Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Suicide jumper off a 3 foot ledge
    #5601920 -

Funniest prank ever.


http://www.vimeo.com/clip:27810

Full story:http://www.improveverywhere.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suicide jumper off a 3 foot ledge [Re: Hawkeye3]
    #5601989 -

kinda funny


--------------------
 
"Sometimes I wonder, If I know where I am going. I go for a walk and it seems like I have been walking for years and years and I don't know where I'm going. I hear the sound leading me on."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suicide jumper off a 3 foot ledge [Re: gotcha420haha]
    #5602053 -

:lol:
Kept me amused for a minute or two :smile:


--------------------
outputrotation said:
x-com and unsolved mysteries are the only things that have ever made me truly scared

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suicide jumper off a 3 foot ledge [Re: Hawkeye3]
    #5602070 -

That would be funny to see walking up the street in a big city...live. :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suicide jumper off a 3 foot ledge [Re: TheDudeAbides]
    #5602086 -

The_Dude_420 said:
:lol:
Kept me amused for a minute or two :smile:



:smirk:


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I am attempting suicide (and Corporal Kielbasa made me do it)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
RandalFlagg 5,244 63 01/25/07 10:15 PM
by supercollider
* funniest news story EVER!!! good news too
( 1 2 all )
KingOftheThing 1,597 36 09/03/06 03:41 AM
by Konnrade
* So.... What is the coolest, funniest or most unique way you have ever scored some weed????
( 1 2 all )
Psilocybeingzz 6,303 36 01/21/07 12:59 AM
by Simisu
* Funniest prank you ever pulled
( 1 2 3 all )
Pathos 5,856 41 12/17/04 06:51 AM
by Supernova
* Video of a DEA agent shooting himself in the foot
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 7,800 44 06/23/08 08:03 PM
by Cannabischarlie
* The Funniest Headlines or 2005 mjshroomer 606 4 01/05/06 08:46 PM
by mjshroomer
* Funniest Joke you ever heard?
( 1 2 3 all )
Rahie 4,065 49 07/23/06 03:23 AM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Idiocracy: The Funniest Movie You Can't See
( 1 2 3 all )
KingOftheThing 9,645 49 05/13/07 10:44 AM
by Oracle Of Delphi

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
648 topic views. 2 members, 17 guests and 100 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.