Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
So.... What is the coolest, funniest or most unique way you have ever scored some weed????
    #6476750 - 01/19/07 02:16 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

My GF's friend owes her money, and I have 3 kinds of great pot because of it!

Her friend has been owed a bunch cash for years, and the guy that owed her just got back into town, he is broke(more or less), but he has lots of pot.

And my GF's friend owes my GF money....
My GF and her friend don't smoke much, so almost all the pot he gives as payment..goes from her friend, to her, and then.. TO ME.

She just left to pick up a half ounce. :laugh: :bongload: Don't you just love when things work out like that.... Back when the internet first "caught on" I read about 2 subjects, all the time, lucid dreaming, and chaos theory.

And well, as I get older I appreciate Chaos theory more and more :grin: Which I guess you could argue is pretty easy cause I live in such a nice part of the world. (and I am not saying that just cause I live in Canada, all of us posting here are lucky, when stacked up against the rest of the word... obviously)
(its now called complexity theory :smile: :wtf: )

Ok, no more rambling......(I'm quite high at THIS moment :wink: )

What is, the funniest, coolest, or more just plain most unique way you have ever scored a bag of pot????  Cash can be involved, but its so much nicer when its not. :smile:

Other then my older brother giving me tons of pot for ZERO $ when I was younger, this is the coolest by far for me. ( but maybe I am forgetting something)

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRoosterCogburn
Fearless,one-eyed U.S.Marshall
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty South, NJ
Re: So.... What is the coolest, funniest or most unique way you have ever scored some weed???? [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #6476802 - 01/19/07 02:29 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

One of our straght laced, non smoking friends (he is an accountant) found a dimebag of nice bud on the train... so, he pocketed it and gave it to us one night.

We thought is was cool of him to think about us!

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
Re: So.... What is the coolest, funniest or most unique way you have ever scored some weed???? [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #6476809 - 01/19/07 02:31 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

found a little over an ounce outside of this cottage that i was living in after getting kicked out of school a few years back (the cottage belonged to one of my old teachers who felt bad because we were on good terms, but his testimony was crucial in me getting expelled).

after moving from there, i had a neighbor 2 floors above me who would sell me large tinfoil packets of danish homegrown for way cheaper than anybody else in aarhus sold skunk. i don't know if he just didn't normally sell, or didn't care to mark it up for his building-mates or what, but i never complained. he always had these young thai women over at his place, too... :rolleyes:

--------------------

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #6476819 - 01/19/07 02:33 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Got tipped an 8th of dank weed while working coat check.

But better was the time I was hanging out on the fire escape at my old apartment which was on the second floor. I saw a guy with a backpack go into my building and he left not 5 minutes later...I immediately thought "Oh, that guy's a delivery man, for sure." So when he walked out I said "good night!" and he looked up and smiled at me.

He turned the corner...and then came back and looked up at me and said "Do you blaze?" He came up, smoked me out, sold me an 8th, and stuck a 1g nug into the bowl of my bong as he was leaving.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
Re: So.... What is the coolest, funniest or most unique way you have ever scored some weed???? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6476847 - 01/19/07 02:39 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Hey, you don't like me, :bitch: get out of my thread. Get back in OTD :wink:
That really IS cool though OMR.

Nice responses so far guys :grin:

--------------------

Edited by Psilocybeingzz (01/19/07 02:42 PM)

OfflineLloydChristmas
getting lost on purpose
Male User Gallery

Loc: atx Flag
Re: So.... What is the coolest, funniest or most unique way you have ever scored some weed???? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6476851 - 01/19/07 02:39 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I was on a cruise with our room about midlevel of the ship.  Lookin back this was by far one of the dumbest things I've ever done.  We were pretty drunk hangin out on our balcony one night.  We get the bright idea to scale the side of the ship. :shake:  It was actually more difficult than I thought it'd be. 

Lookin back, the thought of one of us falling off in the middle of the ocean at night makes me sick.

Anyways, when we got to the top we pulled ourselves over the handrail much to the surprise of some people sitting right there.  They were completely amazed and hooked us up the whole trip......for free.

--------------------

OfflineCosmicFunGuy
ॐconsciousnessॐ
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ∞
    #6476908 - 01/19/07 02:53 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

my high school liaison officer... by my senoir year we were on pretty good terms although the first few were rough... she used to smoke pot and couldn't bring herself to dispose or turn in any good weed she confiscated...  so my senoir year she only turned in the mersh she busted, all the mids and kind that got busted in my school my senoir year ended up in my hands... in exchange for a few small favors involving her 2 years younger daughter... which i didn't mind....;)

i have asked many times what did she do with it before i came around she never would tell  me anything except i was the only student she ever did this with and she didn't turn it in... even now a few years after being done with school i've seen her a few times, she no longer is a cop, but refuses to tell me what she did with it. I assume her older brother may have gotten it as he was a big stoner  ...

--------------------

♫ ♪ In the garden of many fields, there is no me or you. There is no right or wrong. There is no up or down. There is no black or white. Everyone is the plow man. Everyone is the seed. Everyone harvests and everyone yields. In the garden of many fields, everyone is one with one love and one love is one with everyone. ♪ ♫
lyrics from: Transglobal Underground - Eyeway Souljah (from Psychic Karaoke)

Offlineimpgl
CrimethINCspecial agent
 User Gallery
Loc: california!
Re: So.... What is the coolest, funniest or most unique way you have ever scored some weed???? [Re: CosmicFunGuy]
    #6477024 - 01/19/07 03:17 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

my best friend and i were backpacking through europe and we were sleeping in a park in barcelona, almost got robbed (chased that mother fucker away with a knife) decided to try n sleep in the train station around 4 am because there was too much foot traffic at the park. they wouldnt let us sleep there (it was a summer when there were a lot of bombings on the trains) the gaurd kept poking us awake. at dawn, we needed weed. i asked some kids, they take me out on the bus to a nieghborhood and ask for my money. they left with it and i was all pissed cause i thought i got jacked. they came back with the hash though, but demanded half of it. it would have been real short, so i told them that i didnt think it was fair. so they cornered me, i jammed the has into my jean pocket, pushed em and ran away.
      i run to the bus stop to get back to the station, all out of breath, and i go to look for the hash. thats when i remember that i had a hole in my pocket :rolleyes: boy was my friend pissed

OfflineJadian
Ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: The desert
    #6477040 - 01/19/07 03:20 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I'll probably be editing and updating this post as more come to mind, but I've got quite a few.

Let's see, there waws when we were staying at the hotel for the biggest ski resort in Alaska.  Me and 6-7 drunk friends had night passes because all the tourists get done before night.  So we're heading up on the chairlift and my buddy drops the pipe with half a bowl still in it way down into the snow below.  We're all pissed off so we snowboard down the mountain as fast as possible to try to find it in the deep snow.  When we get the bottom of the chair lift, underneath the little platform you stood on to get in it (Big fucking chair lift), we saw one of the workers there hiding in a dark corner smoking a joint.  We asked if he saw anything drop, he pulled the pipe out of his pocket, and gave it to us, but it didnt' have the same bowl we had in it, he'd put in this big very dank nug of some California medical pot I guess.  He then rolled another joint to smoke with us, and gave us free lift passes for the rest of the weekend :grin:

Also had a friend's bag blow away in the wind in a parking lot one time.  Me and a few friends are scrambling all over the place looking for it when this nerdy fuck from my high school at the time asked what we were doing.  I told him we were looking for something, and he just walks straight off, comes back about 2 minutes later with the bag. 

One of my dealers made me beat him in chess before he'd sell to me before, but that's not too funny.

All I can remember for now :shrug:

--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: So.... What is the coolest, funniest or most unique way you have ever scored some weed???? [Re: Jadian]
    #6477190 - 01/19/07 03:52 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Old room mate of mine tried dealing for awhile.
She never liked smoking alone, so she'd always be "Hey, come out for a smoke with me"

This is back when I rarely smoked weed, so I'd be a cheap date. More often than once, after the 2nd or 3rd rip from the bong I'd need to go excuse myself and collapse on my bed as my room spun around me.

She stopped dealing after awhile -- I think she smoked all her profits :P

OfflineRoosterCogburn
Fearless,one-eyed U.S.Marshall
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty South, NJ
Re: So.... What is the coolest, funniest or most unique way you have ever scored some weed???? [Re: kaniz]
    #6477254 - 01/19/07 04:09 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I got another good one...

I was staying down in Wildwood, NJ at a little hotel. My cunt ex-girlfriend and I got into a big fight and I ended up walking out all pissed.

I wandered around all pissed for about 10 minutes when I happened to pick up the smell of some nice bud. I zero in on it after another minute, and I see 5 guys huddled around an intermittant orange glow. :smile:  Bingo... We didn't have any weed, which is probably why I was being an asshole!

Anyway, I sneak up on the guys and they turn out to be like 15-18 years old. They almost shit when they saw me, thinking I was a cop or something. They were about to flee, but I told them I was cool and I didn't look ANYTHING like a cop back then (long hair).

I asked them if they had any extra and told them I was there on vacation and totally dry... The youngest looking one pulls out a fatty nug (prob. 2g), and says he'd sell it to me for $10... I guess he was trying to impress me or something, because it was worth way more.

I just handed him a $20 and said keep the change... :bongload:

It was really good, and I ended up banging my bitchy whore girlfriend.  :hiltonsex:

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: So.... What is the coolest, funniest or most unique way you have ever scored some weed???? [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #6477286 - 01/19/07 04:16 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Well, I didnt score - but should of :smile:

- Walking down the street, ordering a pizza on my cellphone, I ask for mushrooms on it, some random guy passing by over hears me say mushrooms and he tells me - "mushrooms, LSD, E - I got them all"

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Loc: new england
    #6477294 - 01/19/07 04:17 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

me and my roommate walked to the gas station across the street to buy a couple dutches, there was no one in the store besides the arab guy behind the counter. after we bought the dutches he pulled out a bag of about 2 grams and said here, take this, someone left it here and we dont use it. needless to say, we smoked a faat blunt that day. really good tree too.

--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

Offlinerazmablues
Biologist
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: OrangeCounty
    #6477334 - 01/19/07 04:25 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

i was at a weekend pirate festival on catalina island with some friends.. all dressed up... and overly drunk at 3p.m. ... so we headed back up to our cabin. we realized we'd lost our lighter and we saw some people at the cabin over and asked them for a lighter... and one thing led to another, and soon we were smoking with a 40 year old and his wife

--------------------
soft silly music is meaningful, magical :heartpump:

Offlinetwigz
stick boy
 User Gallery

Loc: From up in a tree
Re: So.... What is the coolest, funniest or most unique way you have ever scored some weed???? [Re: razmablues]
    #6477593 - 01/19/07 05:39 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

haha some grate story's guys :thumbup:

--------------------
Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #6477621 - 01/19/07 05:53 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

When I was in Norway, I had a friend I met on the Shroomery send me all kinds of stuff from Canada through the mail. He sent weed several times, and he also sent coke, mushrooms, salvia, HBWR, and even marinol. He might have sent E as well.... Then we'd smoke up at the same time, called it the Trans-Atlantic Smoke-a-thon or some stupid shit. :lol:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

Re: So.... What is the coolest, funniest or most unique way you have ever scored some weed???? [Re: fireworks_god]
    #6477629 - 01/19/07 05:59 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

"EMPTY YOUR POCKETS YA FUCKIN STONER!!!!!!!!!!!"

Hahahah :smile:

Just joking. I can't think of anything too exotic. One guy I met called it "Jerry Garcia" and that was cool.

--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Loc: Heaven and Hell
    #6477634 - 01/19/07 06:00 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

A friend of mine and I met a guy in the mall once and someone says "I wish I had a joint" , so the guy says follow him.

He opens up the dentist office which is closed and we all go in the side door in the back. He busts out like a half pound of superior redbud and we buy a half OZ and he rolls a joint plus gets the Nitrous on wheels they had in there and we pass the joint and the mask around. Turns out he's the guy that sweeps the place. That shit was so much fun!

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: So.... What is the coolest, funniest or most unique way you have ever scored some weed???? [Re: razmablues]
    #6477649 - 01/19/07 06:07 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

razmablues said:
i was at a weekend pirate festival on catalina island with some friends.. all dressed up... 

That sounds fucking sick dude. :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineAbbey_Road
HD's girl

Loc: Liverpool Eng
Re: So.... What is the coolest, funniest or most unique way you have ever scored some weed???? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #6477889 - 01/19/07 07:37 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

When Handsome Dave and I met each other we didn't know that we both were potheads. We met through a friend at work and we are both pretty straight edge at work.

I totally thought he had never done any drugs in his life and I was afraid he wouldn't like me because of my extra circular activities.

On our first date the subject of drugs came up and Handsome Dave asked if I smoked?

Well, I really like him and I didn't want to lie so I told him yes. He then pulls out a sweet bong and chronic he had been keeping since Christmas (our 1st date was in March!)

It was match made in Heaven.

I scored in more ways then one!

Love ya Baby!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale