Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Ever been someones booty call?
    #5415531 -

And wanted more than that? That feels like shit even though I knew what I was getting into.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever been someones booty call? [Re: Adom]
    #5415551 -

Don't tell him/her that.


--------------------
:crankey:
/    l    \__:thumbup: ... Hi, I'm Crankey, and I approve this message.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever been someones booty call? [Re: MeatSpace]
    #5415558 -

I won't. I've told her no so many times, I don't know why I finally caved because I knew it was going to bring back all these feelings. I'm such a bitch.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever been someones booty call? *DELETED* [Re: Adom]
    #5415682 -

Post deleted by ThaiLipaYai

Reason for deletion: Deleted



--------------------
It's just some nights, you really want to go out, get some hot bitch to dump Goose down your throat and snort coke off a stripper's tits.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever been someones booty call? [Re: Scott Bennett]
    #5415698 -

It does suck,doesn't it? Youwant more, but you know that if you bring it up, you don't even have what you have now. It's quite a pickle....


--------------------
Koala Koolio said:
there should be a 3 month waiting period between registration and posting. :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever been someones booty call? [Re: whatever123]
    #5415721 -

God knows I've put girls in this posistion but I've never been here myself, this is definitly a pickle.

Now she wants to hook up again tonight, If I do I'm going to wind up her bitch.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever been someones booty call? [Re: Adom]
    #5415729 -

right on.


--------------------
Koala Koolio said:
there should be a 3 month waiting period between registration and posting. :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever been someones booty call? [Re: whatever123]
    #5415736 -

In one week I'll be 2000 miles away though, maybe I'll hit it again... I ain't the brightest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever been someones booty call? [Re: Adom]
    #5415744 -

meh, dont sweat it. so you become her bitch. big deal. you will get over it, as will she. in the mean time, enjoy the sex.


--------------------
Koala Koolio said:
there should be a 3 month waiting period between registration and posting. :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever been someones booty call? [Re: Adom]
    #5415770 -

In keeping with whatever's advice.. so long as you're not deluding yourself, have some fun and expect nothing more of it. If you can't do that without your own mental anguish getting the best of you, then you shouldn't be doing it.


--------------------

--------------------
┼ ··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙·· ┼
...╬π╥ ╥π╬...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever been someones booty call? [Re: geokills]
    #5415865 -

make the best of it, go over, fuck her, eat all her food, hit on her bestfriend and bounce... thats what id do hahahah


--------------------
 
"Sometimes I wonder, If I know where I am going. I go for a walk and it seems like I have been walking for years and years and I don't know where I'm going. I hear the sound leading me on."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever been someones booty call? [Re: geokills]
    #5415917 -

I can handle it and it's fun I enjoy spending time with her, she was just a few month fling in the first place. We were never serious and I don't love her.

The more I think about it the more I'm happy with the situation, none of the relationship bullshit involved.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever been someones booty call? [Re: Adom]
    #5416030 -

I know exactly where you are man. I was in a similar situation. I'd been sleeping with this guy for about 4 or 5 months. I tried to keep my emotions out of it. When he was hitting on other girls i just turned my head and ignored it. What really sucked about it was that i knew that he wasn't the One for me. But you end up wanting all the emotional aspects of sex anyway regardless of who the person is. I just couldn't do it anymore. the straw that broke the camels back is when we were at a party together. he invited me to go to it and he endedup ignoring me all night and snuck out with another girl. it sucked ass... never again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever been someones booty call? [Re: Aninator]
    #5416214 -

She's not really player, atleast I've never known her to be one. It's more like she'd rather sleep with me since she already has rather than find another partner because she really doesn't want a boyfriend.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever been someones booty call? [Re: Scott Bennett]
    #5416235 -

ThaiLipaYai said:
I wish.

:rolleyes:



:crazy2:


gimme your number n ill call ya  :wink:


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever been someones booty call? [Re: Aninator]
    #5416378 -

AniNator said:
I know exactly where you are man. I was in a similar situation. I'd been sleeping with this guy for about 4 or 5 months. I tried to keep my emotions out of it. When he was hitting on other girls i just turned my head and ignored it. What really sucked about it was that i knew that he wasn't the One for me. But you end up wanting all the emotional aspects of sex anyway regardless of who the person is. I just couldn't do it anymore. the straw that broke the camels back is when we were at a party together. he invited me to go to it and he endedup ignoring me all night and snuck out with another girl. it sucked ass... never again.



That sounds so bad - girl, I'm glad you're out of it now - I'd never really thought about the situation 'from the other side' I mean, I've called people up and... well, you know...

<<recovering heartless witch!>>

But hey, I got something good now...

But, thinking back o those times, and the experiences of friends - I'd say this kind of thing is always tricky; yes - it's just sex, a human instinct and very enjoyable... but I find its rare that both people see it that way, there's always one wanting more or less, which can turn things skewy

But then I think there's a distinction between 'fuck-buddies' (that is having someone you regularly bootie call), and just the random one night stand, which IMHO is easier to do / cope with emotionally etc.

But what do other people think of the distinction?

Peyote_Princess xXx :mushroom2:


--------------------
"Was I talking? ... Did they hear me?"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever been someones booty call? [Re: Adom]
    #5416621 -

.

Edited by coma white (06/19/08 05:51 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever been someones booty call? [Re: Adom]
    #5418697 -

Boy that was fun. Please me have no regrets.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever been someones booty call? [Re: Adom]
    #5418702 -

I was a booty call/guy on the side for a while.. Then we fooled around after work -at- work and we both got fired, needless to say we pretty much avoided eacho ther after that.


--------------------
PM me reading suggestions, I might just take you up on your offer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* i got some booty! **UPDATED**
( 1 2 all )
In(di)go 2,795 22 11/25/03 03:49 PM
by Rono
* Booty SuperSpun 1,596 17 03/15/03 02:55 PM
by wecontrolsweetfreedom
* I just made a booty call
( 1 2 all )
Adom 2,625 33 06/18/04 10:54 PM
by Adom
* Shroomery Pics Volume 1
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
Ripple 37,218 218 03/01/05 06:55 PM
by blissedout
* Burroughs and Cobain - "The Priest They Call Him" (mp3) LearyfanS 954 4 08/08/03 04:47 PM
by farfelu
* I think someone drugged me!! ToTheSummit 6,883 15 11/28/02 10:26 PM
by rain_angel
* Calling someone an animal... enotake2 1,153 6 03/15/03 04:26 AM
by RadioActiveSlug
* Depression, myth thats called fact.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Psilocybeingzz 11,154 69 11/07/05 11:09 PM
by Phluck

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,036 topic views. 1 members, 16 guests and 95 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.