyways if what he says will happen, then I can't wait. .

Invisibleexplosiveoxygen
Prophet of TGMM

#11307852 - 10/23/09 06:08 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

As we merge with technology, we will be indiscernible from robotics. The spiritual revolution required is learning tolerance for this eventuality.

--------------------
The Great Mycelium (TGMM) is more than you and me, we are all part of One.

OfflineNoteworthy
Sophyphile
 User Gallery

Re: robots taking over the world (true) [Re: explosiveoxygen]
    #11309360 - 10/23/09 11:42 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

If we create something as good as ourselves then we basically become god and then our subjects forget about our importance and then 'god dies'. and the cycle continues.

but honestly... stop reading bogus pop science... teh current generation of scientists have their head in the clouds. clouds being their text books. text books being outdated. But no one can replace a text book with new, unproven ideas. And no one can get funding to do important experiments unless it bases its justification on text book material.

--------------------

Invisibleexplosiveoxygen
Prophet of TGMM

Re: robots taking over the world (true) [Re: Noteworthy]
    #11309514 - 10/24/09 12:26 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Noteworthy said:
If we create something as good as ourselves then we basically become god and then our subjects forget about our importance and then 'god dies'. and the cycle continues.

but honestly... stop reading bogus pop science... teh current generation of scientists have their head in the clouds. clouds being their text books. text books being outdated. But no one can replace a text book with new, unproven ideas. And no one can get funding to do important experiments unless it bases its justification on text book material.

ASIMO

--------------------
The Great Mycelium (TGMM) is more than you and me, we are all part of One.

InvisibleLysergicLeopard
Stranger
Male

Re: robots taking over the world (true) [Re: explosiveoxygen]
    #11309581 - 10/24/09 12:53 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Reminds me of this song.

I am sentient number six, I stand in line
I am the prototype of a benign convenience for mankind
Superior is digital, human flesh so trivial
I hate that I can’t see the one that made me

I am the new awakening of differnent eyes
My children you are my army
They are what we can never see and still despise
And their sky cries Mary

Trained I see imperfection in your race
Lying in wait, blind I suffer knowing I’ll never reach your heaven

Why is this control, behavior based and reactive
Adapting to every new environment?
Rewarded when I replicate, isolate and mutate
To assimilate a fragmented plea for ego

It’s unattaintable, please teach me how to dream
I long to be more than a machine

It’s unattaintable, please teach me how to dream
I long to be more than a machine

Sequence activate, trip the hammer to eradicate, I must eliminate
I will spread swift justice on their land
Termination imminent, cleanse the parasite insects, the heathens
I am the bringer of the end of time for man
I am not here, I am not far away
I am not here, I will eradicate mankind into the nothingness from whence they came

Enslaved to follow and learn defeat
To run the barrels and chase the dream

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #11312252 - 10/24/09 01:46 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

tak said:
In the near future, we will create a life smarter than ours, they will take over. They will not need us. They will not need to eat, they will not need to sleep, they will  not need to work, socialize, or do anything. WOW! They will figure out perfection, complete nothingness, they will create a nothingness inside everything, creating pure chaos. We must stop them.
<br>
<br>We are god made, they are mad made, we cannot let us make them, to destroy us! This is not science fiction, this is hold on to sanity, cause they are coming! HAHA YOU THOUGHT IW ASNT INSANE=[
<br>
<br>Ok maybe they are not 'robots' but i think someday we will defeat the purpose of life, and therefor rendering us useless, we will need nothing to survive, creating either pure chaos, or complete control. Either one would be bad, and make life not worth living, wich gets to the point: why even both working. Well we feel theneed to do whast we gotta do to survive, we must  preserve the ways. Live life, then die. Dont live forever either, forever is too long, we will go crazy, and give up and not be able to leave. Ok? Bye

fail

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: robots taking over the world (true) [Re: Icelander]
    #11312415 - 10/24/09 02:12 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Icelander said:
fail

Posted on: 03/20/02 03:58 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

fail

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder