Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: DXM

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblepupil
( ?)

Loc: in prism
your first time smoking weed
    #3891260 - 03/09/05 04:56 AM (12 years, 23 days ago)

anyone care to share their 'first-time' stories? i'll tell you mine.

i think i was 16 if remember correctly. me and my best friend Grant had just broken up with our 'freshman-year girlfriends' and we had a chance to bond for the first time in a year (which is about how long we were dating these girls). i said to him, "you know, if we had pot right now i would smoke it". we just kind of decided to try it, there was no peer pressure involved.

i called a friend of mine who hooked us up with a twamp (what we call a gram where i'm from). thinking back on it, i think this guy pinched from the sack, but anywho. so me n' Grant bought a tabbaco pipe at a flee market for $5. it had a porcelin bowl and a wooden stem. i called up my (then recent) ex-girlfriend to see if she wanted to join in (we ended up getting back together).

we went to a creek near my friends house and just started toking. none of us had any expirience at all with smoking anything, so we were coghing and hacking pretty bad (i think Grant even barfed after coughing really bad). my sort-of-girlfriend and i had heard about 'power-hits', so we were doing that. after taking maybe 5 or 6 hits each we came up out of the creek (we weren't in the water, there was a tree with a rope swing that we sat under) we went to the park nearby. this was the park of my childhood. we didn't feel anything for a while, and we thought the expirience was a bust, but we decided to try taking some more hits. after going back to the 'spot' and taking several more hits, we came back to the park. we were playing with a tennis ball and all of the sudden, my vision skipped a frame (the strobe effect). i couldn't figure out what was happening, so my re-action was just to laugh. oh man! i laughed sooo hard, and i didn't even know what i was laughing at. we were all getting really frek'n stoned and... it was great. i'll shut-up now :blah:. tell us your story! :stoned: :rastamon: :blazed: :craven: :wexican: :smoker:

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
Re: your first time smoking weed [Re: pupil]
    #3891274 - 03/09/05 05:02 AM (12 years, 23 days ago)

i would have remembered my first time,

but i got high.

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Offlinemeehi
Being
 User Gallery

#3891321 - 03/09/05 05:19 AM (12 years, 23 days ago)

Alright I'm bored so I'll post mine. Okay I think I was about 16 or 17. Now at home me and my bro didn't talk much or really share anything. Anyway he came up to me all of a sudden with a big boll of pot and said lets smoke this (He was experienced) So me him, his girlfriend and a mate I've mine I've know since diapers missioned off to this little Forrest nearby. After smoking and coughing a shit load me and my mate ended up lying on our backs in the long grass and got the feeling we were sinking into the ground (common). All the while my bro was secretly putting these huge hairy ass caterpillar's all over me. Eventually he told me there were caterpillar's all over me, in my head I was totally convinced that there weren't and he was just trying to freak me out. So to cut a long story short as I looked down I practically shat my pants when I noticed about 10 huge hairy caterpillar's crawling all over me... There is more but I'm out of time and am boring you. later peeps

Invisiblepupil
( ?)

Loc: in prism
Re: your first time smoking weed [Re: meehi]
    #3891350 - 03/09/05 05:28 AM (12 years, 23 days ago)

:thumbup: :thumbup:

--------------------

Offlinekillme
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#3891430 - 03/09/05 06:18 AM (12 years, 23 days ago)

The first time that I got stoned was with my girlfriend at the time, my sister and her husband. It was some really good weed and I tripped off of it. I don't know if it was just because I had never smoked before and I didn't know what to expect or what it was, but I was seeing a lot of really crazy visuals. Anyone else had that happen to them off of weed?

OfflineRambone
The 48thAmerican
 User Gallery

Re: your first time smoking weed [Re: killme]
    #3891694 - 03/09/05 09:41 AM (12 years, 23 days ago)

First time I got stoned was my friend's thanksgiving party, back in 11th grade. Everyone there was a pothead, and I was the only one who hadn't ever smoked before, so after the bong had gone around a few times, my friends just packed it for me 2 or three times.

It was about 20 degrees outside, and there was about 8" of snow everywhere, they found me about 2 hours later walking around the back roads staring up at the sky in awe in my shorts and t-shirt. After that we went back into one of my friends cars and listened to music. Throughout my smoking 'career', i've never been able to quite recreate the first experience. It was the best.

InvisibleLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ny/europe/other
    #3892183 - 03/09/05 12:11 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

i remember, i had been trying for a while, but this time i was determined.. and i did, and it was very strange. i got really fucked up, but not so much in a good way. i also thought my eye was like on fire or something, it was crazy.. it was like i was tripping or something and the feeling wasn't so good. after that day everything was fine though and smoking was very enjoyable. until a few years later when something really did happen to my eye when i smoked.. or it felt like it it did, and it hurt so bad and would hurt so bad if i did smoke now. so i cant...and havent for a long time now.. ;( i think im going to have to post in the support forum cus im really starting to get upset about this shit again. constantly hearing about weed here at the shroomery, and from friends, having it around me all the time in my real life.. and i cant smoke it.. for no REAL reason.. i dont fucking get it man. why does it hurt so bad? whatever.. its just really getting to me again. i doubt i'll ever get over this.

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
    #3892219 - 03/09/05 12:23 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

You expect me to remember 1968?? :craven: :blazed:

--------------------
"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Invisibletrendal Happy BirthdayM
point of inflection
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #3892397 - 03/09/05 01:11 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

It was in grade 6, during lunch recess at school. A friend of mine had swiped some hash oil from his mom and brought it to school. He taught us all how to make a BT bottle (shake that rock around!) and then how to do BTs with a cig. I remember science class was oddly funny afterwards :smirk:

--------------------
Like my post? Hit me up!
BTC - 1KqrSHZ1C3NsQP4g3PkHhppBnhdgyXr6sB

OfflineRedNucleus
Causal Observer
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Seahorse Valley
    #3892467 - 03/09/05 01:29 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

I was 13, I was all mad at my friends for smoking pot till they conviced me to. we went ini the woods in this house foundation that was being built. It was full basement we had to climb into by ladder! There was graffiti on the walls that was people and stuff. At the time it looked tribal and mysterious to me. We smoked out of this awful 2-liter contraption. He had me sucking out of the side while the bowl was on top of the bottle; it was a piece of aluminum foil.

Damn do I wish I still had the brain I had when I was a kid. Fuck drinking cough syrup- makes you a retard.

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

#3892470 - 03/09/05 01:31 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

I regret smoking weed the first time, and every time after that. What a waste of life. To each his own.

--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

InvisibleHendostan
Male

Re: your first time smoking weed [Re: vinsue]
    #3892477 - 03/09/05 01:33 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

i'd be worried if you did remember 1968! :tripping: :stoned:

my first time was my junior year in high school, i was 17. me, and three of my best friends cruised around in my friend matt's van, and smoked a couple bowls. they were all fairly experienced, yet still newbs. i had smoked once before but didn't get high. i was taking it pretty well, not really coughing. we were just cruising town, looking at what was going on in the world around us, having conversations here and there. suddenly, after what must have been 5 minutes of silence from me, i heard my name. this snapped me back to the van, and i realized i had just been staring at the back of the passenger seat, huge grin on my face for god knows how long. i looked around, and my friends were all staring at me, and at that moment all i could really do was start giggling. from there it escalated to full blown uncontrolable hysterics. they all knew it was my first time, so they were laughing pretty hard as well.
i remember stopping at a gas station for munchies. when i stepped out of the van and turned my body sharply to the right, towards the building, i felt as if the energy in my body was moving in different directions at insane speeds, even though i was only walking very slowly. i remember being afraid that i would accidentally end up in the street, cause i didn't feel like i could control my walking. i said this to my friends, and they just laughed at me.
so many new sensations and feelings..it was so overwhelming, i didn't know what to make of it. i was having a blast though. i went into the bathroom and couldn't believe my eyes. they were RED. not just a little bloodshot, but pure red. i found the mirror entertaining, and made faces at myself for awhile, and laughed some more. i finally came out, to find all my friends out of the store and back in the van. i bougt some food, and i can't explain how terrified i was to encounter the clerk alone at the desk. my first stoned expereience dealing with a sober person was not very exciting. i didn't say a word, and avoided eye contact and got my ass out of there as fast i could.
2 of the friends i was with and i were in jazz band at the time, and we had to go to rehearsal, which was a fucking trip. i had such a good time, the music had never sounded so good. i was the drummer, and let me tell you, it's not the easiest thing the world keeping a steady tempo when you're high for the first time. our director must have told me to quit dragging at least 10 times that night. i kept losing my place in the music cuase i'd get caught up in somebody's improv..yeah, yeah, lay off the drummer jokes, i know it's stereotypical :lol:
so that's my first time in a nutshell.. :heart: :spliff:

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

Re: your first time smoking weed [Re: Jim]
    #3892481 - 03/09/05 01:34 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

If weed didn't get you high, I would smoke a lot of it. It taste's good, but I am worthless high.

--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: your first time smoking weed [Re: Jim]
    #3892547 - 03/09/05 01:53 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

First time, was after school my freshman year in high school, smoked what you COULD call a joint, but it was so shitty and barely any weed in it. Didn't get high.

First time I got high, oh man. So I was a freshman still, in computer class a sophmore who I would talk to asked if I wanted to buy weed. He said he would give me a half 8th. I had no idea how much that would be or how much it costs, but I bought it. NOw that I think of it I paid $30 for a small half 8th. Anyways. Later that night, my girlfriend at the time, my cousin (was best friends with my girlfriend) and her boyfriend came over. No one was home at my house, we went in my back yard. We smoked the whole half 8th. My girlfriend and my cousins boyfriend had smoked before. And I think my cousin once before but she didn't get high that time. Anyways, I got really really fucking baked. I remember stadning with my girlfriend in my drive way in my backyard and we were talking, and I was thinking "it feels like I'm floating and I dont even need to try and stand up" 1 second later my girlfriend said "pat, stop leaning on me, I can't hold you up anymore" I had just been leaning onto her with dead weight and she was holding me up. If it weren't for her I would have plopped to the ground. And then it clicked to me that it felt that way because I just let my legs loose and was leaning on her. But then after that, I was doing prettyw ell for my first time being high. I wasn't geeking out hardcore or anything. But I was having a blast. And I am convinced I could have gotten laid that night by her (for my first time) because she hadn't seen my house. And I am taking her around. I get to the last 2 rooms at the end of the hallway. We go in my room, quickly come out. And shes like "do you wanna go back in there?" and in the way where you just know what it means. And I was all stoned like "no, I haven't showed you my little brothers room. And so I just continued the tour with her, and she didn't even want to. But we made out for a while somewhere. Then I realized my cousin and her boyfriend were gone for a while. So I look for them and they come in my front door with my skateboard, he had been skateboarding in the road I guess. But it was overall a really fun time, then my dad came home as my aunt was there picking up the other 3. They were all fine and everything was smooth. I was worried my dad was gonna know, but I stood up there and talked to both my dad and aunt and it was perfectly chill. After that I felt like completely sober but so refreshed feeling and good.

2nd time I got high. I was with the same 3 people, but me and my cousins boyfriend say some people, we were gonna be stupid punks and throw shit at them since we were at the top of a HUGE steep hill and they were at the bottom by the river. But we saw they were somking pot, so we were like "can wwe hit that?" and they let us, and they were cool. But I got really baked, after 10 minutes we go back up to our girlfriends, they weren't happy that we smoked with out them but we pretty much said too bad, we didn't know we were going to. But the girls left, and me and my cousins boyfriend went to a grocery store, I bought like $15 worth of junk food. I bought some poptarts, a container of 3 different kinds of doughnuts, some bag of candy, some graham crackers, and something else. And I ate it all, with a little help from the other guy. Those were probalby the best munchies I had ever had. But I always like having the munchies, except when there is no food too eat.

--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

InvisibleHendostan
Male

Re: your first time smoking weed [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #3892557 - 03/09/05 01:57 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

But I always like having the munchies, except when there is no food too eat.

:lol: such is life man :cool:

InvisibleThin White Duke
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: your first time smoking weed [Re: Hendostan]
    #3892772 - 03/09/05 03:07 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

Mine was such a dissapointment :frown:

Nothing happened at all.

Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
Re: your first time smoking weed [Re: Thin White Duke]
    #3892794 - 03/09/05 03:12 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

Got ripped off,  'eh ?? :shrug: :sorry: :biggrin:

--------------------
"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

InvisibleThin White Duke
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: your first time smoking weed [Re: vinsue]
    #3892817 - 03/09/05 03:18 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

nah its ok, it was my friends stuff.

InvisibleDickhead
2 Times
Female User Gallery
Loc: groin
Re: your first time smoking weed [Re: Thin White Duke]
    #3892907 - 03/09/05 03:52 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

All you could get was Hash where I grew up... Nonetheless.

1st time - Nothing. New years eve Hash and Tobaccoo..nuthin.

2nd time - that Summer, I was 13 If I remember right. With my cousin and friend. We send my friends brother to get us liquor. He ripped us off and took our money. My friend felt bad and bought us a 10 piece of Sheesh to do 'blades' with.

I smoked maybe three and suddenly I couldn't stop laughing... No matter what happened it was the funniest thing ever to exist. I laughed so hard I honestly puked, then laughed some more.

We took a walk to get rid of the burnt knives and toilet paper tube. I remember the sun seemed extra bright. The walk seemed super long. My mouth dry. I got home and slept the rest of the afternoon like a baby.

And For Weed itself - Been smoking hash 'bout a year or 2 all ready and was snowboarding behind a barn and a friend lit me up on some really nice bud full of red hairs and crystals.. I remember it well because I didn't ever think it would look like that. Great high. Stuck with weed since. Really great hash is rocks on occasion though.

--------------------
Multiplied

OfflineLilShank
TECH N9NE

#3893005 - 03/09/05 04:21 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

The first time i SMOKED nothing happened
But the first time i GOT HIGH....
Me and 2 other people smoked a bowl out of a pop bottle, i was about 13, i sat at the table and started feeling really bad, i layed down on the couch and thought i was dieing, i kept saying " im never doing this ever again" Well my friend and his girlfriend went to fool around, but before they did they put me in a bed wityh a blanket, a movie, a bag of chips and a coke, well by the time they came back the 2 liter was gone and so was the bag of chips, i didnt even notice i had eaten all of them, they got a good laugh out of it, the next time i got stoned i tripped my balls off the red haired chronic. yeah, thats about it.

--------------------
Thats why ur momma got a big ol' butt
(oh yeah)
Thats why ur sister got a big ol' butt
(oh yeah)
since ur momma and ur sister got a big ol butt
they helped the NiNa bust a big ol' nut

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop for: DXM

Community >> The Pub